Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

What about the load of crap that Blech spewed all over his show (radio and tv), about the ladies on the View?

Are you going to tell me that he told the truth then?

I have no idea what you're referring to...

I don't watch or listen to Glenn Beck...

I can tell you that 75% of the ladies on the View are far left flaming asshats, though... Thats if Hasselback is still on - I don't watch that show either...

So, without evidence to support or refute, you still prefer to talk out your ass?
I don't need to see the show to know who the man is or the effects of advertisers on his show...

Surprising..........didn't think there was room to do that, what with your head up there and all.

You're a disgrace to your avatar.

Have a nice warm cup of fuck yourself...

I can tell you that 75% of the ladies on the View are far left flaming asshats, though... Thats if Hasselback is still on - I don't watch that show either...

So, without evidence to support or refute, you still prefer to talk out your ass?
I don't need to see the show to know who the man is or the effects of advertisers on his show...

Surprising..........didn't think there was room to do that, what with your head up there and all.

You're a disgrace to your avatar.

Have a nice warm cup of fuck yourself...

I am thinking from his hatred of the self fucking Beck that ABS tried that already and failed. ;)

No, I don't...

Since you limit yourself to leftist hack information I certainly understand why your warped mind might believe this....

To quote a great doctor: "Everybody lies."

I can link you to the many lies Fox has told. Can you link me to one MSNBC has?

Seriously, can you? If not, then you agree, Fox lies and righty's, msnbc doesn't, and they are of course leaning left.

That is the difference between repulicans and dems in a nutshell.

You say you can but don't, as to your questions, no one has said they can but do. Seriously? You are just being dense again.

Fantastic, you can link me to the post in here that shows MSNBC lying then. Great. Help me out then.

Or just link me to a lie directly on the interwebs that shows MSNBC lying. That would be great.

I can link you to the many lies Fox has told.
Not without using a leftist hack site or blog... Your opinion of truth and lies has been so fundamentally distorted by the bullshit you hear and read spewing forth from loony liberal land that there is no chance for you to recognize either...

Can you link me to one MSNBC has?

Seriously, can you?
Can I? Absolutely... Will I? No... For reasons already stated and the fact that you're just a worthless troll not worth my research efforts...

If not, then you agree, Fox lies and righty's, msnbc doesn't, and they are of course leaning left.
Only a child would come to that conclusion... When do classes start up again for you?

"Love to hear more of your theory, but I don't give a crap." - Dr. House

So thats a no on proof msnbc lies. No proof, just crap.

None. All you have is you calling me a troll when you are backed into a corner? How Dive Con of you. :muahaha:

I can link you to the many lies Fox has told.
Not without using a leftist hack site or blog... Your opinion of truth and lies has been so fundamentally distorted by the bullshit you hear and read spewing forth from loony liberal land that there is no chance for you to recognize either...

Can I? Absolutely... Will I? No... For reasons already stated and the fact that you're just a worthless troll not worth my research efforts...

Only a child would come to that conclusion... When do classes start up again for you?

"Love to hear more of your theory, but I don't give a crap." - Dr. House

None. All you have is you calling me a troll when you are backed into a corner? How Dive Con of you. :muahaha:
how moronic of you zo na

What about the load of crap that Blech spewed all over his show (radio and tv), about the ladies on the View?

What he is talking about is (and this is just quick proof that Beck lies as well as fox) is this..

The title of this you tube non left wing clip is called, Glenn Beck caught lying....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncAl7FG4gEk]YouTube - Glenn Beck Caught Lying[/ame]

This is just a cute little lie. lol. Oh and these woman just cackle, I swear. Bleeeeeh. But they caught him.

What he is talking about is (and this is just quick proof that Beck lies as well as fox) is this..

The title of this you tube non left wing clip is called, Glenn Beck caught lying....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncAl7FG4gEk]YouTube - Glenn Beck Caught Lying[/ame]

This is just a cute little lie. lol. Oh and these woman just cackle, I swear. Bleeeeeh. But they caught him.
are you SERIOUS??/
the view, not LEFT wing?
:lol:

are you SERIOUS??/
the view, not LEFT wing?

What the fuck are you talking about Dive? That Rosie is a conservative from way back. :lol::lol:

are you SERIOUS??/
the view, not LEFT wing?

Nope, they have the ultimate republican representative, Elizabeth hasselbeck (sp). She is a genius who got along well with Palin. :cuckoo:

Now back to Beck lying. Did he?

YouTube - Glenn Beck Caught Lying

are you SERIOUS??/
the view, not LEFT wing?

Nope, they have the ultimate republican representative, Elizabeth hasselbeck (sp). She is a genius who got along well with Palin. :cuckoo:

no, he made a mistake in memory

OMFG, you are going with that? Oh man. :sad:
works for me

btw. you should move that red out of my quote in your sig
and you would know i will admit when i really am wrong
but you are too much of a fucking moron to notice

Yes, you are crap... kudos for figuring that out...

None. All you have is you calling me a troll when you are backed into a corner? How Dive Con of you.

Well, I was actually being kind... You're more of a juvenile shitstain with obsessive compulsiveness towards right wing pundits... You should seek help, but you'd likely milk the gubmint out of the cost of therapy and go back to your obsession anyway... Boy, if the authorities could see all the posters of Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh that line your bedroom walls - whoo boy - they'd surely put you in the padded room...

Well, zo na - Good luck in public school this semester... I hope finger painting goes well this year so you aren't left back again... How embarrassing was that, huh? After all that studying you did for the final too... tsk-tsk...

None. All you have is you calling me a troll when you are backed into a corner? How Dive Con of you.

Well, I was actually being kind... You're more of a juvenile shitstain with obsessive compulsiveness towards right wing pundits... You should seek help, but you'd likely milk the gubmint out of the cost of therapy and go back to your obsession anyway... Boy, if the authorities could see all the posters of Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh that line your bedroom walls - whoo boy - they'd surely put you in the padded room...

Well, zo na - Good luck in public school this semester... I hope finger painting goes well this year so you aren't left back again... How embarrassing was that, huh? After all that studying you did for the final too... tsk-tsk...

yeah apparently he has some sick fetish about nazi uniforms as well.

works for me

Sure. Now get back to leaving me negative marks on everything I do. Remember, I am supposed to be the moron here. LOL. Its to the point where so many people have told me about you and every single thing they said was true so far.

works for me

Sure. Now get back to leaving me negative marks on everything I do. Remember, I am supposed to be the moron here. LOL. Its to the point where so many people have told me about you and every single thing they said was true so far.

you're supposed to be the moron? you're doing a good job. Dive has done a good job in labeling you.

I take that as a no on you proving MSNBC lies. Thats a big fat no on your proof other than attempting to bash me.

Words hurt sir, now I am offended. :lol:

To recap, thats a no to MSNBC lying and you have no proof at all?

Agreed?

Last edited:
works for me

like i give a fuck what you and your fuck buddies say about me
LOL

works for me

like i give a fuck what you and your fuck buddies say about me
LOL

you don't care about what Chris and old rocks say about you? :lol::lol:

I take that as a no on you proving MSNBC lies. Thats a big fat no on your proof other than attempting to bash me.

Word hurt sir, now I am offended. :lol:

To recap, thats a no to MSNBC lying and you have no proof at all?

Agreed?
the proof has already been posted
only you are too much of a fucking moron to get it

Forum List

Back