Get your free Trump Score

We are living in pre-WWII 1933 Nazi Germany and have since the Reich-stag like 9/11/01 event that upped the ante. This war on terror is an unmitigated joke. This federal USA.INC "gubermint" is the biggest purveyor of terrorism ion the history of mankind whose corporate officers have allowed MILLIONS to die horrific deaths in exchange for profits...it's a fact, it's not even disputable and it's gonna come home to the sheeple....mark my words and etch it in stone.
holy crap

If you doubt me, please feel free to debate me. I can back up everything I contend. We, the people, are just pawns and we have been used and abused...... we have got to wake the fuck up. Change starts with us.

I don't know what you look like, but I think I saw you yesterday debating a telephone pole down by the docks. You had a stylish tinfoil hat, and a sign that said "They're watching me", and kept looking at your imaginary friend every time you thought you made a good point. I'm sure it was you.

We are living in pre-WWII 1933 Nazi Germany and have since the Reich-stag like 9/11/01 event that upped the ante. This war on terror is an unmitigated joke. This federal USA.INC "gubermint" is the biggest purveyor of terrorism ion the history of mankind whose corporate officers have allowed MILLIONS to die horrific deaths in exchange for profits...it's a fact, it's not even disputable and it's gonna come home to the sheeple....mark my words and etch it in stone.
holy crap

If you doubt me, please feel free to debate me. I can back up everything I contend. We, the people, are just pawns and we have been used and abused...... we have got to wake the fuck up. Change starts with us.

I don't know what you look like, but I think I saw you yesterday debating a telephone pole down by the docks. You had a stylish tinfoil hat, and a sign that said "They're watching me", and kept looking at your imaginary friend every time you thought you made a good point. I'm sure it was you.

Nope....#1 I don't talk to inanimate objects ...#2 I don't wear anything on my head but a bandanna #3 If I saw a bridge troll (such as yourself) I would have introduced myself......now, with that being said? Allow me to wish you a good day....nah, cancel that..... go fuck yourself, you illiterate troll. I could piss a better argument in the snow with a full bladder than you can with a keyboard. Hope this helps! If not? Let me know because I'm a "giver". (snicker)

782 here.....if'n I actually bought into the selection/ election process....I answered as if I actually believed in the fallacy of elections. I will say this one thing...I wouldn't cast a vote for a POS like Hitlery even if a gun was pointed at my head. The mere thought of Hitlery being the CEO of USA.INC makes me want to puke and upchuck.....she is one disgusting sack of unadulterated shit. We already know that her fall has caused her to have seizures that we have seen publicly...I can only hope that she has one that makes her "worm food"......yeah, that's right.... I said it and I mean it with all the sincerity that I can muster.

Forum List

Back