ghaddafi is dead thread

ah shit, Si Modo! I make a jackass comment to you and you come back with a polite, researched response and a rep? You're supposed to deny, dodge and defend your point to the death!

Anyway, thanks.

I am curious 8537......what do Obamas intestines look like?

:eusa_whistle:

Must you people really post these gory pictures?

The light appears to have gone out of his eyes.

So, yeah. He kinda does look dead.

Other than that and a little blood on his ugly dead face, it doesn't seem all that gory.

And a picture confirming that he IS dead seems to have a fair amount of value.

ah shit, Si Modo! I make a jackass comment to you and you come back with a polite, researched response and a rep? You're supposed to deny, dodge and defend your point to the death!

Anyway, thanks.
:lol:

Hey, when someone is right, they are right. I can't do too much about that!

Knowledge is far more valuable than a false win.

Last edited:
Yanno..........first it was the Somali pirates that captured the Maersk, then it was OBL, then it was the American Taliban, and now Kaddafy.

Ya gotta hand it to Obama, his foreign policy kicks the shit outta the Bush doctrine.

Yanno..........first it was the Somali pirates that captured the Maersk, then it was OBL, then it was the American Taliban, and now Kaddafy.

Ya gotta hand it to Obama, his foreign policy kicks the shit outta the Bush doctrine.

If Obama could handle the economy like he handles terrorists, we would all be sitting pretty over here.

If Obama could handle the economy like he handles terrorists, we would all be sitting pretty over here.

I'd say he has handled the economy the same way as Osama and Qaddafi.

Please link to an example of the US saying no, and NATO not getting involved because of that.

Think about what you just posted and get back to me

Translation: You have no proof that there was EVER a single solitary instance where the US declined to get involved in a military conflict, and because of that NATO declined as well.

Thank you for admitting you're a complete moron. It's sincerely appreciated.

Still waiting...

Looks like the President is giving the credit to the people it belongs to.. the Libyan people...

U.S. Predator Drone Fired On Qaddafi Convoy, Official Says | Fox News
Obama, speaking in the Rose Garden, said of Libyans, "You have won your revolution."

he also verified that this was a NATO mission, not a US military mission...
Obama said the NATO mission would soon be over; if so, the use of a Predator drone Thursday would mark a fitting end for U.S. involvement.

Congrats on both counts, Mr. President.

I'd say he has handled the economy the same way as Osama and Qaddafi.

How so? if that were true we would be doing well.

Interesting how all these Left/Democrats are suddenly the most rabid Chickenhawks in this country. I remember when they viciously attacked Ronald Reagan for trying to get Gaddafi after the Lockerbie bombing. Why the sudden change of heart on this? I think this is a fair question.

Interesting how all these Left/Democrats are suddenly the most rabid Chickenhawks in this country. I remember when they viciously attacked Ronald Reagan for trying to get Gaddafi after the Lockerbie bombing. Why the sudden change of heart on this? I think this is a fair question.

Because their own people (ie the Libyans) took care of it....

No,we took care of it. It wouldn't have happened without our bombs & money.

But it was their people on the ground

I know of no average lefties who DIDN'T support Reagan going after Gadahfi over Lockerbie...

Last edited:

Really?

If so........why did most of the GOP tell the media that what Obama did was wrong?

For more than twenty years, the families of the Victims of Pan Am 103 have been fighting tirelessly in the pursuit of justice and justice demands that the tyrannical Ghadaffi regime needs to be held accountable for the murder of our loved ones. Today, we have learned the Ghadaffi may have been captured or killed. First, we want to commend the Libyan people for their courage and determination. Their freedom has come at a very high cost of their loved ones, so we all owe them a debt of gratitude. We also want to commend the NATO forces, especially the US military and the Obama administration. It might have been easier to stand back and allow potentially tragic events to play out. Instead, the US, the UK and France showed tremendous courage in the face of challenging political and diplomatic circumstances

Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, Inc

Enough Said!!

What were the comments when obama asked Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber to Libyan custody?

Enough said indeed.

Typical Teabagger-factoid; no details/proof required.

handjob.gif

Time for these rabid Left/Democrat Chickenhawks to do what's right and apologize to Ronald Reagan. Convenient Chickenhawkism is so lame.

Apologize to the Shade of Reagan (for helping in bring Qaddafi down, a notable Reagan failure), for ending the war in Iraq (a notable Bush failure), and keeping Afghanistan from falling to the bad guys (another notable Bush failure). paulitician, you are fail here.

Forum List

Back