Giuliani Says ‘Truth Isn’t Truth’ in Defense of Trump’s Legal Strategy

Giuliani is saying that truth is subjective. It fits in with their fake news agenda, and that the only truth is theirs. Nixon already tried that. :biggrin:
someone's truth is always subjective. always. ever hear of a courtroom? jesus fn christ, you all are truly stupid fks.

...The fact is the truth is objective. Go to court and tell your truth! It is amazing how fking ignorant the genius left truly are!. Hey stupid
What is truly amazing are the TrumpBots willing to provided 'cover' for a lying piece-of-$hit demagogue who is weakening the Republic.
what's truly amazing is how out of touch with reality you leftists really are. never heard of court procedures or anything to do with our justice system. how fking stupid are you all BTW?

By Melissa Gomez
Aug. 19, 2018

First, the facts were alternative, Kellyanne Conway, a counselor to President Trump, suggested last year.

And now, Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, said “Truth isn’t truth,” adding his own phrase to memorable — and sometimes head-scratching — comments made by those close to the president.

During an interview on Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” the show’s host, Chuck Todd, asked Mr. Giuliani about Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, who The New York Times reported was cooperating extensively in the special counsel investigation.

Mr. Todd asked how Mr. Giuliani had responded to requests by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, to interview Mr. Trump and whether Mr. Giuliani had delayed the investigation.

Mr. Giuliani replied he would not be rushed into having Mr. Trump testify “so that he gets trapped into perjury.”

“And when you tell me that, ‘You know, he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry,’ well, that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth,” Mr. Giuliani said.

“Truth is truth,” Mr. Todd insisted.

“No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth,” Mr. Giuliani said as Mr. Todd leaned his head onto his hand.

“Truth isn’t truth?” Mr. Todd asked, appearing stunned and at one point looking up. “This is going to become a bad meme.”

“Don’t do this to me,” Mr. Giuliani replied, his hand to his head, mimicking Mr. Todd. “Donald Trump says, ‘I didn’t talk about Flynn with Comey.’ Comey says, ‘You did talk about it.’ So tell me what the truth is.”
Translation: Liars gonna lie
The fact is the truth is objective. Go to court and tell your truth! It is amazing how fking ignorant the genius left truly are!. Hey stupid
The fact is the truth is objective
It is indeed objective.
Not subjective as Rudy suggests.

By Melissa Gomez
Aug. 19, 2018

First, the facts were alternative, Kellyanne Conway, a counselor to President Trump, suggested last year.

And now, Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, said “Truth isn’t truth,” adding his own phrase to memorable — and sometimes head-scratching — comments made by those close to the president.

During an interview on Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” the show’s host, Chuck Todd, asked Mr. Giuliani about Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, who The New York Times reported was cooperating extensively in the special counsel investigation.

Mr. Todd asked how Mr. Giuliani had responded to requests by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, to interview Mr. Trump and whether Mr. Giuliani had delayed the investigation.

Mr. Giuliani replied he would not be rushed into having Mr. Trump testify “so that he gets trapped into perjury.”

“And when you tell me that, ‘You know, he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry,’ well, that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth,” Mr. Giuliani said.

“No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth,” Mr. Giuliani said as Mr. Todd leaned his head onto his hand.

“Truth isn’t truth?” Mr. Todd asked, appearing stunned and at one point looking up. “This is going to become a bad meme.”

“Don’t do this to me,” Mr. Giuliani replied, his hand to his head, mimicking Mr. Todd. “Donald Trump says, ‘I didn’t talk about Flynn with Comey.’ Comey says, ‘You did talk about it.’ So tell me what the truth is.”
The fact is the truth is objective. Go to court and tell your truth! It is amazing how fking ignorant the genius left truly are!. Hey stupid
It is indeed objective.
it's the same fking thing genius.

If all Mueller has is a he said/he said situation, I doubt if he would attempt to bring it up.

I will be the first person to admit that people who refuse to confront & deal with reality baffle me. Trump and his people have thus far succeeded by crafting their own version of reality and I guess that works as long as you have enough money & power to isolate yourself and your facade from anything that threatens it. Trump is surrounded by individuals who apparently are paid to co-sign his lies.

I know attorneys are required to behave ethically but is it ethical to knowingly and willfully lie on behalf of your client - to investigators, to the court, etc?

Getting back to Gulliani's question if his client says he didn't do it and the investigator says he was there when he did, then it becomes a matter of who has more credibility and why, one would imagine, correct? You don't get "trapped" into committing perjury. Perjury requires knowingly making a false statement regarding a material issue.
Your example is spurious at best.
YOU have NO proof that Comey was telling the truth!
Just as Trump has no proof he isn't lying.
YOU are in NO position to pass judgement on ANYONE just b/c you hate Trump.
Fucking grow up!

See this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You're confusing your "opinion" with "truth" - they're not the same thing.

The fact is two people often have different interpretations of the same events. The more people involved the more stories you'll get, and everyone of them will swear they are telling the truth. Of course you folks know this, but it doesn't fit well with your propaganda. Eye witnesses very often get it wrong.

The fact is two people often have different interpretations of the same events. The more people involved the more stories you'll get, and everyone of them will swear they are telling the truth. Of course you folks know this, but it doesn't fit well with your propaganda. Eye witnesses very often get it wrong.

Rudy lied on MTP. Straight up lied.
No one in the Trump camp can
"misremember" what we all know.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

---------------------------

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

We all know now that Trump knew about this meeting before it occurred. We also know he wrote the bogus response.

By Melissa Gomez
Aug. 19, 2018

It is indeed objective.

They are not the same in any way, dope. Hence the different meanings.

Giuliani is saying that truth is subjective. It fits in with their fake news agenda, and that the only truth is theirs. Nixon already tried that. :biggrin:
someone's truth is always subjective. always. ever hear of a courtroom? jesus fn christ, you all are truly stupid fks.
No, Trump either said it or he didn't. Black and white. So someone is simply lying. There aren't 2 truths to this story.

Actual evidence is for suckers.

'We don't need no steenkeeng evidence!'

Trump is a traitor and Russian puppet because Obama, Hillary, Comey, and Mueller say so.

:p Bwuhahahahahahaha...........

upload_2018-8-20_12-5-3.jpeg

We all understand what Rudy is doing, which is the undermining of objectivity when it comes to the concept of Truth.

He stepped badly yesterday, and did the Trump team very serious public image harm in front of the entire nation.

Hundreds of thousands must have come away with then and millions later as the story was spread that "the Trump gang believes it is ok to lie."

By Melissa Gomez
Aug. 19, 2018

It is indeed objective.
Objective isn't subjective.....except for groomed trumpanzees.

I will be the first person to admit that people who refuse to confront & deal with reality baffle me. Trump and his people have thus far succeeded by crafting their own version of reality and I guess that works as long as you have enough money & power to isolate yourself and your facade from anything that threatens it. Trump is surrounded by individuals who apparently are paid to co-sign his lies.

I know attorneys are required to behave ethically but is it ethical to knowingly and willfully lie on behalf of your client - to investigators, to the court, etc?

Getting back to Gulliani's question if his client says he didn't do it and the investigator says he was there when he did, then it becomes a matter of who has more credibility and why, one would imagine, correct? You don't get "trapped" into committing perjury. Perjury requires knowingly making a false statement regarding a material issue.
Fucking grow up!
Panicking,?

"Actual evidence is for suckers..." . This gets better and better.

The Democrats / snowflakes continue to prove this is the case.

Here we are going on the 3rd year of an investigation that has proven it has no evidence of a crime, it is investigating a person not a crime, and that it is willing to go back over a decade to try a crime that has nothing to do with the reason the Special counsel was formed but refuses to go back 4 years to investigate when the Russian Interference began and the President who learned about it but allowed it to go on for 4 years yet snowflakes are perfectly content to be lied to, manipulated, and triggered based on ZERO evidence.

"Actual evidence is for suckers..." . This gets better and better.

The Democrats / snowflakes continue to prove this is the case.

Here we are going on the 3rd year of an investigation that has proven it has no evidence of a crime, it is investigating a person not a crime, and that it is willing to go back over a decade to try a crime that has nothing to do with the reason the Special counsel was formed but refuses to go back 4 years to investigate when the Russian Interference began and the President who learned about it but allowed it to go on for 4 years yet snowflakes are perfectly content to be lied to, manipulated, and triggered based on ZERO evidence.
So sad...so desperate.... :itsok:

Giuliani has to be crazy to walk into a word trap set up by a hostile "news" network.
Chuck Todd actually tried to warn him off, told him it was going to end up being a bad meme, and Giuliani persevered.

Fucking grow up!
If Mueller is mounting obstruction of justice charges, it will be based on a lot more than what Trump said to Comey. Bank on it.

Forum List

Back