The statement "IRAN DID NOT ATTACK ISRAEL" is truly idiotic---
its like saying "TAKING OUT A CONTRACT" on your well insured
husband ----is not a crime

yikes!

JEREMIAH ... IT IS A CRIME ----do not get the wrong idea---
IT IS A CRIME!!!!!
<control yourself>:eek:

Phew! Anyone got any smelling salts? :eek:

I'm practicing at being funny, Rosie. I've been told I have no sense of humor! - Jeremiah

Last edited:

IT IS A CRIME!!!!!

I'm practicing at being funny, Rosie. I've been told I have no sense of humor! - Jeremiah
I read an article that some smelling salts are extremely hallucinogenic and in some cases deadly. Maybe that's what some of these Jew hating lunatics are on? LOL

IT IS A CRIME!!!!!

I read an article that some smelling salts are extremely hallucinogenic and in some cases deadly. Maybe that's what some of these Jew hating lunatics are on? LOL

I did not know that! That is an interesting bit of news! thanks, I've never actually used them but as a southern woman I am supposed to call for them when I'm about to faint I've heard. Just covering my tracks here. - Jeri

I did not know that! That is an interesting bit of news! thanks, I've never actually used them but as a southern woman I am supposed to call for them when I'm about to faint I've heard. Just covering my tracks here. - Jeri

oh gee---medical history I MUST GOOGLE I to not even know what
"smelling salts" consist of----obviously some sort of NOXIOUS wake up
scent excuse me while I google uhm for the record---the
sense of smell is so IMPORTANT in the developement of the BRAIN--- that
large parts of the brain are DEVOTED ------in "ONTOGENY" to the issue of
"SMELL" more later----I am intrigued---smelling salts SMELL LIKE
LIGHT ----ALERTS THE ENTER FOREBRAIN it ---it wakes you up

I wonder what was in that stuff! It had to be pretty powerful to wake someone up!

I wonder what was in that stuff! It had to be pretty powerful to wake someone up!

AMMONIA which is more an IRRITANT to the nerve endings of olfactory tract than an
AROMATIC (like perfumes and coffee and chocolate etc) wakes up a huge portion
of the brain----up front and----at he base------it is like a NOXIOUS stimulation ---

Hezbollah is iran------it exists for the purpose of DESTROYING ISRAEL
Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. And just because they support Hezbollah, does not mean they ARE, Hezbollah. If that's the kind of logic you want to use, then we can say, Israel is Hamas, because they initially provided material support to them when they came into existance.

And the only reason "IRAN DID NOT ATTACK ISRAEL" is idiotic, is because you're an idiot. I'm sorry, you cannot create your own reality and pass that off as the truth.

Hezbollah is iran------it exists for the purpose of DESTROYING ISRAEL
Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. And just because they support Hezbollah, does not mean they ARE, Hezbollah. If that's the kind of logic you want to use, then we can say, Israel is Hamas, because they initially provided material support to them when they came into existance.

And the only reason "IRAN DID NOT ATTACK ISRAEL" is idiotic, is because you're an idiot. I'm sorry, you cannot create your own reality and pass that off as the truth.

Hezbollah was BIRTHED - CREATED IN IRAN - Brilliant! Furthermore, Iran has been openly plotting and conspiring to wipe Israel off the face of the earth for decades now. They financed Hezbollah - the weapons being sent to Hamas, they are fully complicit in actively working towards the destruction of Israel - on a major scale. Rosies analogy made PERFECT SENSE and the only idiocy I am reading here is coming from YOUR PEN, not hers! - Jeremiah

Hezbollah was BIRTHED - CREATED IN IRAN - Brilliant! Furthermore, Iran has been openly plotting and conspiring to wipe Israel off the face of the earth for decades now. They financed Hezbollah - the weapons being sent to Hamas, they are fully complicit in actively working towards the destruction of Israel - on a major scale. Rosies analogy made PERFECT SENSE and the only idiocy I am reading here is coming from YOUR PEN, not hers! - Jeremiah
Hezbollah, is a member of the Lebanese governmet. Iran, is a completely separate country. And sending arms to Hamas, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Gazan's have a right to defend themselves. And there is nothing wrong, sending them weapons to do that with.

As far as the "wipe off the map" bullshit, that has been completely debunked and is nothing more than dumbass, zionist propaganda. And if someone actually does attack them, it will be because the Israeli's deserves it! You can't run around shooting whomever you fuckin' please, without someone eventually shooting back. Israel is the one intiating all the hostilities in that area.

But this is all a moot point. Even if someone wanted to "wipe them out", there isn't a single country in the ME that has the military capability of pulling that off. Now, if the Israeli's provoke the Russian's, that's a different matter. Russia can make that country glow in the dark, so Israel shouldn't be taking pot shots at them, like they do Palestinian fisherman and farmers.

Hezbollah is a proxy of Iran.

Everybody knows that.
So what! Neither one have attacked Israel.

you can't be serious.... they do it all the time.... just now ..."The Bulgarian government said on Tuesday that two of the people behind a deadly bombing attack that targeted an Israeli tour bus six months ago were believed to be members of the military wing of the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah."

Hezbollah is a terrorist group... is this news to you???? are you living under a rock?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/w...es-hezbollah-in-deadly-israeli-bus-blast.html

AMMONIA which is more an IRRITANT to the nerve endings of olfactory tract than an
AROMATIC (like perfumes and coffee and chocolate etc) wakes up a huge portion
of the brain----up front and----at he base------it is like a NOXIOUS stimulation ---[/QUOTE

This evening I was thinking this over and came to the conclusion it must have Ammonia! I mentioned this to someone and they said not possible. I am thinking, why isn't it? You are not drinking it, merely someone putting the smell of it in front of you! It would surely wake you up. Thanks!

Hezbollah, is a member of the Lebanese governmet. Iran, is a completely separate country. And sending arms to Hamas, is none of Israel's god-damn business! Gazan's have a right to defend themselves. And there is nothing wrong, sending them weapons to do that with.

As far as the "wipe off the map" bullshit, that has been completely debunked and is nothing more than dumbass, zionist propaganda. And if someone actually does attack them, it will be because the Israeli's deserves it! You can't run around shooting whomever you fuckin' please, without someone eventually shooting back. Israel is the one intiating all the hostilities in that area.

But this is all a moot point. Even if someone wanted to "wipe them out", there isn't a single country in the ME that has the military capability of pulling that off. Now, if the Israeli's provoke the Russian's, that's a different matter. Russia can make that country glow in the dark, so Israel shouldn't be taking pot shots at them, like they do Palestinian fisherman and farmers.
Debunked my ass. It's not even one speech, it's a thousand speeches given over a period of decades starting with Khomieni himself, and repeated by almost every leader and over and over, you fucking moron. You really need to stop believing and repeating what these bullshit anti Semitic conspiracy sites say. Otherwise continue looking like an ignorant fool.

Last edited:

Debunked my ass. It's not even one speech, it's a thousand speeches given over a period of decades starting with Khomieni himself, and repeated by almost every leader and over and over, you fucking moron. You really need to stop believing and repeating what these bullshit anti Semitic conspiracy sites say. Otherwise continue looking like an ignorant fool.

He has good reading material here if he will just open his mind up to hear the facts.

He has good reading material here if he will just open his mind up to hear the facts.
Anybody who actually believes that Iran doesn't want to destroy Israel is beyond help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back