Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

Sure. Now get back to leaving me negative marks on everything I do. Remember, I am supposed to be the moron here. LOL. Its to the point where so many people have told me about you and every single thing they said was true so far.
like i give a fuck what you and your fuck buddies say about me
LOL

you don't care about what Chris and old rocks say about you? :lol::lol:
nope, never have, never will

its just a message board, after all
LOL

works for me

btw. you should move that red out of my quote in your sig
and you would know i will admit when i really am wrong
but you are too much of a fucking moron to notice

Sure. Now get back to leaving me negative marks on everything I do. Remember, I am supposed to be the moron here. LOL. Its to the point where so many people have told me about you and every single thing they said was true so far.

you're supposed to be the moron? you're doing a good job. Dive has done a good job in labeling you.

This is the equivalence to "I know you are, but what am I". Nice job skippy. Please think about this, you are using Dive Con as some kind of way to make a point? Seriously, think about that one for a minute. let it sink in. :cool:

Last edited:

you're supposed to be the moron? you're doing a good job. Dive has done a good job in labeling you.

This is the equivalence to "I know you are, but what am I". Nice job skippy. Please think about this, you are using Dive Con as some kind of way to make a point? Seriously, think about that one for a minute. let is sink in. :cool:
seriously, zo na, seek professional help
you need it almost as much as asholebiker

Yes, you are crap... kudos for figuring that out...

Well, I was actually being kind... You're more of a juvenile shitstain with obsessive compulsiveness towards right wing pundits... You should seek help, but you'd likely milk the gubmint out of the cost of therapy and go back to your obsession anyway... Boy, if the authorities could see all the posters of Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh that line your bedroom walls - whoo boy - they'd surely put you in the padded room...

Well, zo na - Good luck in public school this semester... I hope finger painting goes well this year so you aren't left back again... How embarrassing was that, huh? After all that studying you did for the final too... tsk-tsk...

I take that as a no on you proving MSNBC lies. Thats a big fat no on your proof other than attempting to bash me.

Word hurt sir, now I am offended. :lol:

To recap, thats a no to MSNBC lying and you have no proof at all?

Agreed?
the proof has already been posted
only you are too much of a fucking moron to get it

Here is how this works...they say things like, hey its on the interwebs, if you are too dumb to get it, that is your fault.

THAT ALWAYS MEANS YOU HAVE NO PROOF. None.

It is true what they said about you. :redface:

This is the equivalence to "I know you are, but what am I". Nice job skippy. Please think about this, you are using Dive Con as some kind of way to make a point? Seriously, think about that one for a minute. let is sink in. :cool:

nope. just calling it like I see it, Josef.

I take that as a no on you proving MSNBC lies. Thats a big fat no on your proof other than attempting to bash me.

Word hurt sir, now I am offended. :lol:

To recap, thats a no to MSNBC lying and you have no proof at all?

Agreed?

Here is how this works...they say things like, hey its on the interwebs, if you are too dumb to get it, that is your fault.

no. its been posted for you several times, moron

Stick to calling everyone with sense a moron. You do it so well. I know its all you have and remember, I told you what level you are on as you do it.

It is true what they said. :lol:

Link me to one or see the highlighted area above.

yeah because everyone with an individual dressed like a nazi in their avatar is sensible.

Stick to calling everyone with sense a moron. You do it so well. I know its all you have and remember, I told you what level you are on as you do it.

It is true what they said. :lol:
i'll call you what i please, fucknuts

i could be wrong, because i dont remember what thread it was in, but they have been posted to you MULTIPLE times

so fuck off asswipe

Words hurt sir, now I am offended. :lol:

Coming from someone mocking the holocaust, I find that hard to believe...

Agreed?

How is my av mocking the holocaust? Calling Obama (a black man) an Nazi isn't mocking the holocaust?

By the way, I have received so many responses pertaining to my Av. Most positive but here is a question to you since you think its negative, why do you continue to miss the gay reference?

Agreed?

How is my av mocking the holocaust? Calling Obama (a black man) an Nazi isn't mocking the holocaust?

By the way, I have received so many responses pertaining to my Av. Most positive but here is a question to you since you think its negative, why do you continue to miss the gay reference?

show us where any of us called obama a Nazi, you simple minded fuckhead.

i could be wrong, because i dont remember what thread it was in, but they have been posted to you MULTIPLE times

so fuck off asswipe

So thats a no on a link. Moron indeed. Come on dude, one idiot in here was actually backing you up. He has to feel like a silly goose now. LOL

Why? You obviously don't know the definition of the word "lie"...

so far all you've posted is leftist hackness... If you're not going to bring youer A-Game, why should anyone else?

Agreed?

Show me where I said any of you in here called him one. Show me. I will get a beer and get comfortable waiting.

OH and by the way, still waiting.

Did you hear about the idiot IN HERE who was backing up Dive Con.

Agreed?

Link to me calling anyone a Nazi, please...

I really don't care that you're gay...

Why? You obviously don't know the definition of the word "lie"...

so far all you've posted is leftist hackness... If you're not going to bring youer A-Game, why should anyone else?

So, still no links to MSNBC lying about anything? That's a NO to MSNBC lying?

Show me where I said any of you in here called him one. Show me. I will get a beer and get comfortable waiting.

OH and by the way, still waiting.

Did you hear about the idiot IN HERE who was backing up Dive Con.

Agreed?

Link to me calling anyone a Nazi, please...

I really don't care that you're gay...

See above please. Birds of a feather I suppose.

Forum List

Back