Glenn Beck and Color of Change

I guess but I feel sorry for her because one day her entire world will crash and burn fast without knowing what happened.

Can you picture a woman out on the street with a tin cup begging for money and saying "but I worked hard on the blogs once for Obama"

You truely live in a world of imagination dont you?

Why do you refuse to even comment on the fact that I have shown that right wing site lied?

I know why even if you dont.

I think its funny....your both from the same party....i think the normal democrats like you kitten need to join the independants and normal republicans and make a 3rd party.

It would probably contain over 50% of the country.

I stopped supporting the Democrats really, now I am just a nobody because I won't support their idiotic behavior right now. My best friend (another Democrat) is in the same frame of mind. I love the true ideals of the Democrats, but what they are doing now is not even close. So I just support no one until I find something, someone, sometime, that is honest.

When exactly did you stop supporting the democratic platform?

Did you vote for Kerry?

Clinton?

Yes ... and yes. I liked Clinton before he lied to the courts. Everything else he did was at least decent. He didn't say one thing and do another until that fateful day. Kerry ... I didn't know very well but was going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Obama though ... I never liked his policies, and I knew he would go back on his word, anyone who gives good TV face time is not an honest person, period. I hate pop culture. ;) Milking that pop culture is why I didn't like him from the start. Now in office, nothing he does is on the Democrat's "platform", and that's why you are shown to be a partisan hack.

I guess but I feel sorry for her because one day her entire world will crash and burn fast without knowing what happened.

Can you picture a woman out on the street with a tin cup begging for money and saying "but I worked hard on the blogs once for Obama"
I'd say what I usually say....

Life's tough...Shit happens...Wear a helmet.
Yeah Yeah...The Man is always the hard one. (pun intended) Woman are generally the ones who give. :lol:

Yeah Yeah...The Man is always the hard one. (pun intended) Woman are generally the ones who give. :lol:

That's weird ... because I have noticed that to. Bill didn't start his foundation until his wife prodded him to.

I stopped supporting the Democrats really, now I am just a nobody because I won't support their idiotic behavior right now. My best friend (another Democrat) is in the same frame of mind. I love the true ideals of the Democrats, but what they are doing now is not even close. So I just support no one until I find something, someone, sometime, that is honest.

Did you vote for Kerry?

Clinton?

Yes ... and yes. I liked Clinton before he lied to the courts. Everything else he did was at least decent. He didn't say one thing and do another until that fateful day. Kerry ... I didn't know very well but was going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Obama though ... I never liked his policies, and I knew he would go back on his word, anyone who gives good TV face time is not an honest person, period. I hate pop culture. ;) Milking that pop culture is why I didn't like him from the start. Now in office, nothing he does is on the Democrat's "platform", and that's why you are shown to be a partisan hack.

What was so different about the things Obama had on his platform?

Clinton is by far a Better speaker than Obama.

Milking pop culture?

You mean securing the youth vote?

Ever known any man who would admitt an affair when he thought there was no evidence to trap him?

The things you have said lead to a very sad conclusion.

You are a racist and did not like it all coming from a black mouth.

Did you vote for Kerry?

Clinton?

What was so different about the things Obama had on his platform?

Clinton is by far a Better speaker than Obama.

Milking pop culture?

You mean securing the youth vote?

Ever known any man who would admitt an affair when he thought there was no evidence to trap him?

The things you have said lead to a very sad conclusion.

You are a racist and did not like it all coming from a black mouth.

Really ... you are naive. Look at his policies, look at what he promised, look at who he is inside. If you think he's a Democrat you are fooled.

Oh, I give alright....To charities who sort out the truly needy from the professional poor.

The same panhandlers hanging out on the same freeway exits for months years on end just doesn't say "needy" to me.

You cant really talk about any issue can you?

Tell me what YOU think is a good example of his pursuit of too much control?

Oh, I give alright....To charities who sort out the truly needy from the professional poor.

The same panhandlers hanging out on the same freeway exits for months years on end just doesn't say "needy" to me.
Professional poor, yes we have way to many of them these days.

BTW I have a question that's been bothering me; Acorn has or had it's headquarter office in New Orleans right? They are such great community organizers that we are actually going to let them conduct the Census right? Ok then riddle me this: How come Acorn couldn't organize the people to evacuate 3 days before Katrina?

To be fair maybe I shouldn't ask you. Just thought that a second ago...so talking out loud with my fingers.

You almost talked about a real issue kitty.

Maybe some day you will.

Its really strange how some on here spend all day at a political site and cant discuss any issue in detail.

I missed that one...but mine isn't racist for white people belong to Acorn too. LOL

You almost talked about a real issue kitty.

Maybe some day you will.

Its really strange how some on here spend all day at a political site and cant discuss any issue in detail.

I do, you just don't see anything unless you oppose it, then you do nothing but rant about Republicans ... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back