Gingrich Doubles Down On Child Labor: Poor Kids Should ‘Clean The Bathroom’

His idea doesn't make sense. He thinks making kids clean toilets will teach them about work and showing up on time etc., etc.?

That's what school does. You learn responsibility by being a good student. Enforce that principle and let the cleaners keep their jobs.

Explaining that work leads to money to a liberal is like explaining the orbit of the moon to a tuna fish sandwich.

Good Lord, let's try this again. If you hire people to clean bathrooms, they clean bathrooms and they get money for it. People who need jobs are more likely to do that then people who don't need jobs. It's called...wait for it...work...

Not all money comes from government checks for doing nothing. How do liberals not grasp this?

So then let's tell the parents of rich kids that they have to stop giving them money every time they want to buy something,

and let's have the rich kids clean toilets in their school before they get cash.

I doubt he said that...it wouldn't surprise me if he did but I searched for it and found no hits.

Looking pretty bad for the OP. I'll stand to be corrected if/when it happens though.

Plenty of dismal stuff in Gingrich's closet. Hope you guys nominate him.

The kenyan makes Gingrich look like a God send. I hope we nominate too. He'll wipe the floor with Barry.

Obama was born in the USA.

The GOP doesn't stand a chance to regain the oval office if they nominate Newt Gingrich. All he'll do is fire up the base and energize the Democrats. As for the moderates, Obama will win them again since Newt is to the hard-right.

If that wasn't enough, Newt's credentials are flawed as well and his storied flip flops are only matched by his lack of ethics.

Yes, I would be most happy if the GOP nominates Gingrich. I think the guy who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue in Washington DC will be pretty happy as well.

Candy corn, remember he will be matched up with a seriously flawed candidate whose flaws are in the present time. Just look at Obama's record of success.

This is the same Newt Gingrich who proposed taking children away from parents on welfare and putting the kids in orphanages.

It's pretty funny that the Tea Party nuts have ended up with a nut as their champion,

and a Washington insider career politician nut at that.

His idea doesn't make sense. He thinks making kids clean toilets will teach them about work and showing up on time etc., etc.?

That's what school does. You learn responsibility by being a good student. Enforce that principle and let the cleaners keep their jobs.

Explaining that work leads to money to a liberal is like explaining the orbit of the moon to a tuna fish sandwich.

Good Lord, let's try this again. If you hire people to clean bathrooms, they clean bathrooms and they get money for it. People who need jobs are more likely to do that then people who don't need jobs. It's called...wait for it...work...

Not all money comes from government checks for doing nothing. How do liberals not grasp this?

So then let's tell the parents of rich kids that they have to stop giving them money every time they want to buy something,

and let's have the rich kids clean toilets in their school before they get cash.

So you'd deny paying jobs to "poor" kids because you want rich kids to clean the bathroom too and they aren't going to do it because they don't need jobs cleaning bathrooms. Your class warfare is sad, and it's real. Have you checked out the teenage unemployment rate in poor areas? It's about 50%. That is the reality of your heartless liberal religion. You fuck the people you're patting yourself on the back for helping.

BTW, I've cleaned bathrooms for pay before and I'm not exactly poor, so fuck you.

This is the same Newt Gingrich who proposed taking children away from parents on welfare and putting the kids in orphanages.

It's pretty funny that the Tea Party nuts have ended up with a nut as their champion,

You seriously don't grasp the idea of a "job" do you?

Not a bad idea. Many of them need to begin a work ethic, too. It's just I rather see the Have-Nots get a chance of the apple, first.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It doesn't matter who the republican candidate is, he's going to be relentlessly attacked by democrats. It's expected and becoming just background noise.

Gingrich is going to clean the floor with obama in debates and democrats know it. Is obama going to resurrect "Bush/Gingrich" for the occasion the way he used "Bush/McCain" last time?

I grasp that you're a moron to want to repeal child labor laws and force 10 year olds to clean toilets in their schools because their families are poor.

Last edited:

I grasp that you're moron to want to repeal child labor laws and force 10 year olds to clean toilets in their schools because their families are poor.

you are a liar, but unlike you I dont become a lowlife and neg rep

Even though you did when I didnt.

The tpical democrat. youre the poster child buddy.

So you'd deny paying jobs to "poor" kids because you want rich kids to clean the bathroom too and they aren't going to do it because they don't need jobs cleaning bathrooms. Your class warfare is sad, and it's real. Have you checked out the teenage unemployment rate in poor areas? It's about 50%. That is the reality of your heartless liberal religion. You fuck the people you're patting yourself on the back for helping.

BTW, I've cleaned bathrooms for pay before and I'm not exactly poor, so fuck you.

You're an idiot. Child labor is ILLEGAL. Newt said that child labor laws were stupid. If you believe that, then you're as stupid as he is.

I grasp that you're moron to want to repeal child labor laws and force 10 year olds to clean toilets in their schools because their families are poor.

I would recommend that you put me on ignore.

You're dead on right; it is stupid.

Not only is the idea stupid...the fairly obvious attempt to chastise the "union" janitor is bush league. Does that sort of thing really work on Republicans? Are they that unsophisticated to not see this?

My question is why stop at the janitor? Hell, when I was a kid, I'd mow the neighborhood lawns for some extra bucks. Why not have them mow the school grounds? I guess the landscape crews aren't unionized and therefore can keep their job.

This is the best the GOP has to offer?

One word answer: Yes. They are that unsophisticated.

It doesn't matter who the republican candidate is, he's going to be relentlessly attacked by democrats. It's expected and becoming just background noise.

Gingrich is going to clean the floor with obama in debates and democrats know it. Is obama going to resurrect "Bush/Gingrich" for the occasion the way he used "Bush/McCain" last time?

I haven't met a single Democrat who "knows" that.

Paul Krugman: Newt Gingrich Is ‘A Stupid Man’s Idea Of What A Smart Person Sounds Like’ | Mediaite

I would recommend that you put me on ignore.

No way!! I enjoy highlighting the stupidity and double standards of the left.

I grasp that you're a moron to want to repeal child labor laws and force 10 year olds to clean toilets in their schools because their families are poor.

I'm a moron, yet you're the one who's about to whiff on my challenge to back up that Newt or I said these:

1) "force"

2) "10 year olds"

3) "repeal labor laws"

I'm calling you out as the useless wench you are to back up your argument you just pulled out of your ass because you're a useless hate filled bitch who has no clue what you're talking about and you're too lazy to look anything up so you make it up.

Karnac says...the next post will not be any supporting evidence for what you just made up. OK, that prediction wasn't hard...

Newt is talking about poor kids. He is describing low income students as having few choices other than being a drug dealer, pimp or prostitute, as if every low income child went this route. He's talking about laying off a low income wage earner, and giving that job to a kid. To call that Dickensian is no exaggeration. To say that will appeal to the general public is hilarious.

The kenyan makes Gingrich look like a God send. I hope we nominate too. He'll wipe the floor with Barry.

The GOP doesn't stand a chance to regain the oval office if they nominate Newt Gingrich. All he'll do is fire up the base and energize the Democrats. As for the moderates, Obama will win them again since Newt is to the hard-right.

If that wasn't enough, Newt's credentials are flawed as well and his storied flip flops are only matched by his lack of ethics.

Yes, I would be most happy if the GOP nominates Gingrich. I think the guy who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue in Washington DC will be pretty happy as well.

Candy corn, remember he will be matched up with a seriously flawed candidate whose flaws are in the present time. Just look at Obama's record of success.

A seriously flawed candidate who got 69+ Million votes last time around if memory serves. Gingrich has never won a statewide election to the best of my knowledge, runs as an outsider who lead his life as the consummate insider, was on one side on a number of major issues before he was on the other side, has almost zero appeal to moderates, and, oh yeah, has had what can most charitably be called a casual relationship with ethics.

I think if Newt is elected, Obama could win re-election without leaving the White House. He wouldn't do that of course but Newt has nothing to offer.

A seriously flawed candidate who got 69+ Million votes last time around if memory serves. Gingrich has never won a statewide election to the best of my knowledge, runs as an outsider who lead his life as the consummate insider, was on one side on a number of major issues before he was on the other side, has almost zero appeal to moderates, and, oh yeah, has had what can most charitably be called a casual relationship with ethics.

I think if Newt is elected, Obama could win re-election without leaving the White House. He wouldn't do that of course but Newt has nothing to offer.

That's the way he would have to be re-elected. Not leaving the WH for a debate. Remember the midterms. We still have the Dumbo in Chief.

That's the way he would have to be re-elected. Not leaving the WH for a debate. Remember the midterms. We still have the Dumbo in Chief.

Well, the 3 Presidential debates are already set--hate to break that to you. Obama will debate whomever the GOP nominates 3 times.

Every wing-nut here will claim victory; I wouldn't be surprised if it is simply a Mad Libs exercise for them; just pop in a few issues, adverbs, and the name of the GOP nominee and boom, you have a post.

Fortunately for the DNC, if the wing-nuts are any indication, the GOP doesn't know what winning looks like. Scoring points with the people who would have voted for you regardless is the 3 Musketeers bar of politics; empty calories that mean nothing. Newt will not be able to convince anyone that his ideas are better; especially in light of the "fire the unionized janitor" salvo he fired at....someone or something....nobody is really sure.

please+sir.jpg

Forum List

Back