Getting Omicron

I support anyone whose health is not compromised getting the vaccine.
I also support anyone who does not get the vaccine wearing a mask and maintaining their distance.
Along with the above, I am led to correlate density with the propensity to get COVID of any variety; I know many people who have vaxxed and were fine until they got together in large crowds for parties or weddings, neither of which my wife and I will attend until our society is done with COVID
Good for you, I think we are on the same page. What exactly have I been saying that makes you push back?

Good for you, I think we are on the same page. What exactly have I been saying that makes you push back?
I simply disagree with anyone who refuses to accept the fact that there are many people who have health conditions that will be endangered by a vaccine.

dblack and Slade3200 can not give any reason to fear omi-con other than fear itself. This is the direct result of msm fear mongering. Neither of these two can site any legitimate reasons above and beyond having common cold to fear omi-con, yet they are terrified. Zero confirmed deaths because of omi-con in the whole fucking world, and these two are scared of omi-con.

I simply disagree with anyone who refuses to accept the fact that there are many people who have health conditions that will be endangered by a vaccine.
I absolutely believe that. Don’t know why you think I don’t. I personally know people who have had bad reactions. My case is and always has been to talk to your doctor and stop parroting the media.

dblack and Slade3200 can not give any reason to fear omi-con other than fear itself. This is the direct result of msm fear mongering. Neither of these two can site any legitimate reasons above and beyond having common cold to fear omi-con, yet they are terrified. Zero confirmed deaths because of omi-con in the whole fucking world, and these two are scared of omi-con.
How many people died from Covid in the last measured single day average according to whichever source you find credible?

I absolutely believe that. Don’t know why you think I don’t. I personally know people who have had bad reactions. My case is and always has been to talk to your doctor and stop parroting the media.
I don't believe I have been confronting you directly on this issue.
The problem with most people, due to politics, is I have to state what I believe as well as what I don't believe.

How many people died from Covid in the last measured single day average according to whichever source you find credible?
Wrong thread, this one is about omicron. You are introducing something different than omi-con to claim victory on the omi-con topic.

Screenshot_20210419-061015_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Yes. I'm fraidy cat. This is where you point and jeer like a braying jackass.

You're such a fucking moron. How do you stay alive at all?
Thank you for just admitting that you are the manifestation of the msm panic theater and fear mongering. I don't know why so many lefties are afraid to just admit this.

If there have been 10 deaths from covid vaccines, then covid vaccines are 10 times the threat of omi-con. Why aren't you scared of something that is many times more deadly?

Yes. I'm fraidy cat. This is where you point and jeer like a braying jackass.
Actually this is where I scare you by telling you that there is something that you are FAR more likely to die from. Did you know that it is more likely that you get shot by Alec Baldwin than the likelihood of you dying from Omi-con?

Wrong thread, this one is about omicron. You are introducing something different than omi-con to claim victory on the omi-con topic.

View attachment 581593
Omnicron is a covid variant. It’s part of the big picture. There is no strawman when I bring up recent covid stats. Whether those who are dying have Omni or delta or a different variant makes little difference towards how we act. If Omni was the only variant out there and that’s all that people were catching and nobody was dying and it was just like the cold then that would be a great thing and the pandemic would be over…: however that is not reality now is it??

Omnicron is a covid variant. It’s part of the big picture. There is no strawman when I bring up recent covid stats.
Wrong!!!!! This thread is specifically about omicron. Arguing that other variants are dangerous in order to argue that omicron is dangerous is pure strawman. Stick to omicron, that is what the thread is about.

Wrong!!!!! This thread is specifically about omicron. Arguing that other variants are dangerous in order to argue that omicron is dangerous is pure strawman. Stick to omicron, that is what the thread is about.
If Omnicron is like a cold and it is as contagious as they say it is the thats a great thing. Nothing to fear of everybody gets Omnicron. Hip hip horray. Now back in reality there is still a thing called Covid that is killing over 1000 people a day. Can we talk about reality now?

there is still a thing called Covid that is killing over 1000 people a day. Can we talk about reality now?
Start a thread about it, and I will post stuff in it. This thread is specifically about omicron though...

Screenshot_20210419-061015_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back