Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

I have said over and over the reason why beck will get past this is because they are not leaving Fox, they only want nothing to do with his show specifically.

Understood now?

In other words, this is a non-issue for both Beck and FNC...

Advertisers who never advertised with him in the past will not advertise with him... And FNC will still collect the revenue from these sponsors who "left" Beck...

I'm sure they're all broke up about this...lol

I agree. Sponsors leaving a show because the host said something they disagreed with is no a big deal.

I wish they had the balls to just leave fox. Then we would see how long Mr. Beck would be on.

Agree?

Leaving a highly rated television station makes no business sense to any advertiser, so it comes as no surprise you would suggest this...

Sounds like your goal is to remove pundits you disagree with from the airwaves altogether...

In other words, this is a non-issue for both Beck and FNC...

Advertisers who never advertised with him in the past will not advertise with him... And FNC will still collect the revenue from these sponsors who "left" Beck...

I'm sure they're all broke up about this...lol

I agree. Sponsors leaving a show because the host said something they disagreed with is no a big deal.

I wish they had the balls to just leave fox. Then we would see how long Mr. Beck would be on.

Agree?

Leaving a highly rated television station makes no business sense to any advertiser, so it comes as no surprise you would suggest this...

Sounds like your goal is to remove pundits you disagree with from the airwaves altogether...

Nope, I just wish these guys would not half ass it. If you are fundamentally against a person like beck, I don't think you saying...I want nothing to do with Beck any more is enough...go for broke. Don't half ass.

Agree?

Agree?

Nope, I just wish these guys would not half ass it. If you are fundamentally against a person like beck, I don't think you saying...I want nothing to do with Beck any more is enough...go for broke. Don't half ass.

Agree?

Again, they're not stupid... as much as you want them to be dumb, they realize that advertising on a highly rated television station is good strategery for their business... It comes as no surprise that you wouldn't understand this...

I'm fundamentally against Olbershit, but I don't care what his advertisers do... Your obsessions with Beck and even Hannity are getting in the way of logical thinking, but again, this comes as no surprise...

Agree?

Agree?
Should any voice of dissent of Obama be silenced?

Agree?

Agree?

So ... you support the vile FCC?

Agree?

Again, they're not stupid... as much as you want them to be dumb, they realize that advertising on a highly rated television station is good strategery for their business... It comes as no surprise that you wouldn't understand this...

I'm fundamentally against Olbershit, but I don't care what his advertisers do... Your obsessions with Beck and even Hannity are getting in the way of logical thinking, but again, this comes as no surprise...

OH I get it. They wanted a message out there..the message was, they want nothing to do with that nut Beck. Good for them, but they are still a business and they know there are a lot of idiot republicans who listen to fox for their "news", hence the great ratings. You see, most dems wont only watch the ignorant box for their opinions the way Fox idiot fans do. Fox ratings prove this.

I get that. As far as olberman is concerned, yes he is a lefty. MSNBC is left, Fox is right.

The difference is, Fox lies, MSNBC calls them out on those lies.

Agree?

Agree?

OH I get it. They wanted a message out there..the message was, they want nothing to do with that nut Beck. Good for them, but they are still a business and they know there are a lot of idiot republicans who listen to fox for their "news", hence the great ratings. You see, most dems wont only watch the ignorant box for their opinions the way Fox idiot fans do. Fox ratings prove this.

I get that. As far as olberman is concerned, yes he is a lefty. MSNBC is left, Fox is right.

Agree?

I have a thread for people like you. here are the sample videos ,
complete beck shows not creatively edited clips
Please explain what is wrong with what he says note the time and
video that you have a problem with and bring your facts to refute
Beck statements and prove they are lies ,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1453581-post4.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1453589-post5.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1453592-post6.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1453593-post7.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1453600-post8.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1453602-post9.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1455009-post51.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1460058-post74.html

That is 3 days of shows, Since he is such a profligate liar, I'm certain you will be able to find plenty of ammunition .

Agree?

No, I don't...

Since you limit yourself to leftist hack information I certainly understand why your warped mind might believe this....

To quote a great doctor: "Everybody lies."

I can link you to the many lies Fox has told. Can you link me to one MSNBC has?

Seriously, can you? If not, then you agree, Fox lies and righty's, msnbc doesn't, and they are of course leaning left.

That is the difference between repulicans and dems in a nutshell.

Agree?

No, I don't...

Since you limit yourself to leftist hack information I certainly understand why your warped mind might believe this....

To quote a great doctor: "Everybody lies."

I can link you to the many lies Fox has told. Can you link me to one MSNBC has?

Seriously, can you? If not, then you agree, Fox lies and righty's, msnbc doesn't, and they are of course leaning left.

You say you can but don't, as to your questions, no one has said they can but do. Seriously? You are just being dense again.

I'm talking about the fucking national channel. You know, with Billo the Clown, Blech and all the other idiots?

KK..........you appear to have been drinking the GOP kool aid dear.

I can link you to the many lies Fox has told.
Not without using a leftist hack site or blog... Your opinion of truth and lies has been so fundamentally distorted by the bullshit you hear and read spewing forth from loony liberal land that there is no chance for you to recognize either...

Can you link me to one MSNBC has?

Seriously, can you?
Can I? Absolutely... Will I? No... For reasons already stated and the fact that you're just a worthless troll not worth my research efforts...

If not, then you agree, Fox lies and righty's, msnbc doesn't, and they are of course leaning left.
Only a child would come to that conclusion... When do classes start up again for you?

"Love to hear more of your theory, but I don't give a crap." - Dr. House

What about the load of crap that Blech spewed all over his show (radio and tv), about the ladies on the View?

Are you going to tell me that he told the truth then?

What about the load of crap that Blech spewed all over his show (radio and tv), about the ladies on the View?

I have no idea what you're referring to...

I don't watch or listen to Glenn Beck...

I can tell you that 75% of the ladies on the View are far left flaming asshats, though... Thats if Hasselback is still on - I don't watch that show either...

Last edited:

I have no idea what you're referring to...

I don't watch or listen to Glenn Beck...

I can tell you that 75% of the ladies on the View are far left flaming asshats, though... Thats if Hasselback is still on - I don't watch that show either...

So, without evidence to support or refute, you still prefer to talk out your ass?

Surprising..........didn't think there was room to do that, what with your head up there and all.

You're a disgrace to your avatar.

Forum List

Back