Gillette ad tells Muslims to stop blowing up buildings and shooting people...

They should tell women to stop acting so bitchy during their periods.

When women are getting their periods, their testosterone levels rise, and their female hormone levels drop. In other words, when women are most like men, they're bitchy and miserable. Thank God it's only a few days a month. Otherwise we'd never put up with you assholes for the other 3 weeks of the month.
Sounds like you're a bigot against men.

And you sound both stupid/ignorant and misogynistic.
I'm just having fun. What's YOUR problem?
Ah...just like pre-adolescents getting caught and going..."I was just playing".

When women are getting their periods, their testosterone levels rise, and their female hormone levels drop. In other words, when women are most like men, they're bitchy and miserable. Thank God it's only a few days a month. Otherwise we'd never put up with you assholes for the other 3 weeks of the month.
I don't see how this helps your argument.
:laughing0301:

Even an ad that blames ALL people in a group for the bad behavior of SOME members of the group?

Like many that blame Muslims for all Muslim violence? Don't get me wrong. I think the Muslim community should do a lot more in condemning Muslim violence. Also, I will never buy a Gillette product again for their inane virtue signaling.
Dude, what they did was the OPPOSITE of virtue signaling.

If I'm supposed to be responsible for everything bad other men did, do I get responsibility for inventing the telephone and the airplane and building the Empire State Building, because men did that too!

Fun? Making fun or people and calling them bigots - with no smilie to indicate anything but seriousness on your part?

That is your idea of 'fun'?

So noted.

Good day.

Fun? Making fun or people and calling them bigots - with no smilie to indicate anything but seriousness on your part?

That is your idea of 'fun'?

So noted.

Good day.
She IS a bigot, she made it quite clear she hates men, she called us all ASSHOLES!

terrorism seems to be a part of their culture
they do it a lot more than others
truth hurts

Forum List

Back