Gillette ad tells Jewish men to stop wearing funny little hats on Saturday...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...I would not be offended by this message, even if I was an Orthodox Jew1

You will NEVER understand.

I don't know what is wrong with your brain.....why it is so defective....

why you accuse your enemies of your own crimes....
why you are so full of irrational hatred for just about every one who isn't a rabid rightwinger...

you even hate moderates and rinos......

you mock and ridicule EVERYONE then demand respect for your ignorant and selfish opinions and beliefs...

you posted this in the 'politics' sub forum so, what does this have to do with politics & why didn't you post a link?

Is this just a 'troll' thread?

Unfortunately, just before Gillette's man-hating little hissy-fit, I had recently stocked up on Gillette replacement blades. But as soon as they're finished, I'll switch over to any other brand. Anything but Gillette. Since self-loathing white liberals and all their caterwauling minority crybabies insist that white males are their ultimate bogeyman nightmare, this one is more than happy to oblige these pigs. It is MEN who have accomplished all the hard work and accomplishments over the past several centuries which gave you overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged, whiny liberal pussies all the technological creature comforts you ungrateful swine enjoy. And yet all the liberal filth can do is spit in the face of everything!

And that, my friends, is the true root-problem of liberals and the selfie-obsessed-narcissist millenial generation: they've been raised to be sooo self-important, sooo self-absorbed, they've never been taught to have respect for anything or anyone.....except certain victim groups they feel sooooo condescendingly sorry for.

Men are human, which means we make mistakes. But so do women. An advertisement which claims that every man is uniquely guilty for the mistakes of all men is wrong headed, but it is also stupid to insult your customer base of men.

Unfortunately, just before Gillette's man-hating little hissy-fit, I had recently stocked up on Gillette replacement blades. But as soon as they're finished, I'll switch over to any other brand. Anything but Gillette. Since self-loathing white liberals and all their caterwauling minority crybabies insist that white males are their ultimate bogeyman nightmare, this one is more than happy to oblige these pigs. It is MEN who have accomplished all the hard work and accomplishments over the past several centuries which gave you overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged, whiny liberal pussies all the technological creature comforts you ungrateful swine enjoy. And yet all the liberal filth can do is spit in the face of everything!

And that, my friends, is the true root-problem of liberals and the selfie-obsessed-narcissist millenial generation: they've been raised to be sooo self-important, sooo self-absorbed, they've never been taught to have respect for anything or anyone.....except certain victim groups they feel sooooo condescendingly sorry for.

Try Harry's, they are taking advantage of Gillette's suicide.

Not sure how wearing a funny hat is as bad as sexual harassment and bullying... but never mind.

Men are human, which means we make mistakes. But so do women. An advertisement which claims that every man is uniquely guilty for the mistakes of all men is wrong headed, but it is also stupid to insult your customer base of men.

But the commercial didn't say that. The commercial did say when you see the bad behavior, you should speak up and say something about it.

The fact that a small group of men have totally lost their shit over this commercial tells me that it hit a little too close for some of you.

Not sure how wearing a funny hat is as bad as sexual harassment and bullying... but never mind.

But the commercial didn't say that. The commercial did say when you see the bad behavior, you should speak up and say something about it.

The fact that a small group of men have totally lost their shit over this commercial tells me that it hit a little too close for some of you.

Small group? :rofl:

You Communists are truly some dumb motherfuckers

Dick's has acknowledged that they are probably going to have to file bankruptcy. What they did was only 1/1000 as offensive as the Proctor and Gamble SJW's.

upload_2019-1-20_8-23-43.png

Small group?

Dick's has acknowledged that they are probably going to have to file bankruptcy. What they did was only 1/1000 as offensive as the Proctor and Gamble SJW's.

Dicks has the same problem Sears, Toys R' Us, JC Penny and a lot of other retailers have... It's just easier to order shit on line.

Quit trying to pretend you have the influence you have. Nobody was going to Dick's to buy their machine gun to start with. They were going to Gun Nuts R Us.

Small group?

Dicks has the same problem Sears, Toys R' Us, JC Penny and a lot of other retailers have... It's just easier to order shit on line.

Quit trying to pretend you have the influence you have. Nobody was going to Dick's to buy their machine gun to start with. They were going to Gun Nuts R Us.

Yeah, just coincidence they produced cock and pissed on their customers, then saw sales drop 19%...

You run with that dumbass.

Gillette will not survive this.

Proctor & Gamble would be wise to spin Gillette out so it doesn't destroy the rest of their miserable company.

Forum List

Back