Actress in anti-Muslim film reports receiving death threats

What if....

What if it is true that the actors in the film didn't know what the film was really about and it was over-dubbed. And what if one of them gets killed over it.

Would the film maker be culpable?

:eusa_eh:

“I’m getting horrible death threats over the Internet, people saying they’re going to cut me up, chop me up and kill me and my family,” Garcia, 55, of Bakersfield, Calif., told The News on Monday.

Probably just mani being mani, silly...

What if....

What if it is true that the actors in the film didn't know what the film was really about and it was over-dubbed. And what if one of them gets killed over it.

Did the threats contain any mention of Tha Fire Aids...? :dunno:

What if....

No.

No one else had an opinion on this?

I have stated my opinion about this very thing many times. Nakoula is a cowardly piece of shit. He is a convicted identity thief who ratted on his fellow thieves the moment he was caught.

He lied to the actors, never telling them what kind of jeopardy they were getting themselves into. He lied to the Christian charity film studio, never telling them what kind of jeopardy they were getting into. He lied to the press, trying to get his Muslim extremist counterparts to kill Israelis.

This is a coward to the bone we are talking about. A lying, thieving, chickenshit piece of semen-stained trash in the gutter.

He may or may not be legally culpable, but I am sure God has a special place in Hell reserved for him.

Last edited:
What if....

Well I doubt very much wether they knew anything about it or not would make a shits worth of difference to the cowards that are threatening her, or anyone else..

It's good also to see that you're more concerned about the makers being culpable than you seem to be about those who are threatening the "murder" (if this is the case) of this woman and her family.....:clap2: bravo :clap2: for getting things into perspective here...

What if....

Well I doubt very much wether they knew anything about it or not would make a shits worth of difference to the cowards that are threatening her, or anyone else..

It's good also to see that you're more concerned about the makers being culpable than you seem to be about those who are threatening the "murder" (if this is the case) of this woman and her family.....:clap2: bravo :clap2: for getting things into perspective here...
:rolleyes:

If anyone murders someone, they are already clearly guilty of murder.

I am curious to know if his lies to his actors make him legally culpable if they get harmed.

She contends Nakoula, a con man convicted of credit-card fraud and identity theft, pulled a con job on her and other actors by tricking them into doing a film that turned out nothing like the script they were presented.

She said the partial scripts she saw contained no references to Muslims or Islam.

Reckless endangerment...? :dunno:

What if....

No.
Why?

Because there is no causal connection to the act of making the movie two years ago and violent actions today. There is no causal connection at all to the actresses appearance in a movie made two years ago and violence today.

Just like the people who made the blasphemous teddy bear weren't responsible for the death threats against the teacher in Nigeria. The promoters of the beauty contest weren't responsible for the 100 deaths that occurred because of that beauty contest.

The Danish Cartoonist wasn't responsible for the muslim riots that followed, and neither was the paper for printing it.

What if....

If Nakoula is the big brave Christian hero you seem to think he is, why is he HIDING? Why did this convicted identity thief expose OTHERS to danger but not HIMSELF? Why did he deliberately seek to get INNOCENT PEOPLE killed?

Hmmm...

We already know Muslim extremists are assholes. That's why this coward made the film. To stoke those assholes.

Why are people like you working so hard to avert your eyes from this CHRISTIAN asshole? Why are you NOT CONDEMNING him the way you demand all Muslims to condemn THEIR extremists?

Ripe hypocrisy.

Last edited:
She contends Nakoula, a con man convicted of credit-card fraud and identity theft, pulled a con job on her and other actors by tricking them into doing a film that turned out nothing like the script they were presented.

She said the partial scripts she saw contained no references to Muslims or Islam.

Reckless endangerment...? :dunno:

Reckless endangerment: A person commits the crime of reckless endangerment if the person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of serious physical injury to another person. “Reckless” conduct is conduct that exhibits a culpable disregard of foreseeable consequences to others from the act or omission involved. The accused need not intentionally cause a resulting harm. The ultimate question is whether, under all the circumstances, the accused’s conduct was of that heedless nature that made it actually or imminently dangerous to the rights or safety of others.

Endangerment can range from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Endangerment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one else had an opinion on this?

I have stated my opinion about this very thing many times. Nakoula is a cowardly piece of shit. He is a convicted identity thief who ratted on his fellow thieves the moment he was caught.

He lied to the actors, never telling them what kind of jeopardy they were getting themselves into. He lied to the Christian charity film studio, never telling them what kind of jeopardy they were getting into. He lied to the press, trying to get his Muslim extremist counterparts to kill Israelis.

This is a coward to the bone we are talking about. A lying, thieving, chickenshit piece of semen-stained trash in the gutter.

He may or may not be legally culpable, but I am sure God has a special place in Hell reserved for him.

What you say may or may not be true...Where you there? The fact remains that the film makers had every right to make the film...Just because Liberals always cave into muslim sensitivities doesn't mean he shouldn't have made it. In fact, the way these backward, primitives conduct themselves shows they can be beaten with the truth and lots of satirical humour...They and their apologists should grow the hell up and stop whining about how they're always the victims :eusa_boohoo: If others gave back to the Islamic world a fraction of what they give to the free world?? They'd be really in deep shit..

Because there is no causal connection to the act of making the movie two years ago and violent actions today. There is no causal connection at all to the actresses appearance in a movie made two years ago and violence today.

Just like the people who made the blasphemous teddy bear weren't responsible for the death threats against the teacher in Nigeria. The promoters of the beauty contest weren't responsible for the 100 deaths that occurred because of that beauty contest.

The Danish Cartoonist wasn't responsible for the muslim riots that followed, and neither was the paper for printing it.
There was a connection. Even though the movie was made two years ago, it wasn't translated into Arabic and released until the trailer was released a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not talking about his guilt regarding what people did overseas. I'm asking if his LYING to his actors, in other words not giving them the choice to appear as he made them appear, creates any culpability on his part for their safety.

Forum List

Back