ghaddafi is dead thread

Well I just finish reading a bit of this thread and all I have to say is.........

I feel like throwing up. Everyone is so excited yet we have NO IDEA WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US.
You mean....like.....Iraq??!!!
So, you're saying Obama is doing just like Bush, right?

But, now it's way cool.

:rolleyes:

No, Obama is doing like Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton.

Getting agreement among our allies and working together.

And like Clinton with the Balkans War, we didn't lose a single American soldier.

Has anyone at least tried to formulate an opinion on what Libya is going to be long term?

Where's the confidence come from in people who don't think it's just going to be run by another disgusting regime of some kind?

They murdered his family too. It was just reported that his son was also killed. Some of his Grandchildren have been murdered too. Is this really something Americans should be celebrating? I'm actually ashamed that my nation was involved with this blood-fest. Americans really should rethink jumping for joy over this. There wont be much benefit for them in this at all. Don't count on that cheap oil. It aint gonna happen. And your own country is still crumbling. Think people. Think.

They murdered his family too. It was just reported that his son was also killed. Some of his Grandchildren have been murdered too. Is this really something Americans should be celebrating? I'm actually ashamed that my nation was involved with this blood-fest. Americans really should rethink jumping for joy over this. There wont be much benefit for them in this at all. Don't count on that cheap oil. It aint gonna happen. And your own country is still crumbling. Think people. Think.

My country is not crumbling.

We just need to vote out the Republicans.

Has anyone at least tried to formulate an opinion on what Libya is going to be long term?

Where's the confidence come from in people who don't think it's just going to be run by another disgusting regime of some kind?
That's my question.

But, the doe-eyed O-bots are too busy shooting their rifles in the air in celebration to think much past their navels right now.

Here are some videos of Ghaddafi's capture.

This video looks to be after the capture video shown on CNN where they loaded him into a truck. It looks like they unloaded Ghaddafi at the destination & If you ask me at the end of the video I can hear a saw start up & see blood flying through the air & into the hair of the person in front of the camera. I bet they sawed his head off.

Last edited:

That's my question.

But, the doe-eyed O-bots are too busy shooting their rifles in the air in celebration to think much past their navels right now.

I guess all we can do is wait patiently, if Obama ever gives a plan on what Libya will be long term they'll just puppet that, if he never does, they never will.

Oh,the Republicans are in charge? The Democrats control the White House and U.S. Senate. How can the Republicans be in charge? Try a Civics course. And your country is crumbling. Pay closer attention. This Libyan farce isn't going to benefit you in any way. So there is no need to celebrate this blood-fest.

That's my question.

I guess all we can do is wait patiently, if Obama ever gives a plan on what Libya will be long term they'll just puppet that, if he never does, they never will.

It's not our country.

It's up to the Lybians to decide what their government will be.

I know you guys want America to fail, so you can elect Cain, Romney, or some other idiot Republican.

Prediction:

Libya turns into a Muslim shithole run by crazies and becomes the new safe-haven for Al Qaeda.

:clap2:

Libya already WAS a "Muslim shithole run by crazies", and it had a long history of supporting terrorism.

.....And, running with "crazies"!!!!!

Bush Calls Moammar Gadhafi

a84d2052503b92e47018758b22f0-grande.jpg

May 16, 2006

Gaddafi; A Good Guy

"When I called on Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi in his Bedouin tent last year, he was at pains to explain how he and President Bush were on the same wavelength. In all his years as a bad boy in the eyes of the West, he said, Libya was simply doing what Bush did when he invaded Iraq. "Bush is saying that America is fighting for the triumph of freedom," Gaddafi said between sips of tea. "When we were supporting liberation movements in the world, we were arguing that it was for the victory of freedom. We both agree. We were fighting for the cause of freedom."​

:eusa_whistle:

That's my question.

And, what it will take to reach that plan (if there is one).

If there is none, I see this turning real bad.

No credit, but undoubtedly armed with blame should it be needed, right? :doubt:

Not by me. I neither blame Obama nor credit him... unless one or the other is warranted. It's you partisan twits on both sides that insist on making it all about us. It isn't. Morons.

But you do make the claim that he gets all the credit, which is blatantly false. Those who aren't into posting one-sided screeds realize that the Libyans and NATO had something to do with it, too. However, you pretend that everything has been laid at Obama's feet. That's just dishonest!!! :eek:

That's "conservative".

Disclaimer: Nothing to do with logic or common-sense.

Last edited:

Oh,the Republicans are in charge? The Democrats control the White House and U.S. Senate. How can the Republicans be in charge? Try a Civics course. And your country is crumbling. Pay closer attention. This Libyan farce isn't going to benefit you in any way. So there is no need to celebrate this blood-fest.

The world is being democratized, and that benefits all of us.

The internet has democratized information. I saw an IT guy on tv the other day, and he said that the average youth in Africa with a smart phone has access to more information than the President of the United States did 15 year ago.

The world is changing for the better. Deal with it.

Ah, one of the basics of neoconservative philosophy!

:thup:

I am actually ashamed of you. Dictators and their families inherit the reward of their behavior. In a similar fashion, the Tea Party will inherit the logical reward for behavior as the would be dictators go down in defeat next year.

The internet has democratized information. I saw an IT guy on tv the other day, and he said that the average youth in Africa with a smart phone has access to more information than the President of the United States did 15 year ago.

The world is changing for the better. Deal with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8]Another Revolution In IRAN - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

CNN showed the video of Gaddafi's capture & that frame was from the video. That pic is the real deal, no photo-shop fake here. Can't deny they got him!

gaddafigraphic.jpg

Dude looks fucked up, you think hes dead? if not hes very close to it.

He was not dead in the video or pictures, but he could not walk unassisted & was losing blood fast. I'm sure he died as a result of the wounds he had in those video / pictures. He looks like he was in shock from blood loss & near death.

Yeah and I seriously doubt the Libyan rebels would go out of their way to rush him to a hospital either, hes dead.

Prediction:

Libya turns into a Muslim shithole run by crazies and becomes the new safe-haven for Al Qaeda.

:clap2:

Libya already WAS a "Muslim shithole run by crazies", and it had a long history of supporting terrorism.

.....And, running with "crazies"!!!!!

May 16, 2006

Gaddafi; A Good Guy

"When I called on Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi in his Bedouin tent last year, he was at pains to explain how he and President Bush were on the same wavelength. In all his years as a bad boy in the eyes of the West, he said, Libya was simply doing what Bush did when he invaded Iraq. "Bush is saying that America is fighting for the triumph of freedom," Gaddafi said between sips of tea. "When we were supporting liberation movements in the world, we were arguing that it was for the victory of freedom. We both agree. We were fighting for the cause of freedom."​

Thats history, get over it.

Forum List

Back