New Evidence Proves 9/11 *Wasn't* an Inside Job

Capstone

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2012
ivh7w5.png

Really? Is there somekinda new evidence, or are you just attempting to make a joke?

whatever happened to actual discussion of the facts here?

They have no proof so they have to make jokes, we all know it was an inside job.

Really? Is there somekinda new evidence, or are you just attempting to make a joke?

Lighten up, Chode; it's April 1st.

Taking yourself too seriously as a general rule of thumb is a blueprint for a future breakdown.

As for the proof I mentioned in the title, if monkeys flying out of my butt wouldn't prove that the official 9/11 story is true, then I don't know what could!

Lighten up, Chode; it's April 1st.

Taking yourself too seriously as a general rule of thumb is a blueprint for a future breakdown.
yeah he obviously forgot it was april first and obviously has never seen one of your posts before on 9/11 .:biggrin:

the paid shills here love you for this thread even though it is a prank since they love the title of it.:biggrin:

As for the proof I mentioned in the title, if monkeys flying out of my butt wouldn't prove that the official 9/11 story is true, then I don't know what could!

thats pretty much the kinds of arguments the shills here use in their desperate attempts to try and prove it wasnt an inside job.:biggrin:

They have no proof so they have to make jokes, we all know it was an inside job.

"They"? :dunno:

I'm not one of them, Penelope; if anything, I'm one of the board's stoutest anti-thems. ;)

caps----you are anti-them, in the manner of the 1960s-----
ie ---just for the sake of being "anti-them" ----iconoclastic
kid that you are.. Penelope's motivations are far less quaint, charming----and "intellectual"

caps----you are anti-them, in the manner of the 1960s---ie ---just for the sake of being "anti-them" ----iconoclastic
kid that you are..

I think you've badly underestimated the depth of my anti-themitism ( :D ). I'm an anti-themite by birthright, and don't you ever forget it. ;)

...of course, since the overwhelming majority of "them" aren't Semites, my anti-themitism is by no means indicative of an anti-Semitic worldview.

caps----you are anti-them, in the manner of the 1960s---ie ---just for the sake of being "anti-them" ----iconoclastic
kid that you are..

I think you've badly underestimated the depth of my anti-themitism ( :D ). I'm an anti-themite by birthright, and don't you ever forget it. ;)

----the birthright of LSD era babes, I remember it well

...of course, since the overwhelming majority of "them" aren't Semites, my anti-themitism is by no means indicative of an anti-Semitic worldview.

You did not have to relate that fact. -----I did not
imagine that your anti-themism relates to DA JOOOOS.
I see it for what it is and was-------afterall----I read
"GRAPES OF WRATH" as a child

Facts? The delusional beliefs of people are not facts. 19 Arab terrorists hijacked 4 planes and flew three of them into buildings the 4th crashed in Pennsylvania. The delusional belief that the US Government was involved is just that delusions.

irosie91 said:
---the birthright of LSD era babes, I remember it well

Not to affirm or deny your estimate of my age, but my parents were teetotallers, just as I've always been...

Facts? The delusional beliefs of people are not facts. 19 Arab terrorists hijacked 4 planes and flew three of them into buildings the 4th crashed in Pennsylvania. The delusional belief that the US Government was involved is just that delusions.

It is a reflex-----at the spinal level.

You did not have to relate that fact. -----I did not
imagine that your anti-themism relates to DA JOOOOS.
I see it for what it is and was-------afterall----I read
"GRAPES OF WRATH" as a child

It wasn't just for your benefit, Sweetheart.

irosie91 said:
---the birthright of LSD era babes, I remember it well

Not to affirm or deny your estimate of my age, but my parents were teetotallers, just as I've always been...

even more definitive------something about the CONSPIRACY OF THE DEVIL's BREW.
My intro to conspiracy happened when I was six. ---
I lived in a semi rural/suburban town-----and we
kids entertained ourselves----DIGGING IN THE EARTH.
----deep holes. ------beneath the top soil----there was
red clay-------I learned that the DEVIL THERE DWELLS----plotting to gain access to my soul. The Devil -----like the communists----LIVED TO LIE
(I remember the Mc Carthy era too-----BETTER DEAD THAN RED----and "I refuse to answer that question
on the grounds that it might tend to incriminate me")

be not shy-----I understand------I even remember "BAY OF PIGS"------before that----"should people who dig a
bomb shelter in their backyards arm themselves with
machine guns to keep the neighbors out? ?????""""""

Forum List

Back