Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn Beck is to the right what Michael Moore is to the left.

They are both fucking nuts and make their money with shock effect.

and i am very entertained by both of them. :)

The MONUMENTAL DIFFERENCE between the two is that Glenn Beck has an open challenge to the MARXIST Obami Salami robots to refute a SINGLE ONE of his FACTUAL ASSERTIONS.

AND SO FAR NOT A SINGLE ONE OF GLENN BECK'S PLETHORA OF RIGHTEOUS ASSERTIONS HAVE BEEN REFUTED.

Whereas Michael Moore is an America-hating: Blame-America-First-Last-and In-Between POS. And, by definition a LIEbtard abomination whose assertions even the more moderate LIEbtards would find difficult to defend.

Glenn Beck does the same shit that Moore does, but at the beginning and the end says "I love America" or "I want to save my country" or compare himself to a founding father.

The MONUMENTAL DIFFERENCE between the two is that Glenn Beck has an open challenge to the MARXIST Obami Salami robots to refute a SINGLE ONE of his FACTUAL ASSERTIONS.

AND SO FAR NOT A SINGLE ONE OF GLENN BECK'S PLETHORA OF RIGHTEOUS ASSERTIONS HAVE BEEN REFUTED.

Whereas Michael Moore is an America-hating: Blame-America-First-Last-and In-Between POS. And, by definition a LIEbtard abomination whose assertions even the more moderate LIEbtards would find difficult to defend.

Moore has an open challenge to anyone, not just members of the WH Administration but anyone anywhere to disprove anything he has ever asserted as fact in one of his books or movies. Anyone who does so gets a check for $10,000. Way more incentive and a way bigger pool, so any way you look at it it's a better and more genuine challenge/offer than Beck's.

I'm not defending Moore, just discrediting your assertion and attempt to differentiate on such a flimsy and dishonest (or perhaps just ignorant) basis.

OK, I've read several of your idiotic ramblings, or posts; whatever you call them. But I have a question for you, who exactly are these 'ignorant' and 'naive' people you talk of? To me, your are ignorant and naive. If someone says something to question Beck's "analysis" you go into a 5th grade screaming match. If his analysis is so spot on, give us some sources. Maybe people wouldn't think you were such a crackpot if you had some evidence.

Please respond so I get a cool nickname like BORN MARXIE.

Fat Pig (you sure look like one):

The irrefutable FACT that Glenn Beck is "spot on" is that he has an open challenge for ANYONE in the Marxist Obami Salami Adm in the form of a RED PHONE on every one of his shows whereupon ANYONE of those Obami Salami turds he CONSTANTLY criticizes are invited to come on his show, and/or refute by said phone, A SINGLE one of the PLETHORA of accusations, substantiated by NUMEROUS FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

In spite of the fact that Glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not...... not ONE pro MARXIST Obami Salami puke had the stones to challenge him.

But, what is even more significant is that you MARXIST Obami Salami robots are getting as hysterical about him as you are about the OUTSTANDING AMERICAN PATRIOT: Sarah Palin.

"Irrefutable fact"? What is this guy giving you to drink?? To evereyone with an open mind, don't drink the kool-aid!

OK, seriously, if you think someone from the Obama administration is gonna to call Beck to call him out on his "facts" you are just an idiot. And this 'NUMEROUS FACTUAL EVIDENCE' he and you are spouting is where?? You still haven't given any, becuase you have no clue what you are talking about. At least Rush gives articles and some back-up, but Beck is just a loudmouth, who talks abou his feelings to make a moron like you warm and fuzzy inside.

And another thing, what makes Sarah Palin such and outstanding American patriot? She graduated from University of Idaho after 6 years??

Your really funny, keep responding becuase this is giving me a great laugh at work on a Friday.

Sincerely,
Fat Pig

Stupid Fat Pig,

You're a STUPID Fat Pig that turned out to be a meaningless puker.

Apparently you never watched Glenn Beck's performances where he documents each and every one of his assertions.

Answer your question by watching his shows, you STUPID Fat Pig.

Try to fathom this, you STUPID Fat Pig: I think that even a
STUPID Fat Pig like you would agree that the LIEbtard's hatred of Sarah Palin is at least SOMEWHAT similar to that being generated against Glenn Beck.....and growing at a palpable rate.

Yet, where these despicable LIEbtards found SPECIFIC FAULTS re Sarah......and let's put aside the fact that these were MANUFACTURED EXAGGERATIONS, or PRETZEL like twisted 1/2-Truths, or contemptible attacks on Sarah's family: daughters, downe-syndrome child, etc.......THE DESPICABLE LIEbtards picked every SLIGHT fault, "supposed"as they might've been...... and DESTROYED Sarah Palin during the Presidential Campaign.

Parenthetically, it needs to be said that ALL THIS PHONEY 24/7 LIEB Controlled National Media's (and their Hollywierdo allies) CALUMNY has backfired MUCHO GRANDE and is making Sarah Palin the Darling of America and a Bright anti-LIEB Star to be reckoned with in the future.

My point is this: IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE 24/7 LIEB-CONTROLLED NATIONAL MEDIA (and their Hollywierdo allies) would have at least ATTEMPTED to ANNIHILATE their LATEST BUGABOO: Glenn Beck.

BUT THE FACT IS THEY CAN'T.

ONE WOULD THINK THAT WITH THE HOURS, and HOURS, ....DAYS, and DAYS.......WEEKS and WEEKS....MONTHS, and MONTHS .....of Glenn Beck's PLETHORA of Anti-Lieb assertions.......IF ANY ONE OF HIS PLETHORA OF ASSERTIONS WERE WRONG.......THEY WOULD BE FRONT PAGE NEWS IN ALL THE 24/7 LIEB-CONTROLLED NATIONAL MEDIA OUTLETS !!!!

But......the LIEbtards HAVE ZILCHO on Glenn Beck.

The VERY WORST THAT THESE LIEbtard TURDS can come up with is: Glenn Beck dismissed the "Fact Check" question with a "No" remark that showed his disdain for the idiotic quality of that question.

I find your remark that denigrates Sarah's PATRIOTISM more idiotic than offensive. Using some form of twisted logic verging on a non sequitur you somehow connect Sarah's PATRIOTISM to Sarah's 6 year Univ of Idaho graduation ????? WTF ????? Do you think everyone has the money to go to college ? And what about a myriad of other reasons
???? Huh ???? STUPID Fat Pig.....HUH ?????

In conclusion, I may have butchered you a tad unkindly ...... but, on the other hand .....you ARE a STUPID Fat Pig.

You don't deserve any better.

Besides, your posts are farts.

Smelly farts from a STUPID Fat Pig.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck is to the right what Michael Moore is to the left.

They are both fucking nuts and make their money with shock effect.

That is kinda true to some extent. From what I have seen no one has directly refuted a claim Beck has made about the administration and congress' intentions with things such as the health care bill and cap and trade. All I see is people making fun of him personally and calling him a crazy liar, but failing to point out what he is specifically lying about by providing proof that he is indeed lying. They just claim it.

I have seen Michael Moore directly disproven with facts such as John Stossel did in his "sick in america" special on 20/20.

I also had a professor at UMASS AMHERST who had us watch his documentary about the automotive industry and my professor tore apart the majority of what he said and left us with the sliver of truth in what Moore was saying.

Plymco, one never argues with a crazy man like Beck or Gautama, as we are all learning. One can't argue with a position that has no factual basis other than to state the creator of such a position is either crazy, ignorant, or malignant. I don't then Glenn is either ignorant or malignant.

Fat Pig (you sure look like one):

The irrefutable FACT that Glenn Beck is "spot on" is that he has an open challenge for ANYONE in the Marxist Obami Salami Adm in the form of a RED PHONE on every one of his shows whereupon ANYONE of those Obami Salami turds he CONSTANTLY criticizes are invited to come on his show, and/or refute by said phone, A SINGLE one of the PLETHORA of accusations, substantiated by NUMEROUS FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

In spite of the fact that Glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not...... not ONE pro MARXIST Obami Salami puke had the stones to challenge him.

But, what is even more significant is that you MARXIST Obami Salami robots are getting as hysterical about him as you are about the OUTSTANDING AMERICAN PATRIOT: Sarah Palin.

"Irrefutable fact"? What is this guy giving you to drink?? To evereyone with an open mind, don't drink the kool-aid!

OK, seriously, if you think someone from the Obama administration is gonna to call Beck to call him out on his "facts" you are just an idiot. And this 'NUMEROUS FACTUAL EVIDENCE' he and you are spouting is where?? You still haven't given any, becuase you have no clue what you are talking about. At least Rush gives articles and some back-up, but Beck is just a loudmouth, who talks abou his feelings to make a moron like you warm and fuzzy inside.

And another thing, what makes Sarah Palin such and outstanding American patriot? She graduated from University of Idaho after 6 years??

Your really funny, keep responding becuase this is giving me a great laugh at work on a Friday.

Sincerely,
Fat Pig

Stupid Fat Pig,

You're a STUPID Fat Pig that turned out to be a meaningless puker.

Apparently you never watched Glenn Beck's performances where he documents each and every one of his assertions.

Answer your question by watching his shows, you STUPID Fat Pig.

Try to fathom this, you STUPID Fat Pig: I think that even a
STUPID Fat Pig like you would agree that the LIEbtard's hatred of Sarah Palin is at least SOMEWHAT similar to that being generated against Glenn Beck.....and growing at a palpable rate.

Yet, where these despicable LIEbtards found SPECIFIC FAULTS re Sarah......and let's put aside the fact that these were MANUFACTURED EXAGGERATIONS, or PRETZEL like twisted 1/2-Truths, or contemptible attacks on Sarah's family: daughters, downe-syndrome child, etc.......THE DESPICABLE LIEbtards picked every SLIGHT fault, "supposed"as they might've been...... and DESTROYED Sarah Palin during the Presidential Campaign.

Parenthetically, it needs to be said that ALL THIS PHONEY 24/7 LIEB Controlled National Media's (and their Hollywierdo allies) CALUMNY has backfired MUCHO GRANDE and is making Sarah Palin the Darling of America and a Bright anti-LIEB Star to be reckoned with in the future.

My point is this: IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE 24/7 LIEB-CONTROLLED NATIONAL MEDIA (and their Hollywierdo allies) would have at least ATTEMPTED to ANNIHILATE their LATEST BUGABOO: Glenn Beck.

BUT THE FACT IS THEY CAN'T.

ONE WOULD THINK THAT WITH THE HOURS, and HOURS, ....DAYS, and DAYS.......WEEKS and WEEKS....MONTHS, and MONTHS .....of Glenn Beck's PLETHORA of Anti-Lieb assertions.......IF ANY ONE OF HIS PLETHORA OF ASSERTIONS WERE WRONG.......THEY WOULD BE FRONT PAGE NEWS IN ALL THE 24/7 LIEB-CONTROLLED NATIONAL MEDIA OUTLETS !!!!

But......the LIEbtards HAVE ZILCHO on Glenn Beck.

The VERY WORST THAT THESE LIEbtard TURDS can come up with is: Glenn Beck dismissed the "Fact Check" question with a "No" remark that showed his disdain for the idiotic quality of that question.

I find your remark that denigrates Sarah's PATRIOTISM more idiotic than offensive. Using some form of twisted logic verging on a non sequitur you somehow connect Sarah's PATRIOTISM to Sarah's 6 year Univ of Idaho graduation ????? WTF ????? Do you think everyone has the money to go to college ? And what about a myriad of other reasons
???? Huh ???? STUPID Fat Pig.....HUH ?????

In conclusion, I may have butchered you a tad unkindly ...... but, on the other hand .....you ARE a STUPID Fat Pig.

You don't deserve any better.

Besides, your posts are farts.

Smelly farts from a STUPID Fat Pig.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You a sad little man. No everyone does not have money to go to college, I didn't its called student loans, which I am paying back. I am just wondering why she is a great American patriot? Tell me please. And dont capitalize and make up bull shit which is very amusing for us, but tell us WHY??????

ZILCHO on the Beckster? Go to mediamatters.org and watch what he says. Not canged or taken out of context, the exact words he says. Hmmmmm, don't see much fact-checking therre.

Tell me what is so great about Sarah Palin?? What is your obsession with her?? She wrote a book you can comprehend?

I hate to break it to you but the reason she was "ruined" during the presidential election was the fact you know more about foreign policy and domesic issues than she does-Pretty scary huh?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQwAFobQxQ[/ame]

Also, you call my posts farts, can you even read or see your posts?? They are about as ridiculous as your praise and conspiracy theories about Palin and Beck. You ramble on about me being a meaningless puker, and I should watch his show. As a matter of fact I do sometimes, do you??? Do you want me to show you some of the dribble that you drink up like the blood of Christ? Because I will.

In closing, you are actually very funny to talk with but you are what is bringing America down. Not the president, not Glenn Beck, but dumb, inbred minions like yourslf. Keep telling yourself Beck is right, becuase as sad it is to see you say crap like this, I actually pity you and you make me laugh becuase your clueless to anything in the real world.

Sincerely,

Fat and Stupid Pig

Plymco, one never argues with a crazy man like Beck or Gautama, as we are all learning. One can't argue with a position that has no factual basis other than to state the creator of such a position is either crazy, ignorant, or malignant. I don't then Glenn is either ignorant or malignant.

Your right, it is fun though.:eusa_angel:

Glenn Beck does the same shit that Moore does, but at the beginning and the end says "I love America" or "I want to save my country" or compare himself to a founding father.

And then goes on a crying jag.

That being said, I think gautama should be an official spokesperson for the Right.

You LIEbtards are a pathetic bunch of shitty little squishy insects ...... can't really distinguish one from another.

Some puke, some fart then one switches with another then it's fart, puke...puke/fart .........fart/puke...... permuatations and combinations.

Fortunately, I won't have to squish you around the way I had to ..... America is no longer as ignorant and naive as it was.

I don't really know the EXTENT of your stupidity and/or culpability in this MARXIST Obami Salami psychosis......At times your cluelessness is/was disconcerting in the sense that one woulda thought that you are supposedly sentient human beings.

Apparently, my efforts, and those like mine, weren't wasted.

I am rather confidant that it is at least at the stage of the BEGINING of the END for you LIEbturds.

Seems like y'all are in the toilet bowl.

One just has to flush you down.

You LIEbtards are a pathetic bunch of shitty little squishy insects ...... can't really distinguish one from another.

Some puke, some fart then one switches with another then it's fart, puke...puke/fart .........fart/puke...... permuatations and combinations.

Fortunately, I won't have to squish you around the way I had to ..... America is no longer as ignorant and naive as it was.

I don't really know the EXTENT of your stupidity and/or culpability in this MARXIST Obami Salami psychosis......At times your cluelessness is/was disconcerting in the sense that one woulda thought that you are supposedly sentient human beings.

I am rather confidant that it is at least at the stage of the BEGINING of the END for you LIEbturds.

We are so scared!!!!! Run for the hills!....oops....nevermind....i thought he was going to make some point or make an intelligent comment.....FALSE ALARM

I REALLY think Gautama should be the Official Spokesperson for the Right. :clap2:

Pick a position and show me what beck is factually wrong about.....oh crap that was way too big of an opening knowing beck.

Let me narrow that down A LOT.

Pick something Beck has stated about the versions of health care that....oh man there are so many bills no matter what you pick i'll find a version that backs glenn up.

Ummm...fudge me i really wanna do this little excercise of picking something beck said and having you point out the factual innacuracies...but i think it may end up being a short excercise.

Pick a position and show me what beck is factually wrong about.....oh crap that was way too big of an opening knowing beck.

Pick something Beck has stated about the versions of health care that....oh man there are so many bills no matter what you pick i'll find a version that backs glenn up.

Ummm...fudge me i really wanna do this little excercise of picking something beck said and having you point out the factual innacuracies...but i think it may end up being a short excercise.

Plymco,

It is clear that you are ALSO frustrated with the psychiatrically challenging thought processes of these BRAIN DAMAGED TRAUMATIZED Obamarrhoids.

Did you notice the TWO OVERUSED RIDICULOUSLY LAME, probably even UNCONSCIOUS "TACTICS" the clueless and pathetically TRITE Obamarrhoids use as their ULTIMATE defense against IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS ?

(1) Their favorite, and in their opinion, their most DEVASTATING ATTACK is to claim that you are "crazy", PERIOD.

Along the same lines, some of these clueless political amoebae will try to "spice up" their substance-less criticism with shop-worn attempts at humour. They'll use some reference to taking "meds". Or, claim that you are "childish".....then "joking" with something "hilarious" like "when did your mommy letcha play with the computer ?", etc.

(2) When you have them hog-tied with some irrefutable fact like the Pathological LIAR, MARXIST Obami Salami, having a TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" WRIGHT's Cathedral of HATE......and, Obami having acknowledged this POS as a "pastor, friend, and mentor"......THEN......UNBELIEVABLY, THEN...... BLATANTLY DENY that he, Obami Salami, was AWARE of what was going on throughout that period of time.

This UNBELIEVABLE DISPLAY of ARROGANT DUPLICITY is even more LUDICROUS when assholes like the MOST NOTORIOUS Anti-Semite and WHITEY-HATER in American History, PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan, of The Nation of Islam, trumpeted about, weeks ahead of time, in church anouncements, end of sermon- reminders of the impending GLORIOUS visitation as the Nutjob's Wright's self-acknowledged "FRIEND and IDOL".......for this Darling of the OBAMARRHOIDS to dismiss these occasions as "possible happenings that slip one's mind."

And, while one is on this subject .......Let's recount what made even the previous example MAGNIFY MARXIST OBAMI'S BEHAVIOUR more BLATANTLY FALSE. I am referring to the time when Whackjob WRIGHT and PSYCHO Farrakhan made the big show, PURPOSEFULLY INSULTING AMERICA by going on a HOSANNA-ED visit to LIBYA to PROCLAIM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of the then ENEMY of America, THE ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORIST, GHADDAFI. You may recall, this happened shortly after Ghaddafi-paid stooges blew up a British Airliner outa the sky !!!!........and Obami Salami ?????? Well, this CONGENITAL LIAR, who was a devout weekly churchgoer, was SUPPOSEDLY UNAWARE of this occasion. UNAWARE ?!?!? Where the Fuck was Obami Salami ?????Flip-flopping around in La La Land ??????

Now this, of course, is old news. HOWEVER THIS TYPE OF "OLD NEWS" IS NOT TO BE DISMISSED because of the "CLASSIC" and "REPETITIVE WAY" IT IS HANDLED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!!

You see, for the OBAMARRHOIDS...... WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS FLAGRANT LIE........this LIE somehow ....."MAGICALLY" .......DID NOT OCCUR !!!!!

OR, IT WAS TOO "MALIGNANT" AN EVENT TO MENTION !!!!

AND HEAVEN HELP YOU IF YOU DARE......IF YOU DARE TO HAVE THE UNMITIGATED GALL..... TO MENTION IT !!!!

THE OBAMARRHOIDS UNANIMOUS CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU ARE "CRAZY", OR, "CUCKOO" !!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event is somehow "MAGICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

ANOTHER GLARING HISTORICALLY IRREFUTABLE FACT THAT ILLUSTRATES THE OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT by the LIEBTARDS:

I am referring to MARXIST Obami Salami's friendship (now considerably distanced) with the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bill Ayers.

This UNHOLY COMBO: (1) MARXIST Obami Salami,"Community Organizer, The Rising Star and the new DARLING of the CORRUPT Commie and MAFIOSO INFESTED NOTORIOUS CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE.... INEXTRICABLY TIED TO THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE "ACORN".....THE EMPLOYER OF BOTH MARXIST Obami Salami and (2) Obami's COMMIE COUNTERPART......THE UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL TERRORIST BIll AYERS.......THESE TWO POLITICALLY CORRUPT SCUMBAGS ALLY THEMSELVES and do their "COMMUNITY SERVICE"....thru ACORN.....sitting together in these nefarious Board Meetings, consulting and making speeches together.....then HAVING THE BACKING of the CORRUPT COMMIE and MAFIOSO LADEN CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE......(let's face it: NO ONE HAD A CHANCE IN THAT CORRUPT CHICAGO TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE WITHOUT THAT CORRUPT BACKING).....MARXIST Obami Salami KICKS OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN from COMMIE AYERS' home !!!!

C'mon now, LET'S GET REAL !!!!! For those who still have a NANOGRAM of a DOUBT: Would the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST LET A NON-MARXIST KICK-OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN IF HE WAS A NON-MARXIST ?!?!?!

Again.....this is "OLD NEWS"........

HOWEVER, THIS TYPE OF "OLD NEWS" IS NOT TO BE DISMISSED because of the "CLASSIC" and "REPETITIVE WAY" IT IS HANDLED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!!

You see, for the OBAMARRHOIDS...... WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS........this somehow ......"MAGICALLY" .......DID NOT OCCUR !!!!!

AND HEAVEN HELP YOU IF YOU DARE......IF YOU DARE TO HAVE THE UNMITIGATED GALL..... TO MENTION IT !!!!

THE OBAMARRHOIDS UNANIMOUS CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU ARE "CRAZY", OR, "CUCKOO" !!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event, or events, is/are somehow "MAICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

Folks, the more one deals with these OBAMARRHOIDS, the more one encounters this IMPREGNABLE OBAMARRHOIDAL BARRIER THAT MAGICALLY, AND INEXPLICABLY REJECTS OR NEGATES IRREFUTABLE FACTS ........ THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS SIMPLY VANISH FROM THEIR BIZARRELY WIRED CONVOLUTED MEMORIES.

And, then these OBAMARRHOIDS hysterically shriek for FACTUAL EVIDENCE ........FACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT IS RIGHT THERE INEXTRICABLY LOCKED IN THEIR BADLY DAMAGED TRAUMATIZED PEE-PEE BRAINS

Last edited:

Plymco,

It is clear that you are ALSO frustrated with the psychiatrically challenging thought processes of these BRAIN DAMAGED TRAUMATIZED Obamarrhoids.

Did you notice the TWO OVERUSED RIDICULOUSLY LAME, probably even UNCONSCIOUS "TACTICS" the clueless and pathetically TRITE Obamarrhoids use as their ULTIMATE defense against IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS ?

(1) Their favorite, and in their opinion, their most DEVASTATING ATTACK is to claim that you are "crazy", PERIOD.

Along the same lines, some of these clueless political amoebae will try to "spice up" their substance-less criticism with shop-worn attempts at humour. They'll use some reference to taking "meds". Or, claim that you are "childish".....then "joking" with something "hilarious" like "when did your mommy letcha play with the computer ?", etc.

(2) When you have them hog-tied with some irrefutable fact like the Pathological LIAR, MARXIST Obami Salami, having a TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" WRIGHT's Cathedral of HATE......and, Obami having acknowledged this POS as a "pastor, friend, and mentor"......THEN......UNBELIEVABLY, THEN...... BLATANTLY DENY that he, Obami Salami, was AWARE of what was going on throughout that period of time.

This UNBELIEVABLE DISPLAY of ARROGANT DUPLICITY is even more LUDICROUS when assholes like the MOST NOTORIOUS Anti-Semite and WHITEY-HATER in American History, PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan, of The Nation of Islam, trumpeted about, weeks ahead of time, in church anouncements, end of sermon- reminders of the impending GLORIOUS visitation as the Nutjob's Wright's self-acknowledged "FRIEND and IDOL".......for this Darling of the OBAMARRHOIDS to dismiss these occasions as "possible happenings that slip one's mind."

And, while one is on this subject .......Let's recount what made even the previous example more BLATANTLY FALSE. I am referring to the time when Whackjob WRIGHT and PSYCHO Farrakhan made the big show, PURPOSEFULLY INSULTING AMERICA by going on a HOSANNA-ED visit to LIBYA to PROCLAIM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of the then ENEMY of America, THE ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORIST, GHADDAFI. You may recall, this happened shortly after Ghaddafi-paid stooges blew up a British Airliner outa the sky !!!!........and Obami Salami ?????? Well, this CONGENITAL LIAR, who was a devout weekly churchgoer, was SUPPOSEDLY UNAWARE of this occasions. UNAWARE ?!?!? Where the Fuck was Obami Salami ?????Flip-flopping around in La La Land ??????

Now this, of course, is old news. HOWEVER THIS TYPE OF "OLD NEWS" IS NOT TO BE DISMISSED because of the "CLASSIC" and "REPETITIVE WAY" IT IS HANDLED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!!

You see, for the OBAMARRHOIDS...... WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS FLAGRANT LIE........this LIE somehow ....."MAGICALLY" .......DID NOT OCCUR !!!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event is somehow "MAICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

ANOTHER GLARING HISTORICALLY IRREFUTABLE FACT THAT ILLUSTRATES THE OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT by the LIEBTARDS:

I am referring to MARXIST Obami Salami's friendship (now considerably distanced) with the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bill Ayers.

This UNHOLY COMBO: (1) MARXIST Obami Salami,"Community Organizer, The Rising Star and the new DARLING of the CORRUPT Commie and MAFIOSO INFESTED NOTORIOUS CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE.... INEXTRICABLY TIED TO THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE "ACORN".....THE EMPLOYER OF BOTH MARXIST Obami Salami and (2) Obami's COMMIE COUNTERPART......THE UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL TERRORIST BIll AYERS.......THESE TWO POLITICALLY CORRUPT SCUMBAGS ALLY THEMSELVES and do their "COMMUNITY SERVICE"....thru ACORN.....sitting together in these nefarious Board Meetings, consulting and making speeches together.....then HAVING THE BACKING of the CORRUPT COMMIE and MAFIOSO LADEN CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE......let's face it: NO ONE HAD A CHANCE IN THAT CORRUPT CHICAGO TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE WITHOUT THAT CORRUPT BACKING.....MARXIST Obami Salami KICKS OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN from COMMIE AYERS' home !!!!

C'mon now, LET'S GET REAL !!!!! For those who still have a NANOGRAM of a DOUBT: Would the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST LET A NON-MARXIST KICK-OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN IF HE WAS A NON-MARXIST ?!?!?!

HOWEVER, THIS TYPE OF "OLD NEWS" IS NOT TO BE DISMISSED because of the "CLASSIC" and "REPETITIVE WAY" IT IS HANDLED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!!

You see, for the OBAMARRHOIDS...... WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS........this somehow ......"MAGICALLY" .......DID NOT OCCUR !!!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event is somehow "MAICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

Folks, the more one deals with these OBAMARRHOIDS, the more one encounters this IMPREGNABLE OBAMARRHOIDAL BARRIER of IRREFUTABLE FACTS ........ SIMPLY VANISHING FROM THEIR MEMORIES,

And, then these OBAMARRHOIDS hysterically shriek for FACTUAL EVIDENCE ........FACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT IS RIGHT THERE INEXTRICABLY LOCKED IN THEIR BADLY DAMAGED TRAUMATIZED PEE-PEE BRAINS

AMAZING! Bravo!

Best insane rant I've heard in years.

Plymco,

And, while one is on this subject .......Let's recount what made even the previous example more BLATANTLY FALSE. I am referring to the time when Whackjob WRIGHT and PSYCHO Farrakhan made the big show, PURPOSEFULLY INSULTING AMERICA by going on a HOSANNA-ED visit to LIBYA to PROCLAIM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of the then ENEMY of America, THE ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORIST, GHADDAFI. You may recall, this happened shortly after Ghaddafi-paid stooges blew up a British Airliner outa the sky !!!!........and Obami Salami ?????? Well, this CONGENITAL LIAR, who was a devout weekly churchgoer, was SUPPOSEDLY UNAWARE of this occasion. UNAWARE ?!?!? Where the Fuck was Obami Salami ?????Flip-flopping around in La La Land ??????

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event is somehow "MAGICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

This UNHOLY COMBO: (1) MARXIST Obami Salami,"Community Organizer, The Rising Star and the new DARLING of the CORRUPT Commie and MAFIOSO INFESTED NOTORIOUS CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE.... INEXTRICABLY TIED TO THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE "ACORN".....THE EMPLOYER OF BOTH MARXIST Obami Salami and (2) Obami's COMMIE COUNTERPART......THE UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL TERRORIST BIll AYERS.......THESE TWO POLITICALLY CORRUPT SCUMBAGS ALLY THEMSELVES and do their "COMMUNITY SERVICE"....thru ACORN.....sitting together in these nefarious Board Meetings, consulting and making speeches together.....then HAVING THE BACKING of the CORRUPT COMMIE and MAFIOSO LADEN CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE......(let's face it: NO ONE HAD A CHANCE IN THAT CORRUPT CHICAGO TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE WITHOUT THAT CORRUPT BACKING).....MARXIST Obami Salami KICKS OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN from COMMIE AYERS' home !!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event, or events, is/are somehow "MAICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

Folks, the more one deals with these OBAMARRHOIDS, the more one encounters this IMPREGNABLE OBAMARRHOIDAL BARRIER THAT MAGICALLY, AND INEXPLICABLY REJECTS OR NEGATES IRREFUTABLE FACTS ........ THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS SIMPLY VANISH FROM THEIR BIZARRELY WIRED CONVOLUTED MEMORIES.

You are a prime candidate for retroactive abortion. :cool:

Plymco,

And, while one is on this subject .......Let's recount what made even the previous example more BLATANTLY FALSE. I am referring to the time when Whackjob WRIGHT and PSYCHO Farrakhan made the big show, PURPOSEFULLY INSULTING AMERICA by going on a HOSANNA-ED visit to LIBYA to PROCLAIM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of the then ENEMY of America, THE ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORIST, GHADDAFI. You may recall, this happened shortly after Ghaddafi-paid stooges blew up a British Airliner outa the sky !!!!........and Obami Salami ?????? Well, this CONGENITAL LIAR, who was a devout weekly churchgoer, was SUPPOSEDLY UNAWARE of this occasions. UNAWARE ?!?!? Where the Fuck was Obami Salami ?????Flip-flopping around in La La Land ??????

This UNHOLY COMBO: (1) MARXIST Obami Salami,"Community Organizer, The Rising Star and the new DARLING of the CORRUPT Commie and MAFIOSO INFESTED NOTORIOUS CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE.... INEXTRICABLY TIED TO THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE "ACORN".....THE EMPLOYER OF BOTH MARXIST Obami Salami and (2) Obami's COMMIE COUNTERPART......THE UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL TERRORIST BIll AYERS.......THESE TWO POLITICALLY CORRUPT SCUMBAGS ALLY THEMSELVES and do their "COMMUNITY SERVICE"....thru ACORN.....sitting together in these nefarious Board Meetings, consulting and making speeches together.....then HAVING THE BACKING of the CORRUPT COMMIE and MAFIOSO LADEN CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE......let's face it: NO ONE HAD A CHANCE IN THAT CORRUPT CHICAGO TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE WITHOUT THAT CORRUPT BACKING.....MARXIST Obami Salami KICKS OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN from COMMIE AYERS' home !!!!

Folks, the more one deals with these OBAMARRHOIDS, the more one encounters this IMPREGNABLE OBAMARRHOIDAL BARRIER of IRREFUTABLE FACTS ........ SIMPLY VANISHING FROM THEIR MEMORIES,

AMAZING! Bravo!

Check some of your own posts...you're right up there with him.

Plymco,

AMAZING! Bravo!

WELL.........THERE IT IS !!!!

THIS OBAMARHRHOID, DrLIEbtardIsIN, JUST PROVED MY POINT.He used the LIEBturd Defense Tactic ONE. That's their favorite.

I'll GUARTANTEE you that DrLEIbtardIsIN won't be the last.

Lay off the fucking capslock, dude

The Law Abusve Caps states that both the probability of your post being read and the likelihood of a single reader taking a thing you say seriously are negatively correlated with the amount of unnecessary capitalization in the post in question. When this is compounded by gross stupidity on the part of the poster (you) this effect can increase exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back