Getting Omicron

Itā€™s your thread Iā€™m here to talk about your subject. So Omnicron ainā€™t scary. Now what?
I'm glad to see that you have woken up from the fear mongering. It's pretty sad seeing people freaked out about something that we are less likely to die from than having a helicopter crash on you.

I'm glad to see that you have woken up from the fear mongering. It's pretty sad seeing people freaked out about something that we are less likely to die from than having a helicopter crash on you.
I donā€™t think people are freaking out about a harmless variant, they are freaking out about whatever is killing over 1000 Americans a day

I donā€™t think people are freaking out about a harmless variant, they are freaking out about whatever is killing over 1000 Americans a day
You've come a long ways from being afraid that you and your loved ones might get it and from leaning on doctors for advice about a harmless variant. Bravo.

I bet you would get a lot of replies if you started a thread about that other topic that you are so interested in discussing. I suppose you would be a little handicapped if you started your own thread though, since it would be harder to do your strawman arguments AND the opening post...

You've come a long ways from being afraid that you and your loved ones might get it and from leaning on doctors for advice about a harmless variant. Bravo.

I bet you would get a lot of replies if you started a thread about that other topic that you are so interested in discussing. I suppose you would be a little handicapped if you started your own thread though, since it would be harder to do your strawman arguments AND the opening post...
I was speaking to the virus thats killing 1000 Americans a day.

I was speaking to the virus thats killing 1000 Americans a day.
Are you afraid you won't be able to properly debate your topic if you try to do it in your own thread about your own topic? It'll be harder to do your strawman thing AND the opening post, but it will make you stronger. The scary thing about creating your OWN thread about what you want to talk about though, is that you probably have more of a chance of dying from starting your own thread than you do of dying from the omi-con that this thread is about.

Are you afraid you won't be able to properly debate your topic if you try to do it in your own thread about your own topic? It'll be harder to do your strawman thing AND the opening post, but it will make you stronger. The scary thing about creating your OWN thread about what you want to talk about though, is that you probably have more of a chance of dying from starting your own thread than you do of dying from the omi-con that this thread is about.
Iā€™m not interested in strawman arguments. Youā€™re too easy to beat heads up

Start a thread about it, and I will post stuff in it. This thread is specifically about omicron though...

View attachment 581664

Omicron is just another part of Covid. Like Delta. It's another mutation and can kill just as easy if your guard is down. And like every other Pandemic that has been ignored (the last one for the US was Spanish Flu where over 600,000 people died in a years time) and the one before that was the black plague that killed almost half the population of the recorded world. Ominicron is NOT the normal, every day flu. It's Covid. It's you that keeps doing the gaslighting and straw arguments.

That means you are either a Troll or a Karen or both. Drop your drawers and entertain yourself for all I care but you just aren't worth anyone's time. You have a fun filled life. One without me reading about it.

Omicron is just another part of Covid. Like Delta.
Omicron is unique from original recipe and delta. That's why they all have names. The spikes of each have mutations that make them unique. Arguing that original and delta are dangerous, in a thread that is specifically about omicron in order to prove that omicron is dangerous, is a fallacy.

Screenshot_20210419-061015_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Are there any reasons why you would be concerned about getting Omicron, above and beyond the typical symptoms that go with a typical cold?
Yes. What concerns me is that it may have insidious long-term consequences. We just don't know yet.

I know for a fact that American virologists, in conjunction with the Chinese, were doing bioweapons research at the virology lab at Fort Detrick Maryland. I recall reading the research paper. They genetically modified a horseshoe bat respiratory coronavirus by splicing it with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in order for the coronavirus to gain the function of being able to infect the human respiratory system.

It's called "gain of function" research.

Congress cut off funding for the experiments, so the project was secretly moved to another bioweapons virology lab in Wuhan, China.

Initially, an infection with the HIV virus merely causes typical mild common cold-like symptoms too. Then it stays dormant in the body and years later causes AIDS.

Yes. What concerns me is that it may have insidious long-term consequences. We just don't know
Fear seems to be the biggest concern above and beyond a common cold. Slade3200 said that was his biggest concern as well. The msm has been fear mongering for 2 years now, so it is no wonder why so many people are freaked out over a common cold now.

Fear seems to be the biggest concern above and beyond a common cold. Slade3200 said that was his biggest concern as well. The msm has been fear mongering for 2 years now, so it is no wonder why so many people are freaked out over a common cold now.
Thereā€™s what youā€™re saying and then there is reality where over 1000 US people a day are dying from something that is not the common cold. Wake up junior

Thereā€™s what youā€™re saying and then there is reality where over 1000 US people a day are dying from something that is not the common cold. Wake up junior
There's the thread topic and variant that THIS thread is about, and there are threads about DIFFERENT variants besides what this thread is about. There are not over 1000 people dying from Omicron every day. Nobody is dying from omicron.

Screenshot_20210419-061015_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It's not a common cold, you fucking moron.
You've already made it clear that you fear omicron, so there is no need to state your fear again. Nobody has posted any reason for concern above and beyond a common cold here, other than the same fear that you have.

There's the thread topic and variant that THIS thread is about, and there are threads about DIFFERENT variants besides what this thread is about. There are not over 1000 people dying from Omicron every day. Nobody is dying from omicron.

View attachment 583042
Right but you brought up fear and 2 years of dealing with COVID, none of which has to do with omicron so you shifted the thread topic to the big picture which I was addressing.

1641217948637.png

Forum List

Back