George Will: Palin would lose 44 states if she ran for President

I also like Sarah Palin as a person. I like my mother and grandmother. It upset me greatly to see the family attacks on Sarah Palin.
However, she is not a viable candidate for President.
The GOP knows it also.
What is most hilarious is any fool that would call George Will a liberal.
That is how the right wing kooks react.
They always just react.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I also like Sarah Palin as a person. I like my mother and grandmother. It upset me greatly to see the family attacks on Sarah Palin.
However, she is not a viable candidate for President.
The GOP knows it also.
What is most hilarious is any fool that would call George Will a liberal.
That is how the right wing kooks react.
They always just react.

No one called him a liberal.

I also like Sarah Palin as a person.

Since I've never met the woman I can only base my opinion of her on what she says and what she does. That being the case, I think she is conniving, hypocritical, disingenuous, irrational, uninformed, self-serving, contrived and dishonest.

It blows my mind anyone could give her any serious consideration as an elected official at any level after listening to her speak. Yeah, she knows just how to hit the catchy popular themes and phrases but she has zero substance and lacks the basic understanding of any issue or policy.

Of all the things that worry me about what's going on in this country, the fact there are so many people who think this woman can be President of the United States is the only thing that scares the crap out of me. Are we really that stupid as a nation?

Utah wouldn't vote for her because they hate it when white Christian fundies steal the Mormon practice of giving their kids funny names.
Yeah, some funny names like Sasha and Malia, eh?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Obama's children:
Malia was born in 1998. 653th most common name that year.
Sasha was born in 2001. 424th most common name that year.

Palin's children:
Track was born in 1989. Not in the top 1000 that year.
Bristol was born in 1990. Not in the top 1000 that year.
Willow was born in 1994. Not in the top 1000 that year.
Piper was born in 2001. 411th most common name that year.
Trig was born in 2008. Not in the top 1000 that year.

You were saying?

It's a fundie thing, those weird names. It's their way of saying, we're Christian extremists, we're not like you normal people, we don't want to be like you normal people,

and don't you forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hate to dissapoint all you libs, but she is not going to run. People who are interested in running attend the C-Pac convention, she didn't. Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty did, what you libs need to be terribly concerned about is Mitt and Palin teaming up or Pawlenty and Palin teaming up. This country will go red from sea to shining sea.

George Will??? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. LOL

It seems as though the left can't get enough of Sarah. Most people on the right respect her but know that she is not ready for the presidency.

Most on the Left WANT a Palin Candidacy. They see Palin as the GOP or (even better) third party Candidate as one of the few "easy win" scenarios for Obama. And they're right. A Palin ticket is an easy walk to an electoral blowout.

People who are interested in running attend the C-Pac convention, she didn't. Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty did...

Mitt and/or Pawlenty could give Obama a run for his money. If the economy is still on the skids, Mitt could win in a landslide.

Problem is, neither man will win the GOP primary if Palin gets involved. Everything I've read indicates she'd have a field day in the early winner take all contests giving her the same path to victory that McCain used to get the nomination. Even if Palin isn't involved, the Tea Party movement has enough leverage to block Mitt or Tim if they want to.

Once you're in the general, the nominee probably ought to stay away from Palin. She's political poison to the moderates.

I hate to dissapoint all you libs, but she is not going to run. People who are interested in running attend the C-Pac convention, she didn't. Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty did, what you libs need to be terribly concerned about is Mitt and Palin teaming up or Pawlenty and Palin teaming up. This country will go red from sea to shining sea.

She did not attend because they would not cough up $100,000

The fact that there's probably truth to that says a lot about whether or not Palin would run in 2012.

If she's in it for the green, there's no way she'll run.

The fact that there's probably truth to that says a lot about whether or not Palin would run in 2012.

If she's in it for the green, there's no way she'll run.

Actually, her political shelf life will last a lot longer if she is on the outside looking in than if she runs for president and loses.

washingtonpost.com

Sarah Palin, who with 17 months remaining in her single term as Alaska's governor quit the only serious office she has ever held, is obsessively discussed as a possible candidate in 2012. Why? She is not going to be president and will not be the Republican nominee unless the party wants to lose at least 44 states

Yes and George Will is nothing more than one of those Republican White guy country club stuffed shirts, that hardly anybody pays attention to anymore. He is for the complete withdrawal from Afghanistan now, turning off many in his party so he has to write something now that someone will actually read. If he wants to be read he has to write about Palin- ridiculous. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Not calling George Will liberal.

Utah wouldn't vote for her because they hate it when white Christian fundies steal the Mormon practice of giving their kids funny names.
Yeah, some funny names like Sasha and Malia, eh?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Obama's children:
Malia was born in 1998. 653th most common name that year.
Sasha was born in 2001. 424th most common name that year.

Palin's children:
Track was born in 1989. Not in the top 1000 that year.
Bristol was born in 1990. Not in the top 1000 that year.
Willow was born in 1994. Not in the top 1000 that year.
Piper was born in 2001. 411th most common name that year.
Trig was born in 2008. Not in the top 1000 that year.

You were saying?

Rep for you....:lol:

I also like Sarah Palin as a person.

Since I've never met the woman I can only base my opinion of her on what she says and what she does. That being the case, I think she is conniving, hypocritical, disingenuous, irrational, uninformed, self-serving, contrived and dishonest.

It blows my mind anyone could give her any serious consideration as an elected official at any level after listening to her speak. Yeah, she knows just how to hit the catchy popular themes and phrases but she has zero substance and lacks the basic understanding of any issue or policy.

Of all the things that worry me about what's going on in this country, the fact there are so many people who think this woman can be President of the United States is the only thing that scares the crap out of me. Are we really that stupid as a nation?

Gee, she sounds like an ex-beauty queen. :eusa_whistle:

The cleaning crew swept up from the carpet $100,000 in change that fell out of the pockets of the audience members.

It seems as though the left can't get enough of Sarah. Most people on the right respect her but know that she is not ready for the presidency.

Hmm, like the right's obsession with Obama?

Hmm, like Obama is the President and puts himself in the limelight on almost a daily basis... Never has any President been seen as much as Obama. Palin you almost have to look for.

Hmm, like the right's obsession with Obama?

Hmm, like Obama is the President and puts himself in the limelight on almost a daily basis... Never has any President been seen as much as Obama. Palin you almost have to look for.

Presidents are supposed to be seen. It comes with the job

Honestly, you don't have to look very hard to find Palin. She invents a crisis every week

And your motives for QUITTING the Army were?

:razz:

I wanted to spend the next 16 years preserving life and not destroying it.

I certainly didn't *leave* the Army to make money. Once you factor in loans, loss of pension, and loss of earning potential, I would have been more financially secure in the Army than I will be now.
So, you would have made more in officer pay, then you would as a doctor?

You might want to re-think that statement.

My cousins a doctor. He paid his loans off in ten years based on his pay. And he's filthy fucking rich as we speak, and getting richer by the day. He's not worried about a pension, and neither will you be. Unless you can't handle your money, you'll be just fine!

If you wanted to "preserve life, instead of destroying it" and money didn't matter, you could have just joined the greenpeace freaks and saved the friggin whales for free.

So, in a nutshell, you call Palin a quitter, yet say you basically "left" the army. What she did was no different than you. She "LEFT" the governorship to go do other things. Just the same as you.

Not trying to bust your balls buddy, but your argument is extrememy weak, to the point of being completely moot. It's just more typical left wing drivel based on left wing hatred of Palin.

And your motives for QUITTING the Army were?

:razz:

I wanted to spend the next 16 years preserving life and not destroying it.

I certainly didn't *leave* the Army to make money. Once you factor in loans, loss of pension, and loss of earning potential, I would have been more financially secure in the Army than I will be now.
So, you would have made more in officer pay, then you would as a doctor?

You might want to re-think that statement.

My cousins a doctor. He paid his loans off in ten years based on his pay. And he's filthy fucking rich as we speak, and getting richer by the day. He's not worried about a pension, and neither will you be. Unless you can't handle your money, you'll be just fine!

If you wanted to "preserve life, instead of destroying it" and money didn't matter, you could have just joined the greenpeace freaks and saved the friggin whales for free.

So, in a nutshell, you call Palin a quitter, yet say you basically "left" the army. What she did was no different than you. She "LEFT" the governorship to go do other things. Just the same as you.

Not trying to bust your balls buddy, but your argument is extrememy weak, to the point of being completely moot. It's just more typical left wing drivel based on left wing hatred of Palin.

Don't you love the spin? :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone want to guess what would happen to a member of the military if they decided to "quit" in the middle of a 4 year enlistment?

I am beginning to wonder if Wicked Jester has ever seen the inside of a AAFES station.

Forum List

Back