Glenn Beck?

same thing msnbc does. agree?

No.
Turns out there are less democrat idiots at MSNBC. Fox has a lot ..a lot more. You guys keep spouting those HIGH ratings....You see, fox viewers are not only idiots, but they are lazy ones as well. They rely on fox for THEIR thoughts.

Agree?

msnbc and fox are the same dog with different fleas. You are just a partisan hack obamabot who continues to defend msnbc because they worship the Ossiah. they are like the PTL of politics with Obama replacing Jesus.

No, I agree with you.

Fox - right
MSNbc - left

The difference is, Fox lies. MSNBC calls them out on those lies.

They both ar partisan as hell, but Fox just lies.

No one can link me to a lie told by MSNBC....ever!

That is the difference.

No, I agree with you.

Fox - right
MSNbc - left

That is the difference.

You ignore it. Watch Glenns Thursday episode. You will see MSNBC reporters claiming there are white racists carrying shotguns protesting the President. They will even show you a picture of the guns on the mans side. Course they neglect to show the rest of the picture. Because if thy did that then you would see that their white gun toting racist is really a black man.

Sure they never lie.

Check it out on youtube.

No, I agree with you.

Fox - right
MSNbc - left

That is the difference.

You ignore it. Watch Glenns Thursday episode. You will see MSNBC reporters claiming there are white racists carrying shotguns protesting the President. They will even show you a picture of the guns on the mans side. Course they neglect to show the rest of the picture. Because if thy did that then you would see that their white gun toting racist is really a black man.

Sure they never lie.

Check it out on youtube.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abaj1EUBtOI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama Civilian Security :Obamas New Shirts 2[/ame]

Have you even stopped for a moment to consider that ever since the neo con division of the republican party has taken over that enterprise that they have done NOTHING for the average american. Screw all that trickle down bullshit. Name one thing those people have done for Mr and Mrs average american. So here is the question..If you cannot in your own mind answer that question... why do you support them? Carefull...don't get sidetracked...this has nothing to do with Obamma.

They left me alone...which is exactly what I want from government. I'm a grown man and do not request the government to do anything for me unless it's required of them by the constitution.

I was told by the dems that my taxes wouldn't go up over and over and over...then the first thing the Obama administration did was jack up the taxes on my smokes by a huge amount.

Now, before the posts saying "well, you shouldn't smoke anyway" start...As an "average American" ...that's my choice, and as long as it's legal, it's not up to anyone else and certainly not up to a federal government that manipulates the tax code on items it decides that it does not like.

I guess neither is it the choice of taxpayers as a whole to fill up hospital beds because of your choices, yet for the public hospitals out there (I'm aware some are private), that's what's happening...

The only difference between Republicans and Democrats, Republicans evenly raise taxes, while Democrats only raise taxes on their pet peeves. I prefer Republicans raising taxes really.

The only difference between Republicans and Democrats, Republicans evenly raise taxes, while Democrats only raise taxes on their pet peeves. I prefer Republicans raising taxes really.
and they BOTH spend way too much on things they SHOULDN'T

True, I was trying to do the "lesser of two evils" thing though. Bush just raised all the taxes evenly, Obama is raising taxes on "evil" things and handing it out to what he feels are "good" things ... like cars. Damnit! Cars kill more people than smokes, of those provable.

True, I was trying to do the "lesser of two evils" thing though. Bush just raised all the taxes evenly, Obama is raising taxes on "evil" things and handing it out to what he feels are "good" things ... like cars. Damnit! Cars kill more people than smokes, of those provable.
the take on cigs is disingenuous
they want to fund things with the taxes on it while they say they want people to quit
if everyone quits, how to they fund the shit they want
so just admit it isnt to fund anything and you want to PUNISH smokers and at least it would be honest

Forum List

Back