Georgia grandmother foils robbery

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
MACON, Ga. (CBS Atlanta/AP) – Authorities in Georgia say a grandmother foiled a robbery attempt by two armed men by getting into a shootout with them, injuring one man.

Police told The Telegraph that Lulu Campbell just dropped off her grandson at her daughter’s house early Saturday morning when someone demanded money outside her car, threatening to shoot her.

“(The suspect) shouted, ‘Give me the (blanking) money and open the (blanking) door!’” Campbell told The Telegraph, describing her ordeal. “I said, ‘Oh my God, somebody is going to rob me.’ I said, ‘Baby, you’re going to kill me anyway, so I don’t have to open it!’”

Campbell says the man fired at her, missing. The 57-year-old fired back, striking him in the chest. Her truck sustained eight bullet holes in the hood, one in the grill. Both front side windows were destroyed. The second man fled after she shot at him.
Georgia Grandmother Foils Robbery By Getting Into Shootout With Suspects « CBS Atlanta

If liberals had their way with guns, who knows what would have happened to this poor woman...?

Let's hope the democrats don't have her arrested & force her to spend all her money having to defend herself from the state as well. It seems democrats don't believe in justifiable homicide. Democrats believe if you kill the criminal to save your freedom, life, property, money & rape, that the state should rape you & take your freedom, life, property, money.

Let's hope the democrats don't have her arrested & force her to spend all her money having to defend herself from the state as well. It seems democrats don't believe in justifiable homicide. Democrats believe if you kill the criminal to save your freedom, life, property, money & rape, that the state should rape you & take your freedom, life, property, money.

damn I was gonna say something similar. Dont mess with democratic interest groups like criminals.

Many, if not most, of them believe that the state should have a monopoly on force.

MACON, Ga. (CBS Atlanta/AP) – Authorities in Georgia say a grandmother foiled a robbery attempt by two armed men by getting into a shootout with them, injuring one man.

Police told The Telegraph that Lulu Campbell just dropped off her grandson at her daughter’s house early Saturday morning when someone demanded money outside her car, threatening to shoot her.

“(The suspect) shouted, ‘Give me the (blanking) money and open the (blanking) door!’” Campbell told The Telegraph, describing her ordeal. “I said, ‘Oh my God, somebody is going to rob me.’ I said, ‘Baby, you’re going to kill me anyway, so I don’t have to open it!’”

Campbell says the man fired at her, missing. The 57-year-old fired back, striking him in the chest. Her truck sustained eight bullet holes in the hood, one in the grill. Both front side windows were destroyed. The second man fled after she shot at him.
Georgia Grandmother Foils Robbery By Getting Into Shootout With Suspects « CBS Atlanta

If liberals had their way with guns, who knows what would have happened to this poor woman...?

she would be deader n a doornail.

Many, if not most, of them believe that the state should have a monopoly on force.

The Supreme Court Says Police Have No Duty To Protect Individuals.

which is why we need to protect ourselves.

Our central planners think the 2nd amendment is meant to give little old grandmothers the "right" to fistfight two armed thugs. Lucky for granny she saw it differently.

Correct.
Normally, you'd think this would contradict the 'monopoly on force' thing, but in reality it does not - their intention is to protect the criminals.

damn I was gonna say something similar. Dont mess with democratic interest groups like criminals.

That is why Democrats hate "Stand Your Ground Laws". They want to arrest citizens for defending themselves & make them defend themselves again in a court draining them of their family, property, savings, freedom & livelihood. The Democrats want to protect criminals & abort the innocent.

Last edited:

That is why Democrats hate "Stand Your Ground Laws". They want to arrest citizens for defending themselves & make them defend themselves again in a court draining them of their family, property, savings, freedom & livelihood. The Democrats want to protect criminals & abort the innocent.

No. We just don't like the idea that unarmed citizens that pose no real threat can be gunned down by people who, through their fear, carry guns to feel like a bad-ass.

And it's just not Dems either. It looks like Florida is re-thinking their law.....

Florida to examine "stand your ground" law - CBS News

Perfect comparison. We all know that man would've been completely incapable of killing himself and his wife if it weren't for guns. A knife, his bare hands, or a pillow certainly wouldn't have done the job, only a gun can do such a thing.

And take away granny's gun, and she could easily defend herself with a knife, her bare hands, or a fluffy pillow.

Again, perfect comparison. Great job.

Perfect comparison. We all know that man would've been completely incapable of killing himself and his wife if it weren't for guns. A knife, his bare hands, or a pillow certainly wouldn't have done the job, only a gun can do such a thing.

And take away granny's gun, and she could easily defend herself with a knife, her bare hands, or a fluffy pillow.

Don't you ever read articles before venturing forth with an opinion? The shooting in the class was ACCIDENTAL.

Herring, red.
:eusa_whistle:

Don't you ever read articles before venturing forth with an opinion? The shooting in the class was ACCIDENTAL.

Making guns illegal ends accidental shootings?

By all means, please provide proof.

Last edited:
Herring, red.
:eusa_whistle:
Perfect comparison.
OP: Woman drives off an attacker; liberals would have had her disarmed.
Him: man accidentally shoots someone; no apparent point, related or otherwise.
How do they compare at all?

Don't ask me. For some reason democrats think gun prohibition would work perfectly (while ignoring the annoying Constitution of course) but think marijuana prohibition fails miserably and typically they know how bad alcohol prohbition worked.

If you want to create a huge criminal black market for guns and give criminals a strategic advantage to commit crimes, by all means, advocate for the banning of guns.

GunCite-Gun Control-International Homicide Comparisons

Great chart on that site that shows there's no consistent theme of gun ownership=gun homicide being reality.

Forum List

Back