Glenn Beck whining about Ron Paul supporters.

Simple question.

How does abandoning principle make you an adult?????

What principle will they be abandoning???? Legal pot????isolationism??? If those then they should stay at home. But if they want to start making government smaller they need to learn to compromise or bide their time. This is how adults live.....You work with what you have....NO ONE gives things to you.

We can start with imperial government. Big government on the world domination tour.....
So we should just ignore the world and hope they dont try and kill us?????????

Guess the OP doesn't want actual debate...Funny that....I dont see the problem with Beck trying to get Paul supporters on board with getting Obama out of office....His only mistake seems to be in thinking Paulbots have the ability to reason like adult...

i am confident alot of Paul's supporters will vote for Romney. Those that will, however, are not usually represented here on the board.

This is true. Plenty of Paul supporters were average Republican voters who simply liked what he had to say.
No, no, they were all drug demented zombies living in their mother's basement, all that talk about smaller government, devolving powers back to the states, protecting actual US interests, ending the nanny state, personal responsibility, why that shit would only appeal to nutters.
Just ask your local convenience store clerk.

Romney will lose in my opinion. He will lose and then your ilk will blame Paul supporters for not getting behind your progressive LOLberal candidate to beat the progressive LOLberal candidate.

Glenn, like most modern day "conservatives", doesn't seem to understand what the RNC did to the Paul supporters in teh primary. Or they dont care. If they dont care, then they seemed to be sure they didn't need us. Make sure you keep your pie hole shut when Romney loses about Paul supporters.

Romney isnt going to lose. And I dont blame Paul supporters. I am confident most of them will make the right decision whatever that might be.

Most of us will.

Romney will lose in my opinion. He will lose and then your ilk will blame Paul supporters for not getting behind your progressive LOLberal candidate to beat the progressive LOLberal candidate.

Glenn, like most modern day "conservatives", doesn't seem to understand what the RNC did to the Paul supporters in teh primary. Or they dont care. If they dont care, then they seemed to be sure they didn't need us. Make sure you keep your pie hole shut when Romney loses about Paul supporters.

Romney isnt going to lose. And I dont blame Paul supporters. I am confident most of them will make the right decision whatever that might be.

Yeah, OK. That's great. I look forward to making lots of fun of him. He's quite the character. Back in reality, his electoral vote seems to be clearly lacking.

i am confident alot of Paul's supporters will vote for Romney. Those that will, however, are not usually represented here on the board.

This is true. Plenty of Paul supporters were average Republican voters who simply liked what he had to say.
No, no, they were all drug demented zombies living in their mother's basement, all that talk about smaller government, devolving powers back to the states, protecting actual US interests, ending the nanny state, personal responsibility, why that shit would only appeal to nutters.
Just ask your local convenience store clerk.

Whoops! I forgot myself! :lol:

Even if they all dont Romney will still win.....There isnt enough of them to make a difference...The election is about the direction of the USA not whether some Paulbots and libertarians feel snubbed by a party they hated before their candidates lost the nomination....They dont even see that their idiocy of calling all republican Neocons and warmongers Might have a detrimental consequence.

Yeah, OK. That's great. I look forward to making lots of fun of him. He's quite the character. Back in reality, his electoral vote seems to be clearly lacking.

It's win-win either way. Even if Mitt pulls off the upset we can sit there and point out how much government grows under his watch. The first time he has to raise the debt ceiling should be a fun one.

It's win-win either way. Even if Mitt pulls off the upset we can sit there and point out how much government grows under his watch. The first time he has to raise the debt ceiling should be a fun one.
Prove it.

Even if they all dont Romney will still win.....There isnt enough of them to make a difference...The election is about the direction of the USA not whether some Paulbots and libertarians feel snubbed by a party they hated before their candidates lost the nomination....They dont even see that their idiocy of calling all republican Neocons and warmongers Might have a detrimental consequence.

Because you'd never call anybody names, right?

Prove it.

Prove something from the future? Are you using recreational drugs?

I call fools a fool all the time as you should know.....What I dont do is cry like a bitch when my candidate loses the nomination.....Nor do I lie about WHY they lost

Prove it.

Prove something from the future? Are you using recreational drugs?

You made the accusation that Romney will grow government as much as Obama I say you need to prove your bullishit assumption.

Oh, I'm sure you do, Corky. At least what is considered class down at the circle K. Coffee brewing 95, Beef Jerky ingredient pronouncing 101, beer stocking tip 201 and lottery ticket organization 395.

I call fools a fool all the time as you should know.....What I dont do is cry like a bitch when my candidate loses the nomination.....Nor do I lie about WHY they lost

Ahh, yes, I forgot about your double-standard. You can call people names, but nobody can call you names. Judging from the whining you've been doing about Ron Paul supporters not voting for Romney I'd say you'll definitely "cry like a bitch," but we'll be able to confirm in November I suspect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back