Gingrich Daughter's Teen Work May Have Violated Law [US Dept. of Labor: Child Labor L

I should sue the fuck outta my parents!!!

I did janitor work
Yard work in the heat of summer and the freezing cold of winter.
Painter
mover

MY GAWD my parents were EVUL conservative MEANIES!!!!

:(

oh the horror of it all.

Same with mine, and they made me go to school too. Both my parents worked and for years we girls did all the housework and all the cooking. Then my oldest sister got married and my older sister went off to college. My Dad came home and yelled at me one day because I hadn't vaccumed the dinning room. My mother said to my dad "Do you realize she's doing ALL the work that the three girls used to do?" My Dad ended up apologizing to me. I was doing ALL the housework, ALL the cleaning, babysitting my little brother AND school. And our house had 3600 sq feet. Gosh I wish we'd had a maid.

Anyone ever wonder how Pmsnbc stays afloat?

Their ratings are in the sewer yet here they are talking about Gingrich's daughter might of broken a child labor law when she worked how many years ago.?

my gawd

I should sue the fuck outta my parents!!!

I did janitor work
Yard work in the heat of summer and the freezing cold of winter.
Painter
mover

MY GAWD my parents were EVUL conservative MEANIES!!!!

:(

oh the horror of it all.

Same with mine, and they made me go to school too. Both my parents worked and for years we girls did all the housework and all the cooking. Then my oldest sister got married and my older sister went off to college. My Dad came home and yelled at me one day because I hadn't vaccumed the dinning room. My mother said to my dad "Do you realize she's doing ALL the work that the three girls used to do?" My Dad ended up apologizing to me. I was doing ALL the housework, ALL the cleaning, babysitting my little brother AND school. And our house had 3600 sq feet. Gosh I wish we'd had a maid.

My father had me doing all sorts of crap when I was a kid. And the greatest part was the complete lack of a paycheck :)

But that's how things work, want to live in the house then you have to contribute to the house.

Forum List

Back