Georgia officer resigns after dragging black woman, 65, from car

my doody to the white race is whatever my clan leader says it is. I dont need you telling me what my doody is, boy
The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white ppl are the main evil.

you can always get far away from mean ole whitey by emigrating to Africa. Your
US dollar will go far over there. A genius like you can found a great black Wakanda style empire.

you wont . you have it too good here. It's easier to piss moan and claim you are oppressed. If that is you in your avatar you don't look oppressed, in fact you look overfed.

Then why, squeezeberry, you ask as if you are oppressed?

You certainly are nothing of the sort.

Like I say, avoid blacks like the plague. All the pos had to do was sign the ticket.

you can always get far away from mean ole whitey by emigrating to Africa. Your
US dollar will go far over there. A genius like you can found a great black Wakanda style empire.
The white supremacist run Africa too. There is no place on this planet which is free of white supremacy.
you wont . you have it too good here. It's easier to piss moan and claim you are oppressed. If that is you in your avatar you don't look oppressed, in fact you look overfed.
If you can show a place which is not controlled by white supremacy then I'm there. Name me a country

Last edited:
Why do insane liberal racists always beg for proof they know they will refuse to accept?
main-qimg-1edf8c55248db6e33fc9608718e207bc

I answered your question troll and all you do is spin and smoke just like I said you would.

I answered your question troll and all you do is spin and smoke just like I said you would.
the past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil.

Like I say, avoid blacks like the plague..
Yes you can use the system of white supremacy to do just that.

Where as black people who wish to avoid whites in their neighborhoods will find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town because find finding white people free zones in more prosperous suburbs can be a tough task.

But you white people can more or less live wherever you wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though white people only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

Like I say, avoid blacks like the plague..
Yes you can use the system of white supremacy to do just that.

Where as black people who wish to avoid whites in their neighborhoods will find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town because find finding white people free zones in more prosperous suburbs can be a tough task.

But you white people can more or less live wherever you wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though white people only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).
So your complaint is that there are no prosperous black areas to live in. Then pull your collective pants up, stay in school, and get a real job.

So your complaint is that there are no prosperous black areas to live in. Then pull your collective pants up, stay in school, and get a real job.
The white supremacists control all the jobs
The white supremacists control all the schools

The white supremacists control all the jobs
The white supremacists control all the schools
So you're saying that blacks don't own ANY businesses and blacks can't get their own schools together, like the Jews and Muslims do. Poor you.:206:

So you're saying that blacks don't own ANY businesses and blacks can't get their own schools together, like the Jews and Muslims do. Poor you.:206:
The white supremacists control all the jobs.
The white supremacists control all the schools.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The white supremacists control all the jobs.
The white supremacists control all the schools.
Does your family buy that excuse for you being a loser?

Does your family buy that excuse for you being a loser?
The past and present future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil.

You need to stop viewing success as evil.

Success? LOL!

You call what white people have done success? LOL!

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Many whites have lived a life filled with double standards. They have come to think what they believe is normal because they have been the dominant group. But whites did not become the dominant group for any of the reasons they tell themselves. This inability to accept the truth has led to a decision made based upon this same false belief the dominant group has told itself over their lifetimes. A belief steeped in imagination and delusions of grandeur. So at this point we live in a land that makes no sense.

Finally you get the racist who says we are jealous of how whites have been able to accomplish things. Really? Do whites like this even think before the air phonetically comes out of their mouths in such sounds? I see no reason to be jealous of a group of people so weak they make laws excluding everyone else then brag like it's a major accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete. Blacks and other nonwhites been able to fully compete for 53 years. At 53 years of white American existence whites were still a colony dependent on Britain. I have to laugh at people like that. It is stupidity without limits.

Forum List

Back