Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

Are you OK with people who call Barry Zero a Nazi? (sounds like you aren't, since you mentioned it)

So your condemning an action by others while performing the same action?

<drivel snipped>

So you are unwilling to answer this question? I understand why such a simple question would be ignored by someone like you...

You have been ignoring mine for an hour now. Can you show me where MSNBC lied? :eusa_shhh:

Again, if I offend any Jewish person in here with my av. I will remove it immediately.

If I offend right winger nutcases, so be it.

Last edited:
Please see my highlighted area's above. Thank you doodie head. :lol: The irony of you calling me immature and spelling my name zo na is priceless.
LOL
kinda like how you put a space in MY name
:eusa_whistle:

Link me to where I said I was mature? Besides, a space in your name makes way more sense than one in mine. Here is the difference though, a space in mine means nothing, in yours its funny. Dive Con. Get it...its a knee slapper. :)

Agree?

:happy-1:
no, because my name isnt political, asswipe

you dumb fuck
he was talking about maddow
LOL

Even better. I know for a fact she is borderline genius. Can you provide me a link to her lying, EVER? That would be fantastic. If not, then you lose? If not, then you will just call me a moron and not have any proof Maddow lied?

Waiting.

Oh and still waiting.

Hitler was a borderline genius too. oh wait, I was going to make a point but then I remember you are fond of Nazis.

How do you consider a failed painter a genius? Seriously? How?

Wow.

Oh and you think my av has anything to do with me liking Nazi's? Ok, stick on that. Ask anyone you want if they think I am showing love for Nazi's by putting Hannity's face in there. LOL Only a right winger could see Hannity's face and a nazi uniform and think there is some kind of affection in there.

Wow.

<drivel snipped>

So you are unwilling to answer this question? I understand why such a simple question would be ignored by someone like you...

You have been ignoring mine for an hour now. Can you show me where MSNBC lied? :eusa_shhh:

Again, if I offend any Jewish person in here with my av. I will remove it immediately.

If I offend right wingers nutcases, so be it.

So you're OK with people calling 0bama a Nazi?

Odd, since you brought it up earlier as a rebuttal...

I aid its ok to call Obama a Nazi? I did?

Oh and still waiting for those links proving you right about MSNBC lying.
Help me out please.

Even better. I know for a fact she is borderline genius. Can you provide me a link to her lying, EVER? That would be fantastic. If not, then you lose? If not, then you will just call me a moron and not have any proof Maddow lied?

Waiting.

Oh and still waiting.

Hitler was a borderline genius too. oh wait, I was going to make a point but then I remember you are fond of Nazis.

Wow.

Oh and you think my av has anything to do with me liking Nazi's? Ok, stick on that. Ask anyone you want if they think I am showing love for Nazi's by putting Hannity's face in there. LOL Only a right winger could see Hannity's face and a nazi uniform and think there is some kind of affection in there.

Wow.
your avatar is a reflection on YOU

LOL

LOL
kinda like how you put a space in MY name
:eusa_whistle:

Link me to where I said I was mature? Besides, a space in your name makes way more sense than one in mine. Here is the difference though, a space in mine means nothing, in yours its funny. Dive Con. Get it...its a knee slapper. :)

Agree?

Link me to where I said it was political. (I know, I know, you cant). :lol:

You have to admit, Dive Con is funny in a Andrew Dice Clay sort of way.

Agree?

Well if you don't that would make you a hypocrite... So do you or don't you?

Help me out please.
I already told you I wouldn't... I never said I can't... Please link to where I said I can't... I'll sit here and have a beer while waiting for you to provide the link saying I can't...

Agreed?

Agree?

Agree?
no, asshole

Wow.

Wow.
your avatar is a reflection on YOU

LOL

Does it offend you. If it offends right wing nuts, then I done did good. :lol:

Well if you don't that would make you a hypocrite... So do you or don't you?

Help me out please.
I already told you I wouldn't... I never said I can't... Please link to where I said I can't... I'll sit here and have a beer while waiting for you to provide the link saying I can't...

Agreed?

Why wont you again? Because you cant, right? Just sayin. :lol:

Well, enough of laughing at the stupidity known as zo na...

There are other more interesting threads here...

He called me immature yet he thinks its offensive to misspell my name. Oh the irony. yes, I do spell Dive Con's name that way, but I never said I was mature. lol

By the way....:night:

It really has been fun beating you three up by myself. Easy but really fun. (oh and psssst. you should think about the other two. You are in their league now and that is really sad).

Last edited:

He called me immature yet he thinks its offensive to misspell my name. Oh the irony. yes, I do spell Dive Con's name that way, but I never said I was mature. lol

It really has been fun beating you three up by myself. Easy but really fun. (oh and psssst. you should think about the other two. You are in their league now and that is really sad).
you should think about the "league" you are in
:lol:

and here zo na is, claiming yet another "win on the interwebs"
TFF

Last edited:
Last edited:

Agree?
no, asshole

Outstanding retort, republican. Keep representing. You are doing a fine job for the right wingers.
yes, you fucking moron, i am currently a registered republican
never denied it

but you remain a fucking moronic idiot

TFF

Actually sir, it was you who started the whole, Zona wins on the inter webs thing, not me. Please see my signature. Thank you. :lol:

TFF

Actually sir, it was you who started the whole, Zona wins on the inter webs thing, not me. Please see my signature. Thank you. :lol:
wow, you are even more stupid that i previously thought

btw, since you are more stupid than i thought you were, that post in your sig, was SARCASM
sorry to actually have to explain that to you

Last edited:
Fantastic, you can link me to the post in here that shows MSNBC lying then. Great. Help me out then.

Or just link me to a lie directly on the interwebs that shows MSNBC lying. That would be great.

Well why dont you check out Glenn's show from Thursday 08-27-09. If you are really that interested.

Forum List

Back