Girls win all 5 top prizes in The National STEM Competition

Right Wing anti science agenda on display.
And more males that will end up picking up weapons. The human species. The male brain is larger. The abilities are better for a higher percentage. We keep spending massive amounts of money to do this. Asia is approaching us now.
Why do clever women threaten you?
You never put your life on the line. Women do not threaten me. What is....is. This can not end well. We live off of quotas and favoring groups now. We are weakening ourselves. I am not into denying others. And I have not screwed with others. I know people who have. Much of what we purchase is from Asia. The tech products and so much more. This is not a game. Most of our military projects now take much longer to get into production as one example. Our standards have been lowered and we made everything a crime as to arrest people. Perhaps all the women will put their money together and open up new manufacturing plants producing tech products...from cars to everything else we get from Asia. As it is now....we are the parasite on the symbiotic relationship with more and more people collecting checks and benefits from government and other sources while our good jobs are carted away. We have no foundation. We used to. Being a first world nation can be tenuous. You live in a nation that was the world superpower for centuries. Its growth slowed massively in the 19th century while the United States mushroomed. By the 20th century Britain was not at the top of the heap. Britain was a 1st generation industrial power. The United States was second generation. Asia is third generation. That is they produce things fast, with quality and quantity. And they do it cheaply. We keep playing games. To make people happy. I came to the conclusion there are people better then me a long tie ago. I don't care. However I do care when the best of the potential best are relegated or not even educated to the dustbin.
Now connect this whine to 5 girls doing better than boys.

So these brilliant young ladies should forego their gifts in favor of being someone's housewife?

Glad I taught my daughters better than that.

now thats just stupid,,,
Maybe to an INCEL misogynist.
I dont think winterborn is all that,,,

I don't think I am all that. But I am a GREAT Dad.

I think thats for your children to decide not you,,,

To a point, yes.

I also think having adult children who are intelligent, honest, confident, and productive members of society, with solid values speaks to my parenting.

But they have also told me I did a great job.

And more males that will end up picking up weapons. The human species. The male brain is larger. The abilities are better for a higher percentage. We keep spending massive amounts of money to do this. Asia is approaching us now.
You never put your life on the line. Women do not threaten me. What is....is. This can not end well. We live off of quotas and favoring groups now. We are weakening ourselves. I am not into denying others. And I have not screwed with others. I know people who have. Much of what we purchase is from Asia. The tech products and so much more. This is not a game. Most of our military projects now take much longer to get into production as one example. Our standards have been lowered and we made everything a crime as to arrest people. Perhaps all the women will put their money together and open up new manufacturing plants producing tech products...from cars to everything else we get from Asia. As it is now....we are the parasite on the symbiotic relationship with more and more people collecting checks and benefits from government and other sources while our good jobs are carted away. We have no foundation. We used to. Being a first world nation can be tenuous. You live in a nation that was the world superpower for centuries. Its growth slowed massively in the 19th century while the United States mushroomed. By the 20th century Britain was not at the top of the heap. Britain was a 1st generation industrial power. The United States was second generation. Asia is third generation. That is they produce things fast, with quality and quantity. And they do it cheaply. We keep playing games. To make people happy. I came to the conclusion there are people better then me a long tie ago. I don't care. However I do care when the best of the potential best are relegated or not even educated to the dustbin.
Again.....I kept purchasing American made products after many others stopped. I am preoud of my foreign made vehicles. Never again with American cars. The sad thing is that the truck industry is the moneymaker or they would be out of business. And many of the trucks are purchased by deplorables. We only need one auto company anyway. And that is in case we have a long war to make war vehicles. Unless we blow ourselves up. The connection is we have been doing this for a half century. And we are falling behind the tech production but way ahead in using it when offered. Much of it made by Asia. I am wondering when they will get into the large passenger plane business. With Boeing slowly faltering and Airbus stagnating a bit, the time is ripe. You must live in Oz. Somewhere over the Rainbow will be destroyed with just a couple of nukes.

Again.....I kept purchasing American made products after many others stopped. I am preoud of my foreign made vehicles. Never again with American cars. The sad thing is that the truck industry is the moneymaker or they would be out of business. And many of the trucks are purchased by deplorables. We only need one auto company anyway. And that is in case we have a long war to make war vehicles. Unless we blow ourselves up. The connection is we have been doing this for a half century. And we are falling behind the tech production but way ahead in using it when offered. Much of it made by Asia. I am wondering when they will get into the large passenger plane business. With Boeing slowly faltering and Airbus stagnating a bit, the time is ripe. You must live in Oz. Somewhere over the Rainbow will be destroyed with just a couple of nukes.
And these girls are responsible because................................

Woman are doing way better then men that’s the issue.. American men are struggling so instead of spending money on woman’s issues or immigrants or gays.. let’s find out why American men aren’t doing well..

I’m glad democrats can admit woman are doing great.. can we stop wasting money on woman’s issues now?

This is...not coherent.

Of course some whiny loser would take this topic s as an opportunity to play the victim. Certainly no kind of real man.

Not at
What has their appearance got to do with their ability ?

It has to do with what the proper roles of each gender are and what people SHOULD be doing rather than what they CAN do.

So these brilliant young ladies should forego their gifts in favor of being someone's housewife?

Glad I taught my daughters better than that.

Do you think there's something wrong with being a housewife?

Not at all. If it is their choice. I think everyone gets the choice.

Woman are doing way better then men that’s the issue.. American men are struggling so instead of spending money on woman’s issues or immigrants or gays.. let’s find out why American men aren’t doing well..

I’m glad democrats can admit woman are doing great.. can we stop wasting money on woman’s issues now?

Sure! We can stop worrying about getting girls interested in careers in STEM.

But there are a few more issues that should be addressed. 1 in 4 women assaulted in the life? That sounds like an issue we could address.

GreenAndBlue
Read it and weep, buddy.

Top 5 STEM winners---ALL girls.
What was that about females not having enough logic and intelligence, again?

The sat math test proves the difference in logic between men and women

And at the highest level nearly all men

ADD to that the emotional issue and that’s the reason women votes for their very worst nightmare the Muslims to come into a nation

Women have low logjc emotional makes them easy to fool

They vote for their worst nightmare !!

GreenAndBlue
Read it and weep, buddy.

Top 5 STEM winners---ALL girls.
What was that about females not having enough logic and intelligence, again?

I forgot about that dolt. Yeah, this pretty well shoots his ideas down.

Wrong dead wrong

Another test for logic is the age voting pattern

Each year after 18 the voter becomes more conservative because each year brings more learning

That then proves conservatism is better than liberalism

And women votes more for liberalism proving they are too unwise to vote properly

The top IQ expert is professor Lyn of Great Britain

He says on average men are 5 IQ points higher than females

But here is the biggie

Men are on the EXTREMES and women are all bunched in the middle

More men are morons than women on the lower extreme and more men are genius than women on the higher extreme but still on average 5 IQ points higher than females

As the level rises more and more men and less and less women ..

The sat math test scores shows this same pattern

Now the iq is part memory intellect and logic intellect

Men have much more of the more valuable intellect .. logic ability which is figuring out good and bad success or failure and memory is remembering like a parrot

Next is putting emotions with that lower logic which then makes the women easier to fool and they get fooled into electing crooks

Wake the heck up

China has stopped their unwise from making decisions and their GDP scores are soaring

Liberal Europe with the women electing the crooks has brought in their worst nightmare the Muslims and so low of gdp scores that they are dying

Women’s voting will soon be stopped world wide because their voting ejects crooks and stops progress

Wake the Heck up idiots !!!

//////

UK study claims men have higher average I.Q. than women
Saturday, August 27, 2005

In a study accepted for publication by the British Journal of Psychology, Dr. Paul Irwing (Manchester Business School, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Psychology) and Prof. Richard Lynn (University of Ulster, Professor Emeritus) conclude that men are on average five points ahead on IQ tests. The study also found that men outnumbered women in increasing numbers as intelligence levels rise. There were twice as many with IQ scores of 125, a level typical for people with first-class degrees. When scores rose to 155, a level associated with genius, there were 5.5 men for every woman.

///////

Remember a person can have a high iq but be low in the most valuable part ... logic

Memory intellect was given better to women in order to remember what the logic man figures out

That memory is nothing more than parrot type intellect

It’s logic that must be obeyed by the one with the better memory

White males has the highest logic intellect of all ... that’s the inventive ability that also wins all the wars

The data is everywhere
This is the first time it has happened. The competition started in 2010.

Seeing girls gaining ground in STEM subjects is encouraging.

For The First Time In History, Girls Win All The Top 5 Prizes Of The National STEM Competition
I think that is excellent, good for them. I do find it odd there wasn't at least one boy in the top 5, just as I would find it odd if boys took all the top 5 spots. The world being as it is, I hope there wasn't judging bias.

The data is everywhere
This is the first time it has happened. The competition started in 2010.

Seeing girls gaining ground in STEM subjects is encouraging.

For The First Time In History, Girls Win All The Top 5 Prizes Of The National STEM Competition
I think that is excellent, good for them. I do find it odd there wasn't at least one boy in the top 5, just as I would find it odd if boys took all the top 5 spots. The world being as it is, I hope there wasn't judging bias.

The sat math test tells you the truth

This is the real expert and from many different real tests

/////

UK study claims men have higher average I.Q. than women
Saturday, August 27, 2005

In a study accepted for publication by the British Journal of Psychology, Dr. Paul Irwing (Manchester Business School, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Psychology) and Prof. Richard Lynn (University of Ulster, Professor Emeritus) conclude that men are on average five points ahead on IQ tests. The study also found that men outnumbered women in increasing numbers as intelligence levels rise. There were twice as many with IQ scores of 125, a level typical for people with first-class degrees. When scores rose to 155, a level associated with genius, there were 5.5 men for every woman.

////

This same pattern is also in the sat math test scores

If there is a high logic ability test for voting

Nearly all men would be the result

China already knows this and it was western democracies women that made Rhodesia. And South Africa to fall because of wise flight when the unwise got to vote there

Women has voted in the great harm of liberalism that destroys nations

Sure! We can stop worrying about getting girls interested in careers in STEM.

But there are a few more issues that should be addressed. 1 in 4 women assaulted in the life? That sounds like an issue we could address.
Abuse standards are from early 1970's laws. Its time to come up with new ones. Women are much more violent today in assaults. And what you typed has to be proven.

Forum List

Back