Target shares hit amid Pride merchandising controversy

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Looks like Target didn't learn a damn thing from Bud Light.

To put things in perspective:

Shares slipped 2.7% on Wednesday and have dropped more than 9% this month, with 6% of that decline this week alone, as tracked by Dow Jones Market Data Group. That amounts to $4.2 billon in market value.

Over the same time frame, the S&P 500 has dropped just over 1%.

When are these companies going to realize the obvious?

I guess they figure that since the fagots went after Chic Fil A because the CEO said he didnt believe in Fagot weddings and Chic made more money than ever that year, they could do the same and all the queers would buy out target merchandise......

Oh no, not Target revenues! Fuck off, you idiot rubes :rolleyes:

You've been boycotting them for years anyways and here they are, doing fine.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Their is money to be made for creating an app that trumpers can use to keep track of things that offend them and they want to cancel culture/boycott.

Scanning product codes could also alarm if the user doesn't feel like scrolling through their list to verify if something will trigger them.

It could even tie into Google maps and give an audible warning if they get to close to a place that will cause them to have a meltdown.

The only flaw in this endeavor is if Trumpes decide to boycott Google maps.

This will give you a good sense of how the American people are sick and tired of these companies using their business to push social and liberal agendas. Target and Busch have lost a combined 28 billion (with a B) in market value. Ouch.

As I said before, it's ok to support gay causes just don't shove them down the customers' throats.

Forum List

Back