Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
☭proletarian☭;1818422 said:
Have you listened to the sometimes very disturbing type of callers those sad boy get on their radio talk shows? Have you seen the bags and signs that some of these people carry and present to the cameras? Have you seen that these types of people want to ignore the human reality the Choices Have Consequences. They are on the outside, and we are not see nary a thing that is going to let them on the inside.

They are no different than the ones who call in to Air America.

Who said they were?

No one!!! Starkov babbled about right wing callers ...
Have you listened to the sometimes very disturbing type of callers those sad boy get on their radio talk shows? Have you seen the bags and signs that some of these people carry and present to the cameras? Have you seen that these types of people want to ignore the human reality the Choices Have Consequences. They are on the outside, and we are not see nary a thing that is going to let them on the inside.

I said these people were no different than the ones who call into Air America...they are whackos too..and that's NOT an excuse for anything....you fucks better quit trying to analyze and deduce 20 different meanings(ALL WRONG) from one single sentence...that's why this country is so fucked up right now.

☭proletarian☭;1816176 said:
Was just wearing a tinfoil cowboy hat. He is now comparing lessons about the history of labour unions and the struggle for workers' rights to teaching religion in public schools.

A few minutes ago, he was repeating the lies about the Mass. kid who drew a picture of himself being executed.

:eusa_eh:

I have determined that Glenn Beck is an idiot and can only be a Poe intended asa Caricature of the Right Wing. At least, I sure as hell hope this guy isn't serious...

The proletarian Marxie,

I have just determined..... and not ONLY because you're one of those Marxist Freaks ...... that you are an idiot. And, can only be considered as a historical "has been" who is touting a historically defunct political point of view a la the LIEbtards of MARXIST Obami Salami's vintage.

Glenn Beck is "spot on" with his anaylsis of MARXIST Obami Salami's unravelling MARXIST Agenda. OBVIOUSLY, Beck is disconcerting to you LIEbtard diehards. Unfortunately for you, the heretofore IGNORANT and NAIVE Americans are waking up to the DISASTROUS policies of MARXIST Obami Salami and his DISCREDITED stooges: Crazed Pelosi, and the hapless commie Holder of GITMO fame.

As usual, you commie idiots flail away at Glenn Beck but can't SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refute even ONE of his plethora of FACTS annihilating your idiotically CATASTROPHIC MARXIST Agenda.

And, here. on cue, is the LIEBtard weanie, the military discard Article 15, puking out his worthless two cents.

OK, I've read several of your idiotic ramblings, or posts; whatever you call them. But I have a question for you, who exactly are these 'ignorant' and 'naive' people you talk of? To me, your are ignorant and naive. If someone says something to question Beck's "analysis" you go into a 5th grade screaming match. If his analysis is so spot on, give us some sources. Maybe people wouldn't think you were such a crackpot if you had some evidence.

Please respond so I get a cool nickname like BORN MARXIE.

☭proletarian☭;1820331 said:
:lol:

gautama thinks I'm a communist :lol:

Wouldn't put it past you.

But, you're a mentally challenged LIEbtard, of that there is no doubt.

☭proletarian☭;1820331 said:
:lol:

gautama thinks I'm a communist :lol:

Sounds like your a marxist, communist, brain-dead LIEBtard, and a whole bunch of other nasty things. You should just move to Washington and become a part of Obama Salami's administration.:lol:

☭proletarian☭;1816176 said:
Was just wearing a tinfoil cowboy hat. He is now comparing lessons about the history of labour unions and the struggle for workers' rights to teaching religion in public schools.

A few minutes ago, he was repeating the lies about the Mass. kid who drew a picture of himself being executed.

:eusa_eh:

I have determined that Glenn Beck is an idiot and can only be a Poe intended asa Caricature of the Right Wing. At least, I sure as hell hope this guy isn't serious...

The proletarian Marxie,

I have just determined..... and not ONLY because you're one of those Marxist Freaks ...... that you are an idiot. And, can only be considered as a historical "has been" who is touting a historically defunct political point of view a la the LIEbtards of MARXIST Obami Salami's vintage.

Glenn Beck is "spot on" with his anaylsis of MARXIST Obami Salami's unravelling MARXIST Agenda. OBVIOUSLY, Beck is disconcerting to you LIEbtard diehards. Unfortunately for you, the heretofore IGNORANT and NAIVE Americans are waking up to the DISASTROUS policies of MARXIST Obami Salami and his DISCREDITED stooges: Crazed Pelosi, and the hapless commie Holder of GITMO fame.

As usual, you commie idiots flail away at Glenn Beck but can't SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refute even ONE of his plethora of FACTS annihilating your idiotically CATASTROPHIC MARXIST Agenda.

And, here. on cue, is the LIEBtard weanie, the military discard Article 15, puking out his worthless two cents.

OK, I've read several of your idiotic ramblings, or posts; whatever you call them. But I have a question for you, who exactly are these 'ignorant' and 'naive' people you talk of? To me, your are ignorant and naive. If someone says something to question Beck's "analysis" you go into a 5th grade screaming match. If his analysis is so spot on, give us some sources. Maybe people wouldn't think you were such a crackpot if you had some evidence.

Fat Pig (you sure look like one):

The irrefutable FACT that Glenn Beck is "spot on" is that he has an open challenge for ANYONE in the Marxist Obami Salami Adm in the form of a RED PHONE on every one of his shows whereupon ANYONE of those Obami Salami turds he CONSTANTLY criticizes are invited to come on his show, and/or refute by said phone, A SINGLE one of the PLETHORA of accusations, substantiated by NUMEROUS FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

In spite of the fact that Glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not...... not ONE pro MARXIST Obami Salami puke had the stones to challenge him.

But, what is even more significant is that you MARXIST Obami Salami robots are getting as hysterical about him as you are about the OUTSTANDING AMERICAN PATRIOT: Sarah Palin.

In spite of the fact that Glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not......

watch the video. When he's asked whether he checks facts, the frost word out of his mouth is 'no'.

Now go away, poe

The proletarian Marxie,

The irrefutable FACT that Glenn Beck is "spot on" is that he has an open challenge for ANYONE in the Marxist Obami Salami Adm in the form of a RED PHONE on every one of his shows whereupon ANYONE of those Obami Salami turds he CONSTANTLY criticizes are invited to come on his show, and/or refute by said phone, A SINGLE one of the PLETHORA of accusations, substantiated by NUMEROUS FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

In spite of the fact that Glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not...... not ONE pro MARXIST Obami Salami puke had the stones to challenge him.

But, what is even more significant is that you MARXIST Obami Salami robots are getting as hysterical about him as you are about the OUTSTANDING AMERICAN PATRIOT: Sarah Palin.

:cuckoo:

Obama Salamie.....that's some funny stuff right there.

But I'm partial to Obama Braunschweiger myself.

Interesting......do you like an audience while you're doing it ?

Any accessories, like a large mirror ?

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1820661 said:
In spite of the fact that Glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not......

watch the video. When he's asked whether he checks facts, the frost word out of his mouth is 'no'.

Now go away, poe

COMMIE Insect,

What I stated stands.

APPARENTLY Glenn Beck DOES NOT HAVE TO CHECK HIS FACTS BECAUSE NO ONE WAS ABLE TO NAIL HIM ON ANY !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1. You have no idea what braunschweiger is, do you?

2. Fascinating the direction YOU are taking the conversation. IF you wanted your fantasies to be the topic, why didn't you say so?

☭proletarian☭;1820661 said:
in spite of the fact that glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not......

Now go away, poe

commie insect,

what i stated stands.

Apparently glenn beck does not have to check his facts because no one was able to nail him on any !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

B(ad) O(dour).....duh....C'ya,

What's with the :cuckoo: ?????

Do you REALLY think that the substance-less opinion of a LIEbtard, sexually perverted aficionada of MARXIST Obamer's "BRAUNSCHWEIGER" is of monumental interest to anyone other than the insignificant gnats ?

Please note that I am keeping an open mind on your self-acknowledged "partiality" to certain aspects of your 'Messiah".

Last edited:

1. You have no idea what braunschweiger is, do you?

2. Fascinating the direction YOU are taking the conversation. IF you wanted your fantasies to be the topic, why didn't you say so?

Aficionada of MARXIST Obamer's BRAUNSCHWEIGER,

1. BOTH you and I have a perfect understanding of what YOU ACTUALLY MEANT when you referred to MARXIST Obami's ...."ahem".....BRAUNSCHWEIGER. And, the OBVIOUSLY unmistakable innuendo.

2. Nice attempt trying to cover up your Freudian slip regarding YOUR fantasy (?) about YOUR Messiah's.... "ahem"..... BRAUNSCHWEIGER. The question that you might want to share with us is: Have you gone to your Fuehrer's rallies......and did you have any private moments with Marxist Obamer and his .... "ahem" ..... BRAUNSCHWEIGER ?????

Last edited:
The proletarian Marxie,

"Irrefutable fact"? What is this guy giving you to drink?? To evereyone with an open mind, don't drink the kool-aid!

OK, seriously, if you think someone from the Obama administration is gonna to call Beck to call him out on his "facts" you are just an idiot. And this 'NUMEROUS FACTUAL EVIDENCE' he and you are spouting is where?? You still haven't given any, becuase you have no clue what you are talking about. At least Rush gives articles and some back-up, but Beck is just a loudmouth, who talks abou his feelings to make a moron like you warm and fuzzy inside.

And another thing, what makes Sarah Palin such and outstanding American patriot? She graduated from University of Idaho after 6 years??

Your really funny, keep responding becuase this is giving me a great laugh at work on a Friday.

Sincerely,
Fat Pig

B(ad) O(dour).....duh....C'ya,

What's with the :cuckoo: ?????

Do you REALLY think that the substance-less opinion of a LIEbtard, sexually perverted aficionada of MARXIST Obamer's "BRAUNSCHWEIGER" is of monumental interest to anyone other than the insignificant gnats ?

Please note that I am keeping an open mind on your self-acknowledged "partiality" to certain aspects of your 'Messiah".

Open mind????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, do you have an agument with facts? Everyone here is waiting to see what you pull out of your ass.

Sincerely,

Fat Pig

guatama, I won't vote for Obama in 2012 just like I didn't vote for him in 2008. I've always voted third party for the person who most closely represents my views, which I'll continue to do.

Anyway, because this board has so many screaming loons like you, I'll be honest that I've kind of thought of it as a repository for the most deranged, paranoid, obsessive fringe of the "right" (and "left" I guess, or whatever eots is). It's nice to see from the response you get however that not only are you not representative of the board, but in fact are laughed off as the joke you are by everyone else.

Maybe this place isn't so bad after all.

Glenn Beck is to the right what Michael Moore is to the left.

They are both fucking nuts and make their money with shock effect.

and i am very entertained by both of them. :)

The MONUMENTAL DIFFERENCE between the two is that Glenn Beck has an open challenge to the MARXIST Obami Salami robots to refute a SINGLE ONE of his FACTUAL ASSERTIONS.

AND SO FAR NOT A SINGLE ONE OF GLENN BECK'S PLETHORA OF RIGHTEOUS ASSERTIONS HAVE BEEN REFUTED.

Whereas Michael Moore is an America-hating: Blame-America-First-Last-and In-Between POS. And, by definition a LIEbtard abomination whose assertions even the more moderate LIEbtards would find difficult to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back