Getting Omicron

So your concern about YOU getting omi-con, as the opening post asks, is that if YOU get omi-con, a third of the world would get the flu.?
Nope. You failed to comprehend basic English. Again. Don't go full retard. Never go full retard.

What is the function of what you are doing? You are minimizing Omicron: why?
Because he wants to fuck things up. Fucking shit up is the overriding purpose of Trumpster trolling. They can't have the society they want, so they seek to undermine the one we have. In other words, childish twats.

What is the function of what you are doing? You are minimizing Omicron: why? It's a faith statement, belief with no proof of any kind, yet ---- what is the function? What would you gain if you persuade us all to believe that Omicron is only and ever a light cold?
Check out AP and Reuters…Omicron is a cold.

Check out AP and Reuters…Omicron is a cold.
This is another faith statement without data.

I did check AP --- there are 30-leven Covid articles, leading with a hair-raising one on all the children being hospitalized:

"SEATTLE (AP) — The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers"

I'm not seeing any leads saying Omicron is a cold!!

You are in plentiful company, several in this thread are committed to asserting over and over that Omicron is just a cold, until they bludgeon everyone into believing it, but I want to know, what FUNCTION does this serve for you? Why do you want to get out in front of the data and persuade us all that Omicron is a non-illness? What good does that do you? What political or other goal does it serve?

This is another faith statement without data.

I did check AP --- there are 30-leven Covid articles, leading with a hair-raising one on all the children being hospitalized:

"SEATTLE (AP) — The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers"

I'm not seeing any leads saying Omicron is a cold!!

You are in plentiful company, several in this thread are committed to asserting over and over that Omicron is just a cold, until they bludgeon everyone into believing it, but I want to know, what FUNCTION does this serve for you? Why do you want to get out in front of the data and persuade us all that Omicron is a non-illness? What good does that do you? What political or other goal does it serve?
Kids with colds in hospitals.
What hospital owners will do to make a buck is sickening.

several in this thread are committed to asserting over and over that Omicron is just a cold, until they bludgeon everyone into believing it, but I want to know, what FUNCTION does this serve for you? Why do you want to get out in front of the data and persuade us all that Omicron is a non-illness? What good does that do you? What political or other goal does it serve?
Okay, Indeependent won't answer this question: anybody?

What is the function for those of you committed to persuading all of us that Omicron is a non-illness? What are you trying to achieve by doing that?

What is the function of what you are doing? You are minimizing Omicron: why? It's a faith statement, belief with no proof of any kind, yet ---- what is the function? What would you gain if you persuade us all to believe that Omicron is only and ever a light cold?
Do you have any reason to believe that omi-con is anything more than a garden variety cold?

What is the function for those of you committed to persuading all of us that Omicron is a non-illness? What are you trying to achieve by doing that?
You will not accept the truth.
South Africa and Israel have already proven it’s a cold.
I bet you don’t associate with anybody who has children.
I do…It’s a cold and you want it to be a plague.

I don't like authoritarian lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates, censorship, deplatforming, or economy shutdowns. The omi-con panic theater is what needs to be proven.

There is a problem with the omi-con if nobody can provide a reasonable response to the opening post besides fear of the unknown, right? Have you seen any credible evidence that omi-con is anything more than a basic cold?

You will not accept the truth.
South Africa and Israel have already proven it’s a cold.
I bet you don’t associate with anybody who has children.
I do…It’s a cold and you want it to be a plague.
No I do NOT want it to be a plague!! Trust me, after five weeks of Delta or influenza, whichever this is, I sure don't want a bad case of Omicron, and I don't want that for anyone! I'd LOVE it to be "just a cold." Or less.

But you are saying something is "truth" way out in front of the data. I have looked at a gazillion newsites, and it's a morass of confusion out there: no one knows. Except you, and your allies on this thread. It's a faith statement that Omicron is a cold, because you cannot know it. What is the function of saying this over and over? What are you trying to achieve?

Why won't people answer this question? It's very frustrating. Oh, wait --- how about this: you can keep your belief. I won't argue against you. I just want to know why you are asserting something you cannot yet know!

There is a problem with the omi-con if nobody can provide a reasonable response to the opening post besides fear of the unknown, right? Have you seen any credible evidence that omi-con is anything more than a basic cold?
That is not an answer to my question, EvMetro: that's continuing your assertions. My question is, WHATEVER Omicron proves to be, what function does it serve for you, today, before anyone knows or can know, to assert repeatedly that it's "just a cold," not of importance, not really an illness? What is the desired function of your assertions?

I don't like authoritarian lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates, censorship, deplatforming, or economy shutdowns. The omi-con panic theater is what needs to be proven.
!!!! Thank you very much.

I was DYING there. So I appreciate the answer.

You think the burden of proof that it is anything to worry about needs to be heavily on the side that is doing authoritarian bad stuff, or they'll just start it all up as fast as they can.

I don't like any at all of the authoritarianism either. Maybe I should join your campaign. :cool:

No I do NOT want it to be a plague!! Trust me, after five weeks of Delta or influenza, whichever this is, I sure don't want a bad case of Omicron, and I don't want that for anyone! I'd LOVE it to be "just a cold." Or less.

But you are saying something is "truth" way out in front of the data. I have looked at a gazillion newsites, and it's a morass of confusion out there: no one knows. Except you, and your allies on this thread. It's a faith statement that Omicron is a cold, because you cannot know it. What is the function of saying this over and over? What are you trying to achieve?

Why won't people answer this question? It's very frustrating. Oh, wait --- how about this: you can keep your belief. I won't argue against you. I just want to know why you are asserting something you cannot yet know!
“News Sites”!
Cool.
My Jewish community across America, Columbia, Cuba and Israel has already informed me of the facts of Omicron.

Omicron may be a Godsend .........It is much weaker than the others so far. It is mainly an upper respiratory virus and not a deep lung virus that kills you.

It spreads like crazy and so far is mild .........This could sweep the earth and give a fast herd immunity with most getting natural immunity to end this mess. Same as what happened in 1918

Forum List

Back