gfm7175's 2022 Midterm predictions

gfm7175

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2019
... ASSUMING A SEMI-VALID ELECTION TAKES PLACE...

PREDICTIONS WERE MADE ON 09/19/2022, and lightly updated on 10/20/2022

SENATE:

Colorado -- D's will win, and win big. The R candidate sucks balls.

Washington -- D's will probably win, although R's do have a legit shot here. This will be a MUCH closer race than people think. I repeat, R's do have a legitimate shot here. My official prediction is that D's will eke it out.

Arizona -- R's might squeak it out (due to Lake)... it'll be close. My official prediction is that Masters barely ekes this one out on the coattails of Lake.

Georgia -- R's will probably win a close one. I stand by this prediction. I think that Walker barely wins, either in November or in a December run off.

New Hampshire -- idk who will win. My official prediction is that D's will win this one, but don't be surprised if Bolduc ends up pulling it off when all is said and done.

North Carolina -- R's will win. R's "losing" would be a huge red flag for fraud. I stand by this prediction.

Nevada -- R's will win (and Hispanics will play a part in that). I stand by this prediction.

Pennsylvania -- idk who will win. R's seem to have momentum to eek it out.
My official prediction is that Oz barely ekes this one out, although watch out for fraud taking it away from him because D's in PA want to defy SCOTUS orders and count undated mail in ballots anyway. Fraud might end up taking this race away from Oz.

Wisconsin -- R's will win. R's "losing" would be a huge red flag for fraud. I stand by this prediction. Johnson will comfortably win. Don't be surprised if he wins by roughly 5-8 points.

Ohio -- R's will win and win big. I stand by this prediction. Polls showing Vance either "barely down" or "barely ahead" are pure BS.

Florida -- R's will win. I stand by this prediction. It will be a VERY comfortable win (over 8 points, probably even over 10 points)

I'm thinking either a 52-48 or a 53-47 win for R's... R's will take it, no doubt, it's just a matter of how much they'll take it by. I stand by this prediction. 53-47 or 52-48. 54-46 wouldn't even surprise me.

HOUSE:
I won't go through individual races here (there are too many), but R's will take it, no doubt, it's just a matter of how much they'll take it by. I'm thinking that they could gain as little as 20 seats and as many as 35 seats. Slight amendment here... R's could potentially win even MORE than 35 seats... R's ending up with ~250 seats in total is a very realistic outcome. Look for D's to suddenly become the "election deniers" that they have chastised Republicans for during the past two years.

GOVERNOR:
I won't go through all individual races here, but I'll just note that R's will hold the majority of Governorships (at least 30 of them for sure), and that several D's will be flipping over to R's.

Georgia -- R's will hold. I stand by this prediction.

Nevada -- R's will flip it (again, look for Hispanics to make a difference). I stand by this prediction.

Pennsylvania -- idk who will win. R's seem to have momentum, but D's might hold it. My amended and official prediction is that D's will win this one due to the GOP completely and purposefully leaving Mastriano out to dry and refusing to fund him at all. The RNC/DNC club does NOT want a MAGA governor in PA in 2024, plain and simple, and they WILL support Shapiro in order to avoid that. I'll add that it's now not looking quite as bad for Mastriano as it was looking a week ago... He's not going to get blown out as bad as the fake polls are making it look like, but watch for Dems to resort to blatant fraud to make sure that at least HE stays out of the governor's chair, even if they can't manage to keep Oz out of the Senate seat.

Wisconsin -- R's should win it, but not guaranteed. My official prediction is that Michels will win it but by a smaller margin than Johnson wins his Senate race. Bye bye "Tyrant Tony" Evers! Good riddance!! I can't wait to have a sane governor and state attorney general again... hopefully even a sane secretary of state as well. My guess would be that Michels wins by maybe 2-5 points instead of 5-8 points like Johnson should win by.

Arizona -- R's will win. If R's "lose", that's a major red flag for fraud. I stand by this. Lake WILL win.

Florida and Texas will both easily remain R. DUH!

New York -- Yes, ladies and gentlemen, NEW YORK is even in play for Republicans this cycle. IF Zeldin can gain enough of the "Giuliani vote" in certain parts of NYC, he will come out on top. If not, then Hochul will hold on. Fraud might also play a part in barely keeping Hochul in there. My official prediction is that Hochul barely holds on by the skin of her teeth, but this WILL be interesting...
Zeldin also just had a VERY good debate performance (he had one of those "defining moments") which could also help push him over the top.

I also forgot to mention Oregon, which has an interesting dynamic in which the Republican might win for Governor because D's are split between the D and the I.

Minnesota is rather close, and Michigan is also becoming a closer-than-expected race. If the win margins for Michels and Johnson in Wisconsin are closer to 5 points and 8 points (instead of 2 points and 5 points), then Tudor Dixon should be able to overcome Whitless Whitmer by a very narrow margin.

Overall, things are looking VERY good for Republicans, even given the fact that Midterms typically favor the party that is out of power.

The rest of the world will have no confidence in the US election. However, that will be revealed if Trump and the R's move decisively on making sure that no fair election will be possible going forward, as is popularly predicted.

Some Americans can still believe in their electoral process, but the proof will be displayed to the rest of the world's rational people who see the evidence of fascism on display.

On a positive note, the taking down of the D party will most likely result in safer world and less likely of nuclear war, due to the Trump influence.

The rest of the world will have no confidence in the US election. However, that will be revealed if Trump and the R's move decisively on making sure that no fair election will be possible going forward, as is popularly predicted.

Some Americans can still believe in their electoral process, but the proof will be displayed to the rest of the world's rational people who see the evidence of fascism on display.

On a positive note, the taking down of the D party will most likely result in safer world and less likely of nuclear war, due to the Trump influence.
According to Democrats, we had the "safest, most secure election ever", remember?? Well, except for 2000, 2004, 2016, 2018, and now 2022, but 2020?? THAT one in particular was super air tight, man! ;)

According to Democrats, we had the "safest, most secure election ever", remember?? Well, except for 2000, 2004, 2016, 2018, and now 2022, but 2020?? THAT one in particular was super air tight, man! ;)
I don't think the Democrats got that right. They can only support it on account of them winning the presidency and other seats in the US congress.
However, America's elections are mostly gerrymandered and perverted in so many ways that any fairness attempts are overwhelmed by corruption.
I think that all pretenses of fair elections will be dispensed with in the coming one if the R's gain enough power to win regardless of the people's will at the ballot boxes.

I don't think the Democrats got that right. They can only support it on account of them winning the presidency and other seats in the US congress.
However, America's elections are mostly gerrymandered and perverted in so many ways that any fairness attempts are overwhelmed by corruption.
I think that all pretenses of fair elections will be dispensed with in the coming one if the R's gain enough power to win regardless of the people's will at the ballot boxes.
What are you even talking about??

Residing in Wisconsin, I am very familiar with the claim of "gerrymandering", as Democrats have made that claim here for a long time now. However, at least in Wisconsin, I just don't see it. What I DO see is a mostly rural state in which the only major population centers are right around Milwaukee and Madison. This means that Democrats win in Milwaukee (the city itself, not so much the suburbs) and in Madison (and its surrounding suburbs). The rest of the state is quite rural and conservative.

Hence, even though the state as a whole votes roughly 50-50 (can swing to roughly 55-45 or so, depending on circumstances), Republicans will, after the midterms, end up with 6 congressional reps while Democrats will only end up with 2. Democrats will get a Madison/Dane County area rep and a Milwaukee city rep. The rest of the state is more conservative, typically votes conservative, and will get conservative reps as a result. It's as simple as that, and it has nothing to do with gerrymandering.

This also plays out in state level representation as well, as Democrat assembly/senate members are typically from Madison/Dane County and the city of Milwaukee, while Republican assembly/senate members are typically from the rest of the state that is rather rural. Because of this, Republicans will probably barely get a supermajority in the senate and at least approach a supermajority in the assembly. It's not "50/50" in a "50/50 state" because Democrats tend to live within the big metro areas meanwhile conservatives will live all over the place, but more-so in rural areas.

This sort of thing is not unique to Wisconsin; it happens all across the nation.

I look forward to being correct about my election predictions. I don't look forward to the violent Democrat hissy fits after they get whooped.

SENATE:

Washington -- D's will probably win, although R's do have a legit shot here. This will be a MUCH closer race than people think. I repeat, R's do have a legitimate shot here. My official prediction is that D's will eke it out.

Arizona -- R's might squeak it out (due to Lake)... it'll be close. My official prediction is that Masters barely ekes this one out on the coattails of Lake.

Georgia -- R's will probably win a close one. I stand by this prediction. I think that Walker barely wins, either in November or in a December run off.

New Hampshire -- idk who will win. My official prediction is that D's will win this one, but don't be surprised if Bolduc ends up pulling it off when all is said and done.

North Carolina -- R's will win. R's "losing" would be a huge red flag for fraud. I stand by this prediction.

Nevada -- R's will win (and Hispanics will play a part in that). I stand by this prediction.

My official prediction is that Oz barely ekes this one out, although watch out for fraud taking it away from him because D's in PA want to defy SCOTUS orders and count undated mail in ballots anyway. Fraud might end up taking this race away from Oz.

Wisconsin -- R's will win. R's "losing" would be a huge red flag for fraud. I stand by this prediction. Johnson will comfortably win. Don't be surprised if he wins by roughly 5-8 points.

Ohio -- R's will win and win big. I stand by this prediction. Polls showing Vance either "barely down" or "barely ahead" are pure BS.

Florida -- R's will win. I stand by this prediction. It will be a VERY comfortable win (over 8 points, probably even over 10 points)

I'm thinking either a 52-48 or a 53-47 win for R's... R's will take it, no doubt, it's just a matter of how much they'll take it by. I stand by this prediction. 53-47 or 52-48. 54-46 wouldn't even surprise me.

HOUSE:
I won't go through individual races here (there are too many), but R's will take it, no doubt, it's just a matter of how much they'll take it by. I'm thinking that they could gain as little as 20 seats and as many as 35 seats. Slight amendment here... R's could potentially win even MORE than 35 seats... R's ending up with ~250 seats in total is a very realistic outcome. Look for D's to suddenly become the "election deniers" that they have chastised Republicans for during the past two years.

GOVERNOR:
I won't go through all individual races here, but I'll just note that R's will hold the majority of Governorships (at least 30 of them for sure), and that several D's will be flipping over to R's.

Nevada -- R's will flip it (again, look for Hispanics to make a difference). I stand by this prediction.

Pennsylvania -- idk who will win. R's seem to have momentum, but D's might hold it. My amended and official prediction is that D's will win this one due to the GOP completely and purposefully leaving Mastriano out to dry and refusing to fund him at all. The RNC/DNC club does NOT want a MAGA governor in PA in 2024, plain and simple, and they WILL support Shapiro in order to avoid that. I'll add that it's now not looking quite as bad for Mastriano as it was looking a week ago... He's not going to get blown out as bad as the fake polls are making it look like, but watch for Dems to resort to blatant fraud to make sure that at least HE stays out of the governor's chair, even if they can't manage to keep Oz out of the Senate seat.

Wisconsin -- R's should win it, but not guaranteed. My official prediction is that Michels will win it but by a smaller margin than Johnson wins his Senate race. Bye bye "Tyrant Tony" Evers! Good riddance!! I can't wait to have a sane governor and state attorney general again... hopefully even a sane secretary of state as well. My guess would be that Michels wins by maybe 2-5 points instead of 5-8 points like Johnson should win by.

Arizona -- R's will win. If R's "lose", that's a major red flag for fraud. I stand by this. Lake WILL win.

New York -- Yes, ladies and gentlemen, NEW YORK is even in play for Republicans this cycle. IF Zeldin can gain enough of the "Giuliani vote" in certain parts of NYC, he will come out on top. If not, then Hochul will hold on. Fraud might also play a part in barely keeping Hochul in there. My official prediction is that Hochul barely holds on by the skin of her teeth, but this WILL be interesting...
Zeldin also just had a VERY good debate performance (he had one of those "defining moments") which could also help push him over the top.

I also forgot to mention Oregon, which has an interesting dynamic in which the Republican might win for Governor because D's are split between the D and the I.

Minnesota is rather close, and Michigan is also becoming a closer-than-expected race. If the win margins for Michels and Johnson in Wisconsin are closer to 5 points and 8 points (instead of 2 points and 5 points), then Tudor Dixon should be able to overcome Whitless Whitmer by a very narrow margin.

Overall, things are looking VERY good for Republicans, even given the fact that Midterms typically favor the party that is out of power.
Michigan - The stage is set for cheating BIG TIME.

This sort of thing is not unique to Wisconsin; it happens all across the nation.
Wisconsin has proven itself to contain as much corruption, or more than any state. I see it as the best possibility of where the gun violence will start.

What are you even talking about??

Residing in Wisconsin, I am very familiar with the claim of "gerrymandering", as Democrats have made that claim here for a long time now. However, at least in Wisconsin, I just don't see it. What I DO see is a mostly rural state in which the only major population centers are right around Milwaukee and Madison. This means that Democrats win in Milwaukee (the city itself, not so much the suburbs) and in Madison (and its surrounding suburbs). The rest of the state is quite rural and conservative.

Hence, even though the state as a whole votes roughly 50-50 (can swing to roughly 55-45 or so, depending on circumstances), Republicans will, after the midterms, end up with 6 congressional reps while Democrats will only end up with 2. Democrats will get a Madison/Dane County area rep and a Milwaukee city rep. The rest of the state is more conservative, typically votes conservative, and will get conservative reps as a result. It's as simple as that, and it has nothing to do with gerrymandering.

This also plays out in state level representation as well, as Democrat assembly/senate members are typically from Madison/Dane County and the city of Milwaukee, while Republican assembly/senate members are typically from the rest of the state that is rather rural. Because of this, Republicans will probably barely get a supermajority in the senate and at least approach a supermajority in the assembly. It's not "50/50" in a "50/50 state" because Democrats tend to live within the big metro areas meanwhile conservatives will live all over the place, but more-so in rural areas.

CA is famous for it. I know of one district that is majority democrat but it has one narrow finger that reaches 25 miles away to a staunchly conservative neighborhood that is completely disenfranchised because it is part of a blue district 25 miles away.

Wisconsin has proven itself to contain as much corruption, or more than any state. I see it as the best possibility of where the gun violence will start.
What "corruption" are you referring to? What "the gun violence" are you referring to? Continued trolling.

SENATE:

HOUSE:

GOVERNOR:

"Mail-in" ballots showing up at 6 AM the morning after election day, then being counted without observation, for one.
Correct. Illegal ballot harvesting and illegal drop boxes are two more. The fraud regarding the status of "indefinitely confined" is another.

There's definitely plenty of corruption in WI selections, especially in 2020 and in the 2018 governor's race, but idk what Donald H was supposedly referring to...
There's a good amount in Milwaukee...Elsewhere, not so much.
Correct. Milwaukee is the worst for crime because Milwaukee is where most of our black population is located. Crime is rising in Madison (and its suburbs) too, but it isn't at Milwaukee levels. Other liberal run cities have crime issues too, but yet again it isn't at Milwaukee levels. Most elsewhere sees relatively little crime.

The contradiction here is that the "people's will at the ballot boxes" is what gives a party power to win. Now, granted, there's a lot of cheating going on that we need to eliminate or make so difficult that it doesn't matter, but that's how it works.

I see what's happening.
Predict a (R) victory in virtually every close race, THEN when a (R) loses, which WILL happen in some of the races, claim FRAUD.

Michigan - The stage is set for cheating BIG TIME.

"Mail-in" ballots showing up at 6 AM the morning after election day, then being counted without observation, for one.

SENATE:

HOUSE:

GOVERNOR:

QED, RQAA, Argument of the crystal ball stone fallacy.

:rofl:

J/K I'm just breakin' your balls for why not. :D

I didn't know you were here.

I see what's happening.
Predict a (R) victory in virtually every close race, THEN when a (R) loses, which WILL happen in some of the races, claim FRAUD.
That's a real possibility.
There's an opportunity here to look at the possibilities and none of them look good for upholding America's democracy.

We don't have to claim there will be cheating. The Republican side have already said there will be cheating. No it's become just a question of to what lengths they will go to change the results?

Maybe it's even too late to reverse the trend to fascism by eliminating the Trump factor? From an informed outsider's POV, it appears that it's become cast in stone.

At least I can limit my concerns to how a fascist regime in America will influence its foreign policy. I can at least see Trump as being a positive in the short term, as compared to Biden's rush to world war with Russia.

I see what's happening.
Guess what? Twitter is no longer flagging or censoring posts about the obvious fraud. In 2020, and the very real possibility of all kinds of fraud in the Midterms. People will now get the information they need to stop this kind of crap.

Poor Democrats have been kneecapped by the very propaganda machine they have used to lie repeatably to the American people for so long. :rock:

Forum List

Back