Gillette ad tells Muslims to stop blowing up buildings and shooting people...

I would applaud anything that would speak out against violence.

They should tell women to stop acting so bitchy during their periods.

When women are getting their periods, their testosterone levels rise, and their female hormone levels drop. In other words, when women are most like men, they're bitchy and miserable. Thank God it's only a few days a month. Otherwise we'd never put up with you assholes for the other 3 weeks of the month.

Even an ad that blames ALL people in a group for the bad behavior of SOME members of the group?

Like many that blame Muslims for all Muslim violence? Don't get me wrong. I think the Muslim community should do a lot more in condemning Muslim violence. Also, I will never buy a Gillette product again for their inane virtue signaling.

When women are getting their periods, their testosterone levels rise, and their female hormone levels drop. In other words, when women are most like men, they're bitchy and miserable. Thank God it's only a few days a month. Otherwise we'd never put up with you assholes for the other 3 weeks of the month.
Sounds like you're a bigot against men.

You are either REALLY young (like a teenager or less) or REALLY old or have never had a close, intimate relationship with a woman.

Jeez...your opinion is like right out of the 1970's.

And you sound both stupid/ignorant and misogynistic.

And you sound both stupid/ignorant and misogynistic.
I'm just having fun. What's YOUR problem?

Forum List

Back