Glenn Beck whining about Ron Paul supporters.

Beck's few moments of relevance, if in fact they ever existed, passed some time ago.

Oh he is very relevant...Most definitely since he was right that these riots would happen when he told us last year.....Whether you like him or not is up to you. So when did Paul decide to stay in the race??????????????

Last edited:
Well "I've had it up to here" with fake Conservatives like Glenn Beck ordering me to shut up and get in line.

It aint my f*ckin' fault that BOTH Parties can't nominate a candidate I can get behind. There is almost NO DIFFERENCE between Obama and Romney.

Glenn Beck is either blind or a shill.

Well "I've had it up to here" with fake Conservatives like Glenn Beck ordering me to shut up and get in line.

It aint my f*ckin' fault that BOTH Parties can't nominate a candidate I can get behind. There is almost NO DIFFERENCE between Obama and Romney.

Glenn Beck is either blind or a shill.

How are they same????? Putt up or shut the fuck up about that...I am tired or you Paul liberals crying that your candidate didnt win the nominee....You want to know why that is????? cause there is not that many of you extremest isolationists! Just because you can spam internet sites does not mean you are in great numbers.

Did you even read the story before you got your panties in a wad????? What about Paul isn't running that you don't understand ?
bullshit the crazy right still loves him

Yin and Yang, balance in the universe. Intellectual equivalence cancelling each other out.

Listen young zombie....Maybe when you grow up you will learn that if a person ISN"T RUNNING FOR OFFICE they wont win....Paul tried AGAIN and lost AGAIN...Those are the facts...Deal with it...

The way the GOP treated Ron Paul has cost them voters, and I read a recent article that says Johnson voters are 3 to 1 people who would normally vote Romney. 3rd party candidates are really hurting the GOP this year :D

No they didnt.....They never had the Paulbot voters to begin with....They are libertarians or liberals ether way they were ether staying home smoking pot or voting Obama

So it begins. These are the tators that will launch the republican members to start the "it's you Paul supporters fault that Romney lost." mantra.

:lmao:

It isn't even November yet.

The way the GOP treated Ron Paul has cost them voters, and I read a recent article that says Johnson voters are 3 to 1 people who would normally vote Romney. 3rd party candidates are really hurting the GOP this year :D

No they didnt.....They never had the Paulbot voters to begin with....They are libertarians or liberals ether way they were ether staying home smoking pot or voting Obama

Ron Paul is nothing like Obama, suggesting people who supported him would vote Obama is silly.

I think the biggest suprise on election night will be how many votes Johnson gets, and I am proud to add myself to the growing list of people happy to support him :)

Forum List

Back