ghaddafi is dead thread

My country is not crumbling.

We just need to vote out the Republicans.

Oh,the Republicans are in charge? The Democrats control the White House and U.S. Senate. How can the Republicans be in charge? Try a Civics course. And your country is crumbling. Pay closer attention. This Libyan farce isn't going to benefit you in any way. So there is no need to celebrate this blood-fest.

The world is being democratized, and that benefits all of us.

The internet has democratized information. I saw an IT guy on tv the other day, and he said that the average youth in Africa with a smart phone has access to more information than the President of the United States did 15 year ago.

The world is changing for the better. Deal with it.

Well good for the world. But endless warfare isn't going to help our nation. So who's next? Who will we be bombing & killing next? This blood-fest isn't going to help a single American Citizen. And our own nation is crumbling. Also,the Republicans have not been in charge for a long time. Seriously,try a Civics course. Oh well,onto the next war i guess. Enjoy.

Oh,the Republicans are in charge? The Democrats control the White House and U.S. Senate. How can the Republicans be in charge? Try a Civics course. And your country is crumbling. Pay closer attention. This Libyan farce isn't going to benefit you in any way. So there is no need to celebrate this blood-fest.

Ah, one of the basics of neoconservative philosophy!

:thup:

.....For fun....

....$eriou$ profit$!!!!!

kristol-190a.jpg

William Kristol, Chairman

.....And, running with "crazies"!!!!!
May 16, 2006

Gaddafi; A Good Guy

"When I called on Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi in his Bedouin tent last year, he was at pains to explain how he and President Bush were on the same wavelength. In all his years as a bad boy in the eyes of the West, he said, Libya was simply doing what Bush did when he invaded Iraq. "Bush is saying that America is fighting for the triumph of freedom," Gaddafi said between sips of tea. "When we were supporting liberation movements in the world, we were arguing that it was for the victory of freedom. We both agree. We were fighting for the cause of freedom."​

:eusa_whistle:

Its called - "Keep your friends close & your enemies closer."
gaddafi-obama-masonic-handshake.jpg

obama_gadaffi.jpg

obama-gaddafi-pals.jpg

2011-03-19__Gaddafi-Obama.jpg

obama-gaddafi.jpg

gaddafi-obama_juli__724179q.jpg

gaddafi-obama-300x187.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some videos of Ghaddafi's capture.

This video looks to be after the capture video shown on CNN where they loaded him into a truck. It looks like they unloaded Ghaddafi at the destination & If you ask me at the end of the video I can hear a saw start up & see blood flying through the air & into the hair of the person in front of the camera. I bet they sawed his head off.

Yeah you know those guys fucked him up, same thing would have happened to Saddam if the Shites or Kurds got their hands on him.

The internet has democratized information. I saw an IT guy on tv the other day, and he said that the average youth in Africa with a smart phone has access to more information than the President of the United States did 15 year ago.

The world is changing for the better. Deal with it.

Well good for the world. But endless warfare isn't going to help our nation.
Whatta ya' KNOW ABOUT IT???!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY]Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex. - YouTube[/ame]​

Boy,so many Left/Democrat Chickenhawks these days. What happened? It's all about "KILL KILL KILL!!" for them now. I don't see how anyone can trust the Left ever again. They are not honest people.

May 16, 2006

Gaddafi; A Good Guy

"When I called on Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi in his Bedouin tent last year, he was at pains to explain how he and President Bush were on the same wavelength. In all his years as a bad boy in the eyes of the West, he said, Libya was simply doing what Bush did when he invaded Iraq. "Bush is saying that America is fighting for the triumph of freedom," Gaddafi said between sips of tea. "When we were supporting liberation movements in the world, we were arguing that it was for the victory of freedom. We both agree. We were fighting for the cause of freedom."​

obama_gadaffi.jpg

obama-gaddafi-pals.jpg

obama-gaddafi.jpg

Duh, he was luring him in, pretending to be his pal.

May 16, 2006

Gaddafi; A Good Guy

obama_gadaffi.jpg

obama-gaddafi-pals.jpg

obama-gaddafi.jpg

Great photo-shop.

853.gif

If Obama had not decided to support the rebels in Libya, would Qaddafi be dead?

Yes.

The US did very little, compared to the Brits and the French.

Oh my how the worm has turned! a couple months ago all we heard were cons bitching about how the US was leading the operation, flying all the sorties etc...

Now we did "very little".

How convenient. Stupid bitch.

Agreed. What? Are conservatives, like CG willfully ignorant or just wanting to re- write history? :eusa_eh: If it wasn't for the President going to the U.N. and giving U.S sanction to the operation and then doing the most important task of softening -up/destroying Gaddafi's air assets, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Cons like CaliDope are either idiots or dissemblers. Which is it :confused:

when Obama does his "Thanks" press conference, in what order will he thank all those involved?
'Thanks" have ALREADY been delivered!!!!!

"Families of the victims from the 1988 Lockerbie bombing have welcomed the news of Muammar Gaddafi's death, and say that justice has finally arrived for their loved ones and for the people of Libya.

As news broke that the former dictator had been killed in Sirte, the relatives of those killed on Pan Am flight 103 gave their reactions to various media outlets."

Many Americans sure do love their war & violence. And check out all these Left/Democrat Chickenhawks. What's up with that? I don't see how anyone can trust Left/Democrats anymore. Onto the next war i guess. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back