Georgia grandmother foils robbery

No, I'm saying, if you want to count DC, we need a list of cities, not states. Haven't found one yet.

Well the information is already out. The place with the most strict gun laws has WAY higher gun crimes than anywhere else. Hell it's not even in the ballpark.

And could I ask what the solution is?

Ban guns, create a trillion dollar bureacracy to go around looking for them. Looking in people's homes, waiting in the woods to stalk hunters and arrest them. Something like that? Just curious.

Also please help me understand how a liberal can think marijuana prohibition doesn't work (which i agree with) but a gun prohibition would work wonderfully.

Just making an observation and looking for an explanation for why red states have higher gun death rates than blue states. I don't recall saying anything about banning guns. I'm just wondering how you defend your position in light of the numbers. People who believe in reasonable gun control are constantly being told that the laws don't help, but the numbers seem to say otherwise!

I've already provided a chart that shows the opposite of what yours does.

I've provided another chart that shows homicide stats. If homicide reduction is the key, more strict gun laws isn't what does it.

No, I'm saying, if you want to count DC, we need a list of cities, not states. Haven't found one yet.

Well the information is already out. The place with the most strict gun laws has WAY higher gun crimes than anywhere else. Hell it's not even in the ballpark.

And could I ask what the solution is?

Ban guns, create a trillion dollar bureacracy to go around looking for them. Looking in people's homes, waiting in the woods to stalk hunters and arrest them. Something like that? Just curious.

Also please help me understand how a liberal can think marijuana prohibition doesn't work (which i agree with) but a gun prohibition would work wonderfully.

Just making an observation and looking for an explanation for why red states have higher gun death rates than blue states. I don't recall saying anything about banning guns. I'm just wondering how you defend your position in light of the numbers. People who believe in reasonable gun control are constantly being told that the laws don't help, but the numbers seem to say otherwise!
DC
Amazingly strict gun laws
HUGE number of gun deaths.
Explain how ths doesn't disprove your fantasy.

relevaance?

You want to argue tha lax gun contol = more deaths and strong gun control = fewer deaths. City, state, county doesnt matter - if what you want to say is true, then it is true, period.

DC (in specific, large cities in general) disproves what you want to say, so you want to exclude the data to that effect.
I want to exclude it because, you can't make any conclusions based on one data point What are the rates for Atlanta, Dallas and Miami, for example? If you find such a list, clue us in, please.
:cuckoo:
Like I said: if what you want to say is true, then it is true everywhere.
DC dosproves what you want to be true.
No way around it.

But we don't know if it's true or not. Got that city list? :eusa_whistle:

I want to exclude it because, you can't make any conclusions based on one data point What are the rates for Atlanta, Dallas and Miami, for example? If you find such a list, clue us in, please.
:cuckoo:
Like I said: if what you want to say is true, then it is true everywhere.
DC dosproves what you want to be true.
No way around it.
But we don't know if it's true or not. Got that city list?
We don't know if what is true?
Your idea that strct laws = fewer gun deaths?
Yes, we do - it isn't. DC, with its HUGE gun death rate, proves it.

City & state crime rates are based on economic conditions in those areas, not political party. More Poverty = More Crime. This is why DC is important. DC has the highest income & no guns. Why is their crime so high?????? - Because in DC only criminals have guns. Law abiding citizens in DC are defenseless.

Last edited:
Tell you what. So there is no misunderstanding please explain what Liberals would do "if they had their way with guns".

We can go from there.

Yep...this too I want to see.

If democrats had their way, this old lady would be in jail or dead. Thanks to Repubs she has a third option. She can go on with whats left of her life.

Why woud she be in jail or dead? What laws do anyone, let alone liberals, support that would have caused her to be jailed or dead?

Your counterexample is only valid if you believe that it is represetnative of the group you claim to represent.
:dunno:

But, because you pointlessly choose to be a child about thuis, I shall amend my question/statements so as to remove your pendantic complaint:

If liberals in general had their way with guns, who knows what would have happened to this poor woman...?

Please add the underlined to any statement where liberals are referenced.
You say that Liberals believe this....I am a Liberal and I do not believe as you assert.

You say that Democrats believe that....I am a Democrat and I do not believe as you assert.
Since you deliberately missed what I posted, I will post it again:

Because you pointlessly choose to be a child about thuis, I shall amend my question/statements so as to remove your pendantic complaint:

If liberals in general had their way with guns, who knows what would have happened to this poor woman...?

Please add the underlined to any statement/question where liberals are referenced.

Do you think that liberals, in general, agree with you on these issues?

Same for you..........

Why woud she be in jail or dead? What laws do anyone, let alone liberals, support that would have caused her to be jailed or dead?

You say that Liberals believe this....I am a Liberal and I do not believe as you assert.

You say that Democrats believe that....I am a Democrat and I do not believe as you assert.

Because you pointlessly choose to be a child about thuis, I shall amend my question/statements so as to remove your pendantic complaint:

Please add the underlined to any statement/question where liberals are referenced.

No response.
No surprise.
I'm sorry that I have not dropped everything to answer your silly posts. It's been pretty well established that you take the Simpleton's view on people....so, it would be silly of me to try to argue with a simpleton....because....well....you are a Simpleton.

No response.
No surprise.
I'm sorry that I have not dropped everything to answer your silly posts. It's been pretty well established that you take the Simpleton's view on people....so, it would be silly of me to try to argue with a simpleton....because....well....you are a Simpleton.
:lol:

Coward.

Now, man up and answer the question:

Last edited:
Yep...this too I want to see.

If democrats had their way, this old lady would be in jail or dead. Thanks to Repubs she has a third option. She can go on with whats left of her life.

The Supreme Court barely upheld our right to carry a loaded concealed weapon. It was a 5 to 4 decision & the lefties on the court were the 4 who opposed our CCW rights.

Without Georgia's "Stand Your Ground Law" this lady would have had to get out of the vehicle & do as the criminal thug said or retreat first in order to avoid shooting. Otherwise she would go to jail.

Without Georgia's Conceal Carry Weapons Law (CCW) she would be jailed for carrying a loaded weapon.

Democrats oppose both of these laws.

Same for you..........

Well, lesse...
MOST liberals would make it illegal for her to have a loaded gun at hand in her truck.
The guys that confronted her had guns and were obviously willing to use them.
Had she not had a loaded gun at hand, there's a very real possibility of her being killed.
:duh:

The Supreme Court barely upheld our right to carry a loaded concealed weapon. It was a 5 to 4 decision & the lefties on the court were the 4 who opposed our CCW rights.

Without Georgia's "Stand Your Ground Law" this lady would have had to get out of the vehicle & do as the criminal thug said or retreat first in order to avoid shooting. Otherwise she would go to jail.

Without Georgia's Conceal Carry Weapons Law (CCW) she would be jailed for carrying a loaded weapon.

Same for you..........

Well, lesse...
MOST liberals would make it illegal for her to have a loaded gun at hand in her truck.
The guys that confronted her had guns and were obviously willing to use them.
Had she not had a loaded gun at hand, there's a very real possibility of her being killed.
:duh:

Hmmmm......FYI for both of you.

The Georgia Senate has approved two pro-gun bills, one that would require authorities to return stolen guns to their lawful owners and one that would lower the concealed carry license age requirement from 21 to 18.

S.B. 350 passed by an overwhelming majority, 49-4

S.B. 493 passed with bipartisan support with a vote of 41-13

Georgia Senate Approves Pair of Gun Bills: Concealed Carry at 18, Return Stolen Guns (VIDEO)

Next???

No response.
No surprise.

Coward.

Coward? Truely? Because I think your Simpleton question is silly?

Apparently you are not aware of the meaning of the word "coward" and what it entails. But then again, that is part of your Simpleton persona.

S.B. 350 passed by an overwhelming majority, 49-4

Georgia Senate Approves Pair of Gun Bills: Concealed Carry at 18, Return Stolen Guns (VIDEO)

Next???

So very odd that we have posters on this thread trying to convince themselves that we hate guns....and want draconic gun control laws...and want this woman who bravely and rightfully defended herself locked up.

And yet, they cannot admit that they are incorrect in any way. Simpleton-type behavior.

So very odd that we have posters on this thread trying to convince themselves that we hate guns....and want draconic gun control laws...and want this woman who bravely and rightfully defended herself locked up.

And yet, they cannot admit that they are incorrect in any way. Simpleton-type behavior.

Bullshit!!! - Why did your lefty SCOTUS justices vote no on gun ownership??????????? :cuckoo:

There should have been 9 yes votes for gun ownership.

Bullshit!!! - Why did your lefty SCOTUS justices vote no on gun ownership??????????? :cuckoo:

There should have been 9 yes votes for gun ownership.

Depending on what case (out of many) of gun ownership you're referring to going before the SCOTUS the best you can come up with is 4 people out of millions? :cuckoo:

Next???

That's because Rush says so......:eusa_whistle:

Coward.

Coward? Truely?
You're not just a coward, but intellectually dishonest - traits typical of liberals in general.

Fortunately, you shant waste any more of my time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back