Glenn Beck whining about Ron Paul supporters.

His record as Governor of Massachusetts.

Really and what was that??????????????Other then doing the conservative thing of giving the people of Mass. what they asked for in healthcare where did he show he would increase federal spending?

:rolleyes:

Spending didn't increase under him as Governor, huh? Regardless, as I've said repeatedly, I can't prove something that hasn't happened yet. I can't time travel, and even if I could Romney is probably not going to be elected. However, if he is, and he grows government, it will be fun to remind you of this little episode.

Spending increased....It would have to since mass. got the healthcare they demanded.....Tell me do you understand how government works????? Do you think the people of a state should have no say in how that state is ran?????? Do you think Paul should have had a say in whether Mass. got their healthcare they wanted????Cause you seem to be saying so and that means you are not conservative.

Really and what was that??????????????Other then doing the conservative thing of giving the people of Mass. what they asked for in healthcare where did he show he would increase federal spending?

:rolleyes:

Spending didn't increase under him as Governor, huh? Regardless, as I've said repeatedly, I can't prove something that hasn't happened yet. I can't time travel, and even if I could Romney is probably not going to be elected. However, if he is, and he grows government, it will be fun to remind you of this little episode.

Spending increased....It would have to since mass. got the healthcare they demanded.....Tell me do you understand how government works????? Do you think the people of a state should have no say in how that state is ran?????? Do you think Paul should have had a say in whether Mass. got their healthcare they wanted????Cause you seem to be saying so and that means you are not conservative.

Oh no, I'm not conservative? Well now my day is ruined.

Romney is going to win. And I dont think Paul or Johnson have as much support as they like to claim. There is a reason neither of them won the nomination. And it's not a conspiracy.

Beck's whining rant indicates he believes Romney will lose without the Libertarian vote.

If the margin is that slim, that is not the Libertarians' fault. It is the GOP's fault if they can't whip a colossal fuckup like Obama by a country mile with or without the LP vote.

Romney is going to win. And I dont think Paul or Johnson have as much support as they like to claim. There is a reason neither of them won the nomination. And it's not a conspiracy.

Beck's whining rant indicates he believes Romney will lose without the Libertarian vote.

If the margin is that slim, that is not the Libertarians' fault. It is the GOP's fault if they can't whip a colossal fuckup like Obama by a country mile with or without the LP vote.

You really seem to have a comprehension problem....Try reading once in awhile....

Forum List

Back