Get Woke -- Go Broke

I don't understand why the RWers get so butt hurt about woke. Let the free market sort it out. As far as I can tell, the only thing stupider than being woke is being outraged about others being woke.

I've gathered that he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. If he's an actual face of the Libertarian Party, then the Dems should merge with the Libs.
He is one of several leftists playing similar games.

They are all to stupid to figure out that they aren't fooling anybody who is intelligent and that the dumb shits are already voting Democrat.

I don't understand why the RWers get so butt hurt about woke. Let the free market sort it out. As far as I can tell, the only thing stupider than being woke is being outraged about others being woke.
Woke is a top-down authoritarian and totalitarian movement seeking to establish control over each and any one of us.

Those of us with enen a single liberal, conservative or libertarian bone in our body oppose it.

Woke is a top-down authoritarian and totalitarian movement seeking to establish control over each and any one of us.
So, it's conservatism.

Glad we cleared that up.

So, have you been told to get triggered about anything new today? It's hard to keep up with what's triggering conservatives at any given time, given how it changes by the hour, so I thought I'd ask.

So, it's conservatism.

Glad we cleared that up.

So, have you been told to get triggered about anything new today? It's hard to keep up with what's triggering conservatives at any given time, given how it changes by the hour, so I thought I'd ask.
No, it isn't.

You are merely too stupid and uneducated to understand much of anything in this world.

Because Woke scum are programming young children, Grooming them. Harming them with surgery and drugs. You and any supporting it needs to be executed.

Do you think in 1964 some 2nd grader would come home and says Mommy we had men in dresses flashing dic at us. Then they told us we would be happy if we had some gender changing drugs and then we could use the girls bathroom. I want to change over. You woulda got whipped and the school would be flooded with parents bashing skulls.

Do you think in 1964 some 2nd grader would come home and says Mommy we had men in dresses flashing dic at us.
This is now the kind of deviant stuff what conservatives fantasize about all day long. They clearly get off on it. Conservatism is now a pervert's cult.

Conservatives, you are not normal. That's why animals and children instinctively pull away from you. They can tell.

Because Woke scum are programming young children, Grooming them. Harming them with surgery and drugs. You and any supporting it needs to be executed.

Do you think in 1964 some 2nd grader would come home and says Mommy we had men in dresses flashing dic at us. Then they told us we would be happy if we had some gender changing drugs and then we could use the girls bathroom. I want to change over. You woulda got whipped and the school would be flooded with parents bashing skulls.
4l6ixlh8edbb1.jpg

There's a difference. The consumers' boycott of Bud Light and other imbecilic corporations is a grass root effort, and it's working. In Lindell's case, it's the media and large corporations who are hurting his business. They won't allow him to advertise (unlike Bud Light) and large corporations are removing his products from their shelves (unlike Bud Light).

There's a difference. The consumers' boycott of Bud Light and other imbecilic corporations is a grass root effort, and it's working. In Lindell's case, it's the media and large corporations who are hurting his business. They won't allow him to advertise (unlike Bud Light) and large corporations are removing his products from their shelves (unlike Bud Light).
t306l5fqbbfb1.jpg

Forum List

Back