Give to the Red Cross, unless your name is Romney

They need everything they can get.

No they don't.

You ever work for the Red Cross?

I did. We had to warehouse a shit load of clothing they couldn't use.

That..costs money.

I worked for The Salvation Army, everything helps. If the Red Cross can't figure out what to do with the clothes they don't deserve my money.

And people wonder why we're fed up with rw's.

WHAT is wrong with giving what they can actually use? What is wrong with giving what is needed?

This is the same kind of thing that Mitt is doing. He wants to look like he gives a damn without actually doing anything. Our fellow Americans need more than a photo op.

Why don't you take a good long look at the photographs and videos from these decimated areas and then go look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Romney is getting reamed in Ohio for his staged phony relief event. Even our nutty conservative national media was shocked by the brazen sleaze of it. Hence the Republican panic here. Ohio is out of reach forever now, and with it goes the last of Romney's hopes.

And I'm sure spitting hatred at the Red Cross is sure to bring in some more votes to the Republicans. Well done there.

I wanted to come back and address your "Ohio is out of reach forever now". Not according to this Ohio newspaper.

I'm reading the Plain Dealer while I'm posting here. Maybe you should too. You'll find all the polls at the link as well as the rest of the story.

It's tight.

New polls show President Obama tied or slightly ahead in Ohio, Sherrod Brown doing better

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney's and President Barack Obama's campaigns both claim they will win Ohio, and either outcome is possible Nov. 6. Several polls released over the past few days suggest Obama is ahead, although still within the margin of error in several of the surveys.

New polls show President Obama tied or slightly ahead in Ohio, Sherrod Brown doing better | cleveland.com

No they don't.

You ever work for the Red Cross?

I did. We had to warehouse a shit load of clothing they couldn't use.

That..costs money.

I worked for The Salvation Army, everything helps. If the Red Cross can't figure out what to do with the clothes they don't deserve my money.

And people wonder why we're fed up with rw's.

WHAT is wrong with giving what they can actually use? What is wrong with giving what is needed?

This is the same kind of thing that Mitt is doing. He wants to look like he gives a damn without actually doing anything. Our fellow Americans need more than a photo op.

Why don't you take a good long look at the photographs and videos from these decimated areas and then go look in the mirror.

oh quit yer bitching...Donate to who the hell you want to..Obama does his far share of photo-opting...so Romney doesn't hold the record on that one..

I just posted a new thread about how Chris Christie and President Obama are working together for the good of the victims of Sandy.

THAT is what is needed now. Not the politicizing and exploitative photo ops from R&R.

BTW, anyone who pays attention to Andrea Mitchell knows that she is actually pretty conservative. But, she's been around a lot of years and doesn't put up with much in the way of lies and MitShit.

Romney is getting reamed in Ohio for his staged phony relief event. Even our nutty conservative national media was shocked by the brazen sleaze of it. Hence the Republican panic here. Ohio is out of reach forever now, and with it goes the last of Romney's hopes.

And I'm sure spitting hatred at the Red Cross is sure to bring in some more votes to the Republicans. Well done there.

The Red Cross has had so many scandals. It's not spitting hatred at them. It's telling the truth.

The Red Cross is well known for ripping off donors and victims. The CEO's make 6 figure incomes.

And make no bones about it. I'm sure the primary reason they want cash is they can continue to pay themselves first and then let the victims get some financial relief.

Truth.

I do give both to the Red Cross and Americares when I can. I think they both do a great job.

My problem with the Red Cross truly is all their scandals where they get more money than the victims out of donations.

I've already put up more than a few examples. Just something that sticks in my craw. I just prefer charities that are more like the Salvation Army.

To each their own. There's just something about a District CEO with the Red Cross making 250,000 + a year that doesn't appeal to me.

I just posted a new thread about how Chris Christie and President Obama are working together for the good of the victims of Sandy.

THAT is what is needed now. Not the politicizing and exploitative photo ops from R&R.

BTW, anyone who pays attention to Andrea Mitchell knows that she is actually pretty conservative. But, she's been around a lot of years and doesn't put up with much in the way of lies and MitShit.

Andrea Mitchell is conservative?

:lol::lol::lol:

Link or your lyin'

Andrea Mitchell is conservative?

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, like I said, you actually have to watch her.

Or, if you prefer, do the rw thing and just make it up.

LOL, Andrea Mitchel is conservative...

She's a bigger whore for Obama than Chrissy Matthews:lol:

You are such a loon.

I mean it takes my breath away.

We need to really step up giving to Red Cross.

Obama has WHACKED FEMA funding and plans to cut even more.

Obama cuts FEMA | Conservative News, Views & Books

So let me get this straight, are you a conservative and you have a problem with the Administration trimming the fact and cutting the budget of a federal agency? Do you think that the Administration should increase funding to FEMA?

when obamaturd got inaugurated he used FEMA funds for that. what a dope. and just think what that 850 billion dollars pissed away for his "stimulus" could do now? Now we need some infrastructure.

What stimulus are you referring to? This one,
"The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 (Pub.L. 110-185, 122 Stat. 613, enacted February 13, 2008) was an Act of Congress providing for several kinds of economic stimuli intended to boost the United States economy in 2008 and to avert a recession, or ameliorate economic conditions. The stimulus package was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 29, 2008, and in a slightly different version by the U.S. Senate on February 7, 2008. The Senate version was then approved in the House the same day.[1] It was signed into law on February 13, 2008 by President Bush with the support of both Democratic and Republican lawmakers. The law provides for tax rebates to low- and middle-income U.S. taxpayers, tax incentives to stimulate business investment, and an increase in the limits imposed on mortgages eligible for purchase by government-sponsored enterprises (e.g., Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac). The total cost of this bill was projected at $152 billion for 2008"?

Actually, I heard Romney bought $5,000 worth of food at the local Wal-Mart and passed it off as "donations"...

You can Google it...

I missed the part in that video where she was attacking Mitt Romney. All I heard was her speaking a few facts about how the Red Cross operates.

Any links to back that up?

when obamaturd got inaugurated he used FEMA funds for that. what a dope. and just think what that 850 billion dollars pissed away for his "stimulus" could do now? Now we need some infrastructure.

What stimulus are you referring to? This one,
"The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 (Pub.L. 110-185, 122 Stat. 613, enacted February 13, 2008) was an Act of Congress providing for several kinds of economic stimuli intended to boost the United States economy in 2008 and to avert a recession, or ameliorate economic conditions. The stimulus package was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 29, 2008, and in a slightly different version by the U.S. Senate on February 7, 2008. The Senate version was then approved in the House the same day.[1] It was signed into law on February 13, 2008 by President Bush with the support of both Democratic and Republican lawmakers. The law provides for tax rebates to low- and middle-income U.S. taxpayers, tax incentives to stimulate business investment, and an increase in the limits imposed on mortgages eligible for purchase by government-sponsored enterprises (e.g., Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac). The total cost of this bill was projected at $152 billion for 2008"?

Just imagine how they'd be whining if Obama had overridden that law? Actually, I'm not sure he could but if he had, the lying rw's would all be whining "if only we'd had Bush's (charge it!) stimulus, our unemployment would be all the way down to 8%"

Forum List

Back