Only 2 unarmed blacks killed by cops in 2021 while 57 cops killed by lowlifes

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
These numbers really put the lie to the claim used by leftists to divide the country (for the election) that cops are hunting down unarmed blacks. It’s time the truth of this monstrous lie, which has led to cries of “black oppression,” CRT influence in the schools, mass rioting and destruction and murder in the name of the racist BKM movement, and an unjustified favoritism toward blacks.

To repeat, only 2 unarmed black men were killed by cops In the entire year, amazing when you consider that cops have 50 million encounters a year, many with drunk, drugged, belligerent, defiant thugs.

Why is so much more made in the rare in the rare instance when blacks are killed - national news, televised trial - given that 25x as many cops were killed in the last year alone.

P.S. My mistake - the number of cops killed was 58. But another was killed last night, so the number is 59.

….or put another way:

More cops have been killed in last year alone than the TOTAL number of unarmed blacks in the PAST 10 YEARS.

It truly exhibits the degree of restraint cops exhibit have with defiant criminals. The exception to this is rare, and when it occurs, it is leading news.

Uh... just sayin... I don't think this is accurate.
This is not an opinion, but that wiki article is clearly not updated

These numbers really put the lie to the claim used by leftists to divide the country (for the election) that cops are hunting down unarmed blacks. It’s time the truth of this monstrous lie, which has led to cries of “black oppression,” CRT influence in the schools, mass rioting and destruction and murder in the name of the racist BKM movement, and an unjustified favoritism toward blacks.

To repeat, only 2 unarmed black men were killed by cops In the entire year, amazing when you consider that cops have 50 million encounters a year, many with drunk, drugged, belligerent, defiant thugs.

Why is so much more made in the rare in the rare instance when blacks are killed - national news, televised trial - given that 25x as many cops were killed in the last year alone.

P.S. My mistake - the number of cops killed was 58. But another was killed last night, so the number is 59.

The number should be zero Lisa. Otherwise it sounds as if you're advocating and supporting the police shooting unarmed citizens even if they are black.

The number should be zero Lisa. Otherwise it sounds as if you're advocating and supporting the police shooting unarmed citizens even if they are black.
Wow. Good way to miss the point: 60 cops killed. And not a word from you about THAT.

And zero is impossible. these cops have 50 million encounters a year! That the number is only 2 is truly a testament to their training and restraint.

Uh... just sayin... I don't think this is accurate.
This is not an opinion, but that wiki article is clearly not updated
You think? Wiki is very liberal, and they would include every black to make sure that cops look as bad as possible. But it’s certainly possible the list isn’t accurate.

What IS accurate is that cops are killed in larger numbers - and often in unprovoked ambushes by lowlife thugs - than unarmed blacks are killed by cops.

You think? Wiki is very liberal, and they would include every black to make sure that cops look as bad as possible. But it’s certainly possible the list isn’t accurate.

What IS accurate is that cops are killed in larger numbers - and often in unprovoked ambushes by lowlife thugs - than unarmed blacks are killed by cops.
I think some will just legitimately be surprised by the numbers.

Or we can live in the real world.
Thank you! You know what it would mean if the number went to zero? It would mean that the number of cops killed by lowlife blacks would go up. That’s because cops would delay even a second longer before shooting a Black, which means the cop would be sacrificing his own life.

Of course, leftists would be for that. We already have seen that they value the life of criminal thugs (if black) above a cop doing a thankless (worse than thankless -demonized) job, where his life is put in risk every day, and for not much money.

Thank you! You know what it would mean if the number went to zero? It would mean that the number of cops killed by lowlife blacks would go up. That’s because cops would delay even a second longer before shooting a Black, which means the cop would be sacrificing his own life.

Of course, leftists would be for that. We already have seen that they value the life of criminal thugs (if black) above a cop doing a thankless (worse than thankless -demonized job) where his life is put in risk every day, and for not much money.
People just lack perspective and then get lost in their own assumptions and arrogance. Being a cop is harder and more stressful than many give credit for. Also most of them are good people.

People just lack perspective and then get lost in their own assumptions and arrogance. Being a cop is harder and more stressful than many give credit for. Also most of them are good people.
It’s not just that they lack perspective - a dozen or so unarmed blacks out of 50 million police encounters - they lack the facts too:

A survey showed that among very liberal voters, fully half (!) of them thought that cops killed 1000 unarmed blacks that year, when the number was actually 12.

I blame the liberal media for perpetuating the myth, along with gullible and ignorant liberals who believe it.

No, my number was about unarmed blacks specifically. But what the LEFT does overlook is that in the vast majority of these very rare instances, the black man was being defiant, belligerent, or otherwise threatening.

Why was this moved out of politics? The myth of massive shootings of unarmed blacks was used to perpetuate the myth of systemic black racism, and in turn used for political purposes.

I am relatively new here. Do we request a mod to move it back, or just leave it where it was?

57 unarmed cops were killed last year? ... horsefeathers ... cops always pack heat on their hip ...

But I see your point ... roughly 750 black people thought to shoot at the cops this year ... no one's blaming the cops for shooting back ... on the other forepaw, if we use ratios then we can say 20 unarmed white people were gunned down in cold blood by the cops ... doesn't sound as innocent, now does it ...

Your "problem" is that you live in a community where all lives already matter, including black lives ... you police department is full of true professionals and folks who are fully dedicated to the 14th Amendment ... we're after the police departments who aren't professional, who don't care about constitutional rights ... there's not many of them, but we're looking and when we find them we're going to be making a racket ... Minneapolis is just the start ... rooting out police corruption is good for everyone ...

….or put another way:

More cops have been killed in last year alone than the TOTAL number of unarmed blacks in the PAST 10 YEARS.

It truly exhibits the degree of restraint cops exhibit have with defiant criminals. The exception to this is rare, and when it occurs, it is leading news.

Yet you guys have no problem with the 1/6 insurrection attempt that killed one cop and injured 140 more....

Culters are going to cult...

Wow. Good way to miss the point: 60 cops killed. And not a word from you about THAT.

And zero is impossible. these cops have 50 million encounters a year! That the number is only 2 is truly a testament to their training and restraint.
You pointed visitors to your article to the "only" two black unarmed individuals yet you bitch when that's what I focused on?

You didn't give any information on how the officers died, for all I know a significant portion of them could have died in patrol vehicle accidents. And if they were on duty we can presume THEY were armed correct?

By the way, Kim Potter was just convicted for one of those two shootings of an unarmed black citizen. So your number went down, that should make you happy.

"drunk, drugged, belligerent, defiant thugs" who specifically are you describing here?

Forum List

Back