Rahm Emanuel Comes Under Fire for Saying a Lack of Morals Behind Violence.

Perhaps it is time to recognize, Chicago cannot be saved. The people want so badly for their woes to be imposed upon them that they are incapable of accepting responsibility to any degree.

He's come a long way, baby.

images

Perhaps it is time to recognize, Chicago cannot be saved. The people want so badly for their woes to be imposed upon them that they are incapable of accepting responsibility to any degree.
Maybe Mrs O'Leary could buy a nervous cow. That would really put Ol' Rahm under fire.

actually, we are doing just fine. Our murder rate is bad, but not as bad as they are in the rust belt cities in states Trump won.

Incidentally, I think that we should vote Rahm out on his ass. He's failed utterly as mayor.

actually, we are doing just fine. Our murder rate is bad, but not as bad as they are in the rust belt cities in states Trump won.

Incidentally, I think that we should vote Rahm out on his ass. He's failed utterly as mayor.

Oh really....

636534390142903417-020318-homicides.png

“This may not be politically correct," he said, "but I know the power of what faith and family can do. … Our kids need that structure. … I am asking … that we also don’t shy away from a full discussion about the importance of family and faith helping to develop and nurture character, self-respect, a value system and a moral compass that allows kids to know good from bad and right from wrong.”

Rahm Emanuel Comes Under Fire for Saying a Lack of Morals Behind Violence

Dead Fish Emanuel is starting to sound like a Republican.

He doesn't believe "in letting a good crisis go to waste"....so, he is going to try and BLAME THE BLACKS!

It will be interesting to see how that works out for him.

Democrats!!!!!--Rotting Out Northern Cities for Five Decades now.

Oh yeah , cause Bible Belt states have such low murder rates !

Lol! Red states are the worst!

Today from WLS

46 shot, 2 fatally, in weekend shootings across Chicago

Sunday, August 19, 2018 01:36PM
CHICAGO (WLS) --
Forty six people have been shot, two fatally, in weekend shootings across Chicago, police said.

The first fatal shooting occurred Saturday night in the Englewood neighborhood.

A 26-year-old man was shot in the back in the 2300-block of West 72nd Street at about 8 p.m., police said. A witness told police they saw the victim on the sidewalk and heard gun shots.

46 shot, 2 fatally, in weekend shootings across Chicago

Forum List

Back