Giuliani Says ‘Truth Isn’t Truth’ in Defense of Trump’s Legal Strategy

Guliani was correct. There is more than one truth. There are sets of facts leading to differing conclusions both of which are true.

That is not true. You are assuming that conclusions are truth. Conclusions may be truth, then again, conclusions may not be the truth. The two terms are not synonymous.

Different sides may use the same set of facts, but come to completely different conclusions as they arrive at conclusions that best suit their interests.

It does not matter what Trump, his lawyers, and his fans say. Truth is truth.

It goes to the evil of this President that he and his minions are trying to destroy the very fabric of American values. The idea that truth is no longer truth is grotesque. He and his fans have made a pact with the devil.

It goes to the evil of this President that he and his minions are trying to destroy the very fabric of American values. The idea that truth is no longer truth is grotesque. He and his fans have made a pact with the devil.

Hmmm...is that your conclusion?

Guliani was correct. There is more than one truth. There are sets of facts leading to differing conclusions both of which are true.

That is not true. You are assuming that conclusions are truth. Conclusions may be truth, then again, conclusions may not be the truth. The two terms are not synonymous.

Different sides may use the same set of facts, but come to completely different conclusions as they arrive at conclusions that best suit their interests.

you just stated that there are two truths. how is truth truth then? especially in the judicial world? too funny. you shot him, no I didn't. I saw you. no you didn't. yes I did. which is the truth?

Hmmm...is that your conclusion?
so she is always right. ask her.

They know their hero is going down. Mueller will probably be submitting his report within a few months.
I'm not so sure because then a lot of people would have to admit that they were wrong, they made mistakes, there could be liability or criminal convictions/prison sentences, etc.

I'd love to be proven wrong however. It would be a very pleasant surprise.
No one has to prove it. We know it. That’s the truth! :auiqs.jpg:
jc: From Trump's mouth. And you're buying it. WAKE UP!

LESLEY STAHL: It's just me, my boss, and him -- he has a huge office -- and he's attacking the press. There were no cameras, there was nothing going on and I said, 'That is getting tired, why are you doing it? You're doing it over and over and it's boring. It's time to end that, you've won the nomination. And why do you keep hammering at this?'
And he said: 'You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you.'

Lesley Stahl: Trump Told Me He Uses Term "Fake News" To Discredit The Media

jc456 is a Russian troll whose job it is to support and confirm everything that Trump says or does and contribute to the confusion and gaslighting that Trump and his minions are using to discredit the Mueller Investigation.

He got upset with me once and referred to Russia as “Mother Russia”. Something no American would do. And he said that the Russian people would not have been fooled like Americans were. Just another fine upstanding Trump supporter.

Their hysteria is mirroring Trump’s. All the trolls are redoubling their efforts to promote Trumps lies and distortions as the Mueller probe closes in.
Interesting. I just thought he was delayed.

Forum List

Back