Georgia grandmother foils robbery

MACON, Ga. (CBS Atlanta/AP) – Authorities in Georgia say a grandmother foiled a robbery attempt by two armed men by getting into a shootout with them, injuring one man.

Police told The Telegraph that Lulu Campbell just dropped off her grandson at her daughter’s house early Saturday morning when someone demanded money outside her car, threatening to shoot her.

“(The suspect) shouted, ‘Give me the (blanking) money and open the (blanking) door!’” Campbell told The Telegraph, describing her ordeal. “I said, ‘Oh my God, somebody is going to rob me.’ I said, ‘Baby, you’re going to kill me anyway, so I don’t have to open it!’”

Campbell says the man fired at her, missing. The 57-year-old fired back, striking him in the chest. Her truck sustained eight bullet holes in the hood, one in the grill. Both front side windows were destroyed. The second man fled after she shot at him.
Georgia Grandmother Foils Robbery By Getting Into Shootout With Suspects « CBS Atlanta

If liberals had their way with guns, who knows what would have happened to this poor woman...?

Right on grannie.

So very odd that we have posters on this thread trying to convince themselves that we hate guns....and want draconic gun control laws...and want this woman who bravely and rightfully defended herself locked up.

And yet, they cannot admit that they are incorrect in any way. Simpleton-type behavior.

Bullshit!!! - Why did your lefty SCOTUS justices vote no on gun ownership??????????? :cuckoo:

There should have been 9 yes votes for gun ownership.

Observe the deflection to Supreme Court....:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Coward.

Now, man up and answer the question:

Do you think that liberals, in general, agree with you on these issues?
Coward? Truely?
You're not just a coward, but intellectually dishonest - traits typical of liberals in general.

Fortunately, you shant waste any more of my time.

You know nothing about people as individuals....you are a simpleton whose brain apparently can only deal with large homogenous groups....and when people here point out the errors of your simpleton generalizations, rather than grow up and admit that people should be taken as individuals, you resort to the Simpleton tactic of childish namecalling and whining.

Color me surprise, simpleton.

NOTE: Allow me to point out, I do not lump all Republicans, all Conservatives in catagories. That would be....the Simpleton's way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back