People that survived the Hamas massacre are killing themselves.

Who came up with the notion that a kill ratio should be planned? Should we have thought okay Japan killed X number of Americans at Pearl Harbor so we can kill X number of Japanese? How stupid is that? The war against a malicious aggressor should be swift, hard, thorough, and won. Any other course only leaves a wounded and dangerous enemy.

If Hamas had not placed their weapons around civilians, especially women and children, and/or had allowed the civilians to get out of the way, there would be virtually zero Palestinian civilian casualties. And that is a fact.
I'm not seeing a difference between Hamas and Palis.....Eradicate them both.

Did you ever stop to consider why nobody in the region wants the Palis? They are a plight on humankind and if they all up and disappeared overnight nobody would care.

I'm not seeing a difference between Hamas and Palis.....Eradicate them both.

Did you ever stop to consider why nobody in the region wants the Palis? They are a plight on humankind and if they all up and disappeared overnight nobody would care.
For sure the Arab world doesn't care or they would have already provided a remedy for them. Women, children, other innocents have always been collateral damage in war and most especially when the enemy deliberately makes them targets. And yes the Palestinians have been trained to hate Jews and kill them if they can. But I can't justify killing civilians on purpose just because we don't like them or their ideology.

Forum List

Back