Georgia officer resigns after dragging black woman, 65, from car

So even your own family doesn't buy your excuse for being a failure in life.
DYQiS5tUQAADlgu_zpsyvrsanuz.jpg
So every white person is a white power person? Get some help. :cuckoo:

He needs less help than you do for thinking all of Africa is mud huts. And pretty much everything else you think.

Does your family buy that excuse for you being a loser?
The past and present future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil.

You need to stop viewing success as evil.

Success? LOL!

You call what white people have done success? LOL!

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Many whites have lived a life filled with double standards. They have come to think what they believe is normal because they have been the dominant group. But whites did not become the dominant group for any of the reasons they tell themselves. This inability to accept the truth has led to a decision made based upon this same false belief the dominant group has told itself over their lifetimes. A belief steeped in imagination and delusions of grandeur. So at this point we live in a land that makes no sense.

Finally you get the racist who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete. Blacks and other nonwhites been able to fully compete for 53 years. At 53 years of white American existence whites were still a colony dependent on Britain. I have to laugh at people like that. It is stupidity without limits.
You laugh at whites because Africa is so successful. :cuckoo:

So even your own family doesn't buy your excuse for being a failure in life.
DYQiS5tUQAADlgu_zpsyvrsanuz.jpg
So every white person is a white power person? Get some help. :cuckoo:

He needs less help than you do for thinking all of Africa is mud huts. And pretty much everything else you think.
I never said Africa was ALL mud huts, but there are still a lot of them for sure. No white people living in mud huts any more.

I never said Africa was ALL mud huts, but there are still a lot of them for sure. No white people living in mud huts any more.
And even someone does live in mud huts. So what ? Does that mean your superior to them ?

The human civilization that you live in is set up precisely so you’re not tested.

Strip away the technology and tools and what can you really do ?
  • Can you start a fire without matches ?
  • Can you look at the sun and use it guidance map ?
  • Can you purify water ?
  • Can skin a wild animal and the fur as clothing ?
  • Do you know how preserve food without a fridge ?
By the way these are things that people in mud huts can do with eyes closed.

By taking away humans weapons, you’re removing almost every advantage humans have - it’s like a turtle without a shell.

The human animal is not adapted to fit in the wild. Humans require fire to survive. Humans require electricity and the by-products produced using electricity. Medicine is a requirement.

You want a chicken ? You don't have to kill it. You go down your shop buy one and cook it. Hell you can buy an already cooked one and warm it up in the microwave or if that’s too stressful you can phone up and order one and they’ll deliver it to your doorstep. Most humans buy everything at stores, and many don’t even walk to them, they use cars to get there.

You have lost your animal instincts, as you don’t have to fight for food and without tools, the human race would become extinct within a year.

If you were in rural Kenya.

How long do you think it would be before I came upon your pink and naked body laying in a fen of fern, gasping and shivering, eyes bulging in horror, whilst some poisonous amphibian set atop your chest awaiting your inevitable demise?

And even someone does live in mud huts. So what ? Does that mean your superior to them ?

The human civilization that you live in is set up precisely so you’re not tested.

Strip away the technology and tools and what can you really do ?
  • Can you start a fire without matches ?
  • Can you look at the sun and use it guidance map ?
  • Can you purify water ?
  • Can skin a wild animal and the fur as clothing ?
  • Do you know how preserve food without a fridge ?
By the way these are things that people in mud huts can do with eyes closed.

By taking away humans weapons, you’re removing almost every advantage humans have - it’s like a turtle without a shell.

The human animal is not adapted to fit in the wild. Humans require fire to survive. Humans require electricity and the by-products produced using electricity. Medicine is a requirement.

You want a chicken ? You don't have to kill it. You go down your shop buy one and cook it. Hell you can buy an already cooked one and warm it up in the microwave or if that’s too stressful you can phone up and order one and they’ll deliver it to your doorstep. Most humans buy everything at stores, and many don’t even walk to them, they use cars to get there.

You have lost your animal instincts, as you don’t have to fight for food and without tools, the human race would become extinct within a year.

If you were in rural Kenya.

How long do you think it would be before I came upon your pink and naked body laying in a fen of fern, gasping and shivering, eyes bulging in horror, whilst some poisonous amphibian set atop your chest awaiting your inevitable demise?
I'm not dumb enough to go to rural Kenya to live. Hell, even YOU don't want to do that. So wtf are you talking about?

Forum List

Back