Getting Omicron

Prep your body to recognize and react faster, before things get critical.
What would your body do if it did not react quickly enough for the vaccine-escaping omi-con to infect it?

What would your body do if it did not react quickly enough for the vaccine-escaping omi-con to infect it?
You might get sick. You might fight it off. If not one of the lucky ones, you might not.

Nope... natural immunity stemming of a previous infection does nothing for Omicron.
South Africa said they faired better than the vaccinated........Either way so far it's the sniffles.........And your vaccine will not stop it............

Are you gonna hide again now or have you been hiding for 2 years.

I heard the first death from Omicron variant was in the US was in Texas, over a week ago. If true, I suspect they were seriously ill at the end. I kind of doubt the came into December thinking they were in danger.
The man who died was seriously ill. He did not die of omicron. He died and had tested positive for omicron

Might get run over by a beer truck too........Oh well. Hope it's not a Corona Truck.......lol
Probably not. I have so far avoided drunkenly, unthinkingly walking past the gate of the beer distributor ship and they were driving out in the community to deliver their product.

Probably not. I have so far avoided drunkenly, unthinkingly walking past the gate of the beer distributor ship and they were driving out in the community to deliver their product.
Oh so they never run over anyone in the city........thanks.....So I'll just stay away from the beer plants and be safe.......lmao

South Africa said they faired better than the vaccinated........Either way so far it's the sniffles.........And your vaccine will not stop it............

Are you gonna hide again now or have you been hiding for 2 years.
Not the science I'm seeing...
And the "peaking" is likely an anomaly in reporting...not actual truth. (Bean counter got sick)

South Africa has areas highly vaccinated and no vaccinations at all. There's a lot of microenvironments at play.
Add in a healthy dose of politics and the truth gets obscured.

But the proteins in the spikes and the antibody levels needed to have immunity only come from vaccinations including a booster.

And the "peaking" is likely an anomaly in reporting...not actual truth. (Bean counter got sick)

South Africa has areas highly vaccinated and no vaccinations at all. There's a lot of microenvironments at play.

But the proteins in the spikes and the antibody levels needed to have immunity only come from vaccinations including a booster.
South Africa has the highest vaccinated rate in Africa.............and the highest deaths........Last I looked Africa had about 227 k or so deaths............yet they have 400k Malaria deaths all the time.............

Malaria kills the hell out of them and they take a lot of malaria pills there. Most of Africa is not vaccinated.

Oh so they never run over anyone in the city........thanks.....So I'll just stay away from the beer plants and be safe.......lmao
Good place to pick up a case of Corona. You can get it wholesale.:D Our biggest is 4 blocks from the farmers market. You could pick up a case of Limes to go with it.;)

Not for me. Maybe you, but who knows or cares?
What's not for you? Are there any reasons why you would be concerned about getting Omicron, above and beyond the typical symptoms that go with a typical cold?

Did you know that more people died in the Colorado truck wreck that has been in the news than have died of omi-con? Beer trucks are FAR more dangerous than omi-con.

What number is higher, deaths from the vaccine, or deaths from omi-con?

What's not for you? Are there any reasons why you would be concerned about getting Omicron, above and beyond the typical symptoms that go with a typical cold?
Heck no. I've already had there original, documented with the antibodies, (got the T-shirt) been a convalescent plasma donor, and am fully vaxxed and boosted. I am not at all concerned.

Meaning your esophagus and airways but not actual lung tissue itself...which helps it spread with a simple clearing of your throat...

But the multiplying of it means that it's primary function of destroying your endocrine system is still going strong.

Which means a slower, more debilitating death than an outright suffocation.

Except this is not at all what we're seeing with Omicron in terms of severe illness

Heck no. I've already had there original, documented with the antibodies, (got the T-shirt) been a convalescent plasma donor, and am fully vaxxed and boosted. I am not at all concerned.
Lol, me neither. Got my naturally acquired immunity from delta.

More people die from being struck by airborne fire hydrants than die because of omi-con.

More people die from having helicopters crash on them than die because of omi-con.

More people die from having their hearts pierced by Stingrays than die of omi-con.

More people die from being struck by hockey pucks than die from omi-con

More people die from vaccines than die of omi-con.

Forum List

Back