Glenn Beck and Color of Change

Terry what do you think are good ways to fix our health care system?

Is it just fine or is there regulations you would agree with?

I've heard some good suggestions which should be open for a nation wide debate from Tort Reform, to cross border insurance shopping, to give Doctors a big tax break if they lend their services to volunteer at local clinic's. This should help to empty the ER from those that seek help for non emergency care. It's a step, but to throw the entire bath water out with the Baby what Obama purposes is ludicrous. There is no rush to reform now...what is the emergency? We've lived like this for years and years so a few more years won't hurt. Lets have a national debate with real suggested fixes then have a national referendum to vote on it.

We really need to start deporting and getting tough on illegals. Maybe they will get the hint and use the front door. Perhaps the process of gaining entry should be looked at and streamlined better. That isn't to say to make it easier for every Tom, Dick and Jane to get in either.

Why instead of saying "Hold out your hand the Government will take care of you" we say "My pocket is empty, get a job, McDonalds is hiring". :lol:

What part of "Obamas" pLan causes you so much concern?

Drs can already donate their time.

crossing state lines can be done.

Why is an insurance entity started by the gov to be non profit allowing poor people to get healthcare at affordable rates so BAD in your mind?
you will need to post PROOF of that

I'm currently reading Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" right now. So far, I haven't come across what you are basing your opinion on Glenn Beck being a racist or feeling like he is superior to anybody. What page might that be on? According to what I have read so far, I think you're full of shit. Glenn Beck's book, "Common Sense" says a lot of things that liberal folks don't like or want to hear about. You're just making a lot of noise because you can't stand being faced with the truth. I think Glenn Beck does a pretty fair job of calling a turnip, a turnip. Beck, like Palin, is ridiculed because he is bringing the truth forward and the truth is scary to you and something you can't and won't accept. Who are you trying to make believe this nonsense, yourself or somebody else?

Um.. im talking about Obama and his books.

Sorry. I had one of those dumb ass moments that I am so famous for. Please forgive.

Get off my phone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI&feature=related]YouTube - Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!"[/ame]

Oh and its 35 sponsors now.

Beck, ...speaks against movements/individuals he considers to be threatening to the liberty of ALL Americans

Don't know much about this dude. Anybody know his stance on the Dixie Chicks (taking into account the statement above?)...

Beck used the forum of the people’s airwaves to go after the Dixie Chicks, who’d had the effrontery to share with a London audience their shame at what was being done in America’s name.

Glenn Beck - Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks

What part of "Obamas" pLan causes you so much concern?
A few concerns:

1) It's not even his plan, hence he hasn't clue #1 as to what's actually in it.

2) He's totally on the defensive about the plan, running around telling people what isn't in it, rather than what is.

3) He is, yet again, running around using completely and willfully deceptive language i.e. "public option", "competition" and "choice"- when he is on record as being in favor of a total federal monopoly on medical services.....It doesn't add up.

And those are just for starters.

Beck, ...speaks against movements/individuals he considers to be threatening to the liberty of ALL Americans

Don't know much about this dude. Anybody know his stance on the Dixie Chicks (taking into account the statement above?)...

Beck used the forum of the people’s airwaves to go after the Dixie Chicks, who’d had the effrontery to share with a London audience their shame at what was being done in America’s name.

Glenn Beck - Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks

Ah, so he's a hypocrite....how unsurprising...

I stopped supporting the Democrats really, now I am just a nobody because I won't support their idiotic behavior right now. My best friend (another Democrat) is in the same frame of mind. I love the true ideals of the Democrats, but what they are doing now is not even close. So I just support no one until I find something, someone, sometime, that is honest.
When did you stop supporting the Democrats?

Were you supporting Hillary? Kerry? Clinton? Before that? I'd like to hear more of this support and your reason/s for not supporting any more.

It all comes down to common sense...you have to look down that road and past what is being told to you. Common sense would tell someone if we go to Universal Health Care, who pays the doctor's salary? The Gov will, they will set their salary and trust me, some won't make even close to what they are now. What's the next deduction? Yeah less doctor's will seek that career? What's the next deduction? Standards will be lowered for medical degree's. Next deduction? Worse care, longer lines, and it goes on and on.

That's just one aspect. I'm not going to sit here all night trying to teach you common sense. No gov. agency has been able to run anything without it being very expensive, corrupt, and just broken.
This sounds like the generic talking points one can hear on Beck, Hannity, Rimbaugh, Hughes, Bennet, et al.

Did these downfalls happen in Canada, Britian? Are they lacking doctors, or students going into the industry? To my knowledge the answer is no. Perhaps you know better. If so, please enlighten me.

A few concerns:

2) He's totally on the defensive about the plan, running around telling people what isn't in it, rather than what is.

3) He is, yet again, running around using completely and willfully deceptive language i.e. "public option", "competition" and "choice"- when he is on record as being in favor of a total federal monopoly on medical services.....It doesn't add up.

AGain, more RW talking points. Bashing Obama based on a predisposition to dislike him/his plans.

Clearly he wants Congress to have an active and large role in HC reform, but all the folks on your side can seem to get out of your mouth is "Obama is trying to ram this down our thoats." Doesn't quite engender thoughts of educated folks saying that when they do.

You may not agree with the idea, but it is to make HC more affordable by really making it competitive, by introducing a public option, which is an option for the individual to be covered by a government plan, thats it, simply for them to be covered be a government plan, no take-over, no death squads or panels or whatever nonsense, no gov. bureaucrats. This option will truly increase competition because the private companies will have to compete for the first time to maintain their customer base. Right now as it stands they have a monopoly on the system. And thats the problem.

Do you believe the status quo is acceptable?

A few concerns:

AGain, more RW talking points. Bashing Obama based on a predisposition to dislike him/his plans.

Clearly he wants Congress to have an active and large role in HC reform, but all the folks on your side can seem to get out of your mouth is "Obama is trying to ram this down our thoats." Doesn't quite engender thoughts of educated folks saying that when they do.

You may not agree with the idea, but it is to make HC more affordable by really making it competitive, by introducing a public option, which is an option for the individual to be covered by a government plan, thats it, simply for them to be covered be a government plan, no take-over, no death squads or panels or whatever nonsense, no gov. bureaucrats. This option will truly increase competition because the private companies will have to compete for the first time to maintain their customer base. Right now as it stands they have a monopoly on the system. And thats the problem.
ROFLMFAO!!!!

You accuse me of just regurgitating righty talking points, then "counter" by spewing a slew of DNC prattle!!!!

Hint: Defensive semantic bullshit like "choice", "competition" and "public option" is a dead giiveaway.

Do you believe the status quo is acceptable?
False dichotomy, non sequitur and begging the question....Congratulations, you hit the logical fallacy trifecta. :rofl:

Last edited:
I like Glenn Beck and watch him even more now because the LEFT has become unhinged at just the mention of his name. They fear him, or they wouldn't be out so hard to shut him down.

I used to not watch, but wanted to know what all the fuss was about and figured if the libs were hating on him, he must be doing something right, now, I dvr his show everyday!

He shows them who they really are, that is what they fear.

I like Glenn Beck and watch him even more now because the LEFT has become unhinged at just the mention of his name. They fear him, or they wouldn't be out so hard to shut him down.

I used to not watch, but wanted to know what all the fuss was about and figured if the libs were hating on him, he must be doing something right, now, I dvr his show everyday!

Maybe they just see him as a blithering ijit??

Keith Olberfuck is a blithering idjut too. Yet, I don't hear any lefties (and precious few righties for that matter) blowing a gasket whenever he spews his bile.

How many sponsors backed out of Countdown after this foaming-at-the-mouth where-did-I -leave-my-Prozac diatribe??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG72_ATSTN4]YouTube - Olbermann special comment: Bush is a liar and a fascist[/ame]

Last edited:

Keith Olberfuck is a blithering idjut too. Yet, I don't hear any lefties (and precious few righties for that matter) blowing a gasket whenever he spews his bile.

How many sponsors backed out of Countdown after this foaming-at-the-mouth where-did-I -leave-my-Prozac diatribe??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG72_ATSTN4"]YouTube - Olbermann special comment: Bush is a liar and a fascist[/ame]
because we answer him with our remotes, we DONT WATCH him
you want to hurt a TV talking heard, dont watch him
his ratings fall, advertisers dont pay to be on his show
simple as that

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG72_ATSTN4]YouTube - Olbermann special comment: Bush is a liar and a fascist[/ame]

The difference between fox and msnbc is simple.....
fox = right
msnbc = left

Fox lies. msnbc doesn't. Dispute this.

Last edited:

The difference between fox and msnbc is simple.....
fox = right
msnbc = left

Fox lies. msnbc doesn't. Dispute this.
LOL
why bother
you clearly drink the koolaid

Oh I like that word. I'm adding it to my vocab now.

fuckstain

Forum List

Back