Girls win all 5 top prizes in The National STEM Competition

5 girls who do not subscribe to your antiquated views.

Every woman I know who is involved in advanced science careers are married. That includes 3 who work at the CDC.

5 girls in the express lane of the Highway to Hell.

There must be more pussy-whipped, sissy-bois out there than I thought. That’s incredibly unfortunate for the future of this country.

If you believe in God, then you believe these girls were given their gifts by God. To waste them as a housewife is what will send you to Hell.

My son is a genius and an aerospace engineer. He told me once, when he was younger, that he hated the girls who downplayed their intellect. Why would he want to spend his life with someone who was not his intellectual equal?

As for being pussy-whipped, the beatings are great!! You should try it!
12.jpg

If you believe in God, then you believe these girls were given their gifts by God. To waste them as a housewife is what will send you to Hell.

My son is a genius and an aerospace engineer. He told me once, when he was younger, that he hated the girls who downplayed their intellect. Why would he want to spend his life with someone who was not his intellectual equal?

I believe in the Divine, but not in the Abrahamic God.

Equality does not necessarily mean being the same. A housewife is no less valuable than her Breadwinner husband. They simply have different roles and purposes in life. To suggest a housewife is stupid because she chose that path is rather insulting..

Equality does not necessarily mean being the same. A housewife is no less valuable than her Breadwinner husband. They simply have different roles and purposes in life. To suggest a housewife is stupid because she chose that path is rather insulting..

I did not suggest that she was stupid. I suggested that she was wasting her talents.

I also am glad that Marie Curie, Jane Goodall, Hedy Lamarr, Maria Goeppert Mayer, Sara Seager, Rosalind Franklin, and Gertrude Elion did not ignore their gifts. There are 3 Nobel Prize laureates in the group I listed. And 6 of those 7 women were married.

Right Wing anti science agenda on display.
And more males that will end up picking up weapons. The human species. The male brain is larger. The abilities are better for a higher percentage. We keep spending massive amounts of money to do this. Asia is approaching us now.

You are correct.

This is the first time it has happened. The competition started in 2010.

Seeing girls gaining ground in STEM subjects is encouraging.

For The First Time In History, Girls Win All The Top 5 Prizes Of The National STEM Competition

people will always wonder if the judges were feminists and its all a fraud,,,
Why would people wonder that?

Because people like you value identity politics over objective merit.
No...people like me value science. It's interesting how it is YOU supporting identity politics as long as it is an advantage for males.....

I did not suggest that she was stupid. I suggested that she was wasting her talents.

I also am glad that Marie Curie, Jane Goodall, Hedy Lamarr, Maria Goeppert Mayer, Sara Seager, Rosalind Franklin, and Gertrude Elion did not ignore their gifts. There are 3 Nobel Prize laureates in the group I listed. And 6 of those 7 women were married.

I see no greater use of a woman’s talents and gifts than in making a home for and supporting her Husband and family.

I’m not greatly impressed. Then again I find many of our scientific “advances” lead to a less Moral and Proper Society, so I’m not always so excited by them. I’ve already discussed what I think of any male who would marry such a woman.

What has their appearance got to do with their ability ?

It has to do with what the proper roles of each gender are and what people SHOULD be doing rather than what they CAN do.

So these brilliant young ladies should forego their gifts in favor of being someone's housewife?

Glad I taught my daughters better than that.

now thats just stupid,,,
Maybe to an INCEL misogynist.

It has to do with what the proper roles of each gender are and what people SHOULD be doing rather than what they CAN do.

So these brilliant young ladies should forego their gifts in favor of being someone's housewife?

now thats just stupid,,,
I dont think winterborn is all that,,,

Right Wing anti science agenda on display.
And more males that will end up picking up weapons. The human species. The male brain is larger. The abilities are better for a higher percentage. We keep spending massive amounts of money to do this. Asia is approaching us now.
Why do clever women threaten you?
You never put your life on the line. Women do not threaten me. What is....is. This can not end well. We live off of quotas and favoring groups now. We are weakening ourselves. I am not into denying others. And I have not screwed with others. I know people who have. Much of what we purchase is from Asia. The tech products and so much more. This is not a game. Most of our military projects now take much longer to get into production as one example. Our standards have been lowered and we made everything a crime as to arrest people. Perhaps all the women will put their money together and open up new manufacturing plants producing tech products...from cars to everything else we get from Asia. As it is now....we are the parasite on the symbiotic relationship with more and more people collecting checks and benefits from government and other sources while our good jobs are carted away. We have no foundation. We used to. Being a first world nation can be tenuous. You live in a nation that was the world superpower for centuries. Its growth slowed massively in the 19th century while the United States mushroomed. By the 20th century Britain was not at the top of the heap. Britain was a 1st generation industrial power. The United States was second generation. Asia is third generation. That is they produce things fast, with quality and quantity. And they do it cheaply. We keep playing games. To make people happy. I came to the conclusion there are people better then me a long tie ago. I don't care. However I do care when the best of the potential best are relegated or not even educated to the dustbin.

now thats just stupid,,,

Teaching my daughters they are capable beyond birthing and raising children is stupid?

I wholeheartedly disagree.

now thats just stupid,,,

I don't think I am all that. But I am a GREAT Dad.

now thats just stupid,,,

Teaching my daughters they are capable beyond birthing and raising children is stupid?

I wholeheartedly disagree.

I never said different,,,

now thats just stupid,,,

I don't think I am all that. But I am a GREAT Dad.

I think thats for your children to decide not you,,,

This is the first time it has happened. The competition started in 2010.

Seeing girls gaining ground in STEM subjects is encouraging.

For The First Time In History, Girls Win All The Top 5 Prizes Of The National STEM Competition

people will always wonder if the judges were feminists and its all a fraud,,,
Why would people wonder that? Did they ever wonder when all judges were male and all who won were males?

Being male, does not mean you are not feminists. We know for a fact that pop culture is influencing decision making.

Google Finds It’s Underpaying Many Men as It Addresses Wage Equity

When Google conducted a study recently to determine whether the company was underpaying women and members of minority groups, it found, to the surprise of just about everyone, that men were paid less money than women for doing similar work.​

So we already know for a fact, that pop culture has influenced people in decision making positions.

Therefore, it is not hard to conclude that possibly those same biases could easily have influenced the judges to favor these girls, based on intersectionality, rather than merit.

This is the world you created for yourself, where everyone questions if you earned it, or were deemed to 'deserve' it.

Forum List

Back