Glenn Beck whining about Ron Paul supporters.

Because you'd never call anybody names, right?
I call fools a fool all the time as you should know.....What I dont do is cry like a bitch when my candidate loses the nomination.....Nor do I lie about WHY they lost

Ahh, yes, I forgot about your double-standard. You can call people names, but nobody can call you names. Judging from the whining you've been doing about Ron Paul supporters not voting for Romney I'd say you're definitely "cry like a bitch," but we'll be able to confirm in November I suspect.

Did I call you names?????? Or do you think you are not a Paulbot?????

Prove something from the future? Are you using recreational drugs?

You made the accusation that Romney will grow government as much as Obama I say you need to prove your bullishit assumption.

The whole of American history proves that assumption, but, again, how do you expect me to prove something that hasn't taken place yet?

Where? What has he done that has shown He wouldn't cut federal government???????

I call fools a fool all the time as you should know.....What I dont do is cry like a bitch when my candidate loses the nomination.....Nor do I lie about WHY they lost

Ahh, yes, I forgot about your double-standard. You can call people names, but nobody can call you names. Judging from the whining you've been doing about Ron Paul supporters not voting for Romney I'd say you're definitely "cry like a bitch," but we'll be able to confirm in November I suspect.

Do you think you are not a neocon? :eusa_eh:

Oh, I'm sure you do, Corky. At least what is considered class down at the circle K. Coffee brewing 95, Beef Jerky ingredient pronouncing 101, beer stocking tip 201 and lottery ticket organization 395.

Must be jealous that it is far more then you small mind can handle......
Jealousy....yea...I'm sure...that's it.....

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

Do you think you are not a neocon? :eusa_eh:

I am not....I am not a prior liberal turn3ed conservative.....Again you prove you don't know what your talking about.

The whole of American history proves that assumption, but, again, how do you expect me to prove something that hasn't taken place yet?

Where? What has he done that has shown He wouldn't cut federal government???????

His record as Governor of Massachusetts.

Really and what was that??????????????Other then doing the conservative thing of giving the people of Mass. what they asked for in healthcare where did he show he would increase federal spending?

His record as Governor of Massachusetts.

Really and what was that??????????????Other then doing the conservative thing of giving the people of Mass. what they asked for in healthcare where did he show he would increase federal spending?

:rolleyes:

Spending didn't increase under him as Governor, huh? Regardless, as I've said repeatedly, I can't prove something that hasn't happened yet. I can't time travel, and even if I could Romney is probably not going to be elected. However, if he is, and he grows government, it will be fun to remind you of this little episode.

The way the GOP treated Ron Paul has cost them voters, and I read a recent article that says Johnson voters are 3 to 1 people who would normally vote Romney. 3rd party candidates are really hurting the GOP this year :D

Yeah, I highly doubt anyone who is supporting Johnson was seriously planning to support Romney.

I don't think Paul or Johnson would have the support they do if the GOP would have run a better candidate. I understand you actually like Romney, but I don't and neither do many conservatives. This race should have been a gimme to the GOP, Obama has bumbled, fumbled and failed in his 1st four years. Romney should win by the same margin perhaps more, that Obama did in 08.

The fact that the GOP is settling for Romney rather than shouting his name from the mountain tops is not lost on anyone. If someone is undecided and asks himself: "Why should I vote for this guy when his own party doesn't really want him?" What is the answer?

Obama wins?

Forum List

Back