Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know......I'm still wondering how anyone could think that an oxycotin addled racist who has a radio show could be divine?

You know......Kim Jong Il tried to claim divinity as well. He stated he was born under Heaven, from royal birth, when in reality, he was born a peasant.

As far as the Limp Idiot being a "messiah"? Wrong on that count as well. I have yet to see him perform a legitimate miracle.

All Limp Idiot has is cheap tricks and cheats.

Glenn Beck? Same deal, only in this case, you're dealing with someone who has killed off a lot of brain cells he couldn't afford to lose with alcohol, got clean and decided that because he'd gotten sober, he was no eligible to go tell others how they should live their lives.

Nope.........sorry.........Beck and Limbaugh are both idiots.

And Ganked My Own Ma (gautma) is their top idiot disciple.

I don't listen to Beck, but I am always suspicious of someone that cries "racism".... So.. I am going to ask thaty ou provide something that shows Beck is racist.

should be easy to provide proof of such a disgusting trait.

☭proletarian☭;2060667 said:
See, none of you can prove that BOOSH wasn't a nazi and isn't funneling crack into black neighborhoods to wipe out the Black race, using the resoureces of the Bush-Laden network to hide it all!! AND BUSH HAS YET TO COME TO USMB TO PROVE IT WRONG!!!
Then they should show us some evidence about Boosh. Glenn Beck, on the other hand, has shown videos of Van Jones (Environmental Czar) admitting he is a Communist. This radical had the ear of the President and was well thought of by Valorie Jarrett, Obama's close White House aide. Communism and our Constitution cannot co-exist together. Yet, there goes Barrack Obama and his commie friends all over his administration.

Communism and our Constitution cannot co-exist together.
Yes, they can.

In fact, the Constitution clicks a whole lot more with communism than with the system we've now.

Recall that that the Fed was never supposed to be what it has become.

You know......I'm still wondering how anyone could think that an oxycotin addled racist who has a radio show could be divine?

You know......Kim Jong Il tried to claim divinity as well. He stated he was born under Heaven, from royal birth, when in reality, he was born a peasant.

As far as the Limp Idiot being a "messiah"? Wrong on that count as well. I have yet to see him perform a legitimate miracle.

All Limp Idiot has is cheap tricks and cheats.

Glenn Beck? Same deal, only in this case, you're dealing with someone who has killed off a lot of brain cells he couldn't afford to lose with alcohol, got clean and decided that because he'd gotten sober, he was no eligible to go tell others how they should live their lives.

Nope.........sorry.........Beck and Limbaugh are both idiots.

And Ganked My Own Ma (gautma) is their top idiot disciple.

I don't listen to Beck, but I am always suspicious of someone that cries "racism".... So.. I am going to ask thaty ou provide something that shows Beck is racist.

should be easy to provide proof of such a disgusting trait.

I didn't say anything about him being a racist you 'tard. Do your own research.

I stated they were idiots, and because of Beck's long career of drinking, based on his actions, he's killed off a lot of brain cells.

But, to be fair, he's used the Obama joker sign, and, he's even stated that Obama hates white people (racist behavior) on Fox and Friends.

There's your proof. Might wanna try to research a bit more before asking others for it.

There is a RED phone on the desk of his TV show for the White House to call when Glenn is lying about them. So far, the red phone hasn't rung.

RIGHT... Sure there is. I would surely hope that there are more pressing issues for the white house to be dealing with than to watch that dreck for impending lies. I can't even bear to do it. I stomached all I could during the election, but it just made me want to tear off my own arm and throw it at the TV. Horrible, horrible stuff... ALL of Fox's shows are horrible for that matter. Not an ounce of truth or integrity.
The White House is watching; they need to keep ahead of the sheriff and plan their next deception. Beck is saying some awful things about the goings on in the White House; it's stupid for them to ignore Glenn's lying.

Except he's not lying.

It has already been shown that he is less than honest what else needs to be said??

Beck usually doesn't lie. But propaganda is almost always factually accurate. Just because something is the "truth" doesn't make it the whole truth. Beck is paid for his opinions - and he tells people the facts that back up his opinions, but leaves out the facts that contradict his opinions. Just like every other talking head with an agenda.

There is a RED phone on the desk of his TV show for the White House to call when Glenn is lying about them. So far, the red phone hasn't rung.

RIGHT... Sure there is. I would surely hope that there are more pressing issues for the white house to be dealing with than to watch that dreck for impending lies. I can't even bear to do it. I stomached all I could during the election, but it just made me want to tear off my own arm and throw it at the TV. Horrible, horrible stuff... ALL of Fox's shows are horrible for that matter. Not an ounce of truth or integrity.
The White House is watching; they need to keep ahead of the sheriff and plan their next deception. Beck is saying some awful things about the goings on in the White House; it's stupid for them to ignore Glenn's lying.

Except he's not lying.

Beck places a red phone on his set, tells you all it's a 'hot line' to the white house and you believe it????

I happen to believe that Beck probably is more honorable than any group of politicians, including Obama, McConneli, and Boehner. I also think, considering his past drinking issues and his fascination with issues best left to the closets of Cleon Skousen and the John Burch Society, that he is impossibly skewed in his critical thinking abilities: he has almost none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back