Get Woke -- Go Broke

It caused Chic-Fil-A to change their behavior. That was what it intended to do. That would mean it was successful.

Chic-Fil-A, not being idiots, realized that catering to evangelical bigots was not a good business model, so they stopped doing that.

And the same is happening now with other businesses.
Catering to any specific group is bad business practice unless you're selling men's pants to men or golf clubs to golfers. Going out of your way to cater to fags probably isn't a very good idea.

How's the Disney boycott going, snowflake?

Mainstream America hates your immoral positions.

My positions?
And that's the primary reason your side is so upset, and why you're moving on from boycotts to violence.
My side?

What are my positions and which side is mine?

Chic-Fil-A, not being idiots, realized that catering to evangelical bigots was not a good business model, so they stopped doing that.

Is that the reason why the marketing braintrust behind the Mulvaney ad resigned and why Target is now pulling a lot of that controversial merchandise?

But the left's boycott of Chic-Fil-A fell flat on its face. In fact, I had never even eaten there. That is, until the whimpering Pedos starting their boycott. I ate there as often as possible after that.

Whoops, and now you need to turn against them for going woke. Now don’t you feel stupid? :laughing0301:

After giving them lots and lots of business. Thanks for contributing to them. I’m sure they appreciate it. 👍
Actually ... I gave them lots of business during that period that the fags were boycotting them. It gave me the opportunity to eat somewhere without looking at nose rings and purple hair. But I was never really fond of their food, so my business tapered off over time. When they "took the knee" for BLM, I stopped altogether because wokeness is a mental disorder and I didn't want to support someone's psychiatric problems.

So, just to recap:

You ate there "as often as possible" despite not being fond of their food. What a sad life.

Oh well, at least Chick-Fil-A is happy with all the amazing donations you gave them.
"... as possible" is a key phrase. Okay, continue!

And I'm happy that they're no longer getting donations. Even Steven!!

Yea, "as possible". Were you incapable of going there often or something? Sounds like you ate there quite a lot.

They already walked away with plenty out of you. 👍
I ate there more often than I did before the fags started their boycott. The food was just okay but I ate there to help the cause of normal Americans. When they flipped and went psycho, I stopped supporting them. Simple.

Right. You ate there as often as possible even though you didn't care for the food. Like we already established. Then you stopped going a month ago.

Thank you for your donation to the woke. :)
It's clear that you have a comprehension disability. That's okay. I'll try to be patient and walk you through this:
1) I had never eaten at Chic-fil-A.
2) Their CEO was outspokenly anti-gay-marriage. That caught my attention.
3) The crybaby "woke," purple-haired snowflakes called for a national boycott.
4) That caused me to do just the opposite and start giving a normal company my business.
5) Since I wasn't overly impressed with their food, I ate there from time to time, but it wasn't my first choice. Nevertheless, I ate there to help the cause.
6) They started worshiping Marxist blacks.
7) I stopped eating there, which didn't hurt my feelings, since their food was mediocre.
8) They then turned their philosophy around and decided to support the LGBTQ Pedophiles. That was simply the nail in their coffin.

Let me know if you still don't understand.

Forum List

Back