Found the Graph

Its a nice graph, but I'm not sure it makes your point

Do we want to strive to be like Estonia and Bulgaria ??

Who wants their economy?

Yeah why would we want to possibly lower our standard of living in order to pay for what we are doing and not ruin our children and grandchildrens futures, thats just crazy. :lol:

On a serious note, this is out of control and we need to take control before its too late, and too late is WAY TO SOON for me.

Yeah why would we want to possibly lower our standard of living in order to pay for what we are doing and not ruin our children and grandchildrens futures, thats just crazy. :lol:

On a serious note, this is out of control and we need to take control before its too late, and too late is WAY TO SOON for me.

I actually agree with you fundamentally.
First, we need to stabilize the economy and lower unemployment
Then we need to make the tough decisions and ask Americans to make sacrifices and Americans do not like to make sacrifices. Any candidate who asks Americans to make due with less for the greater good long term will have his head handed to him by the now, now, now electorate

Then we need to make the tough decisions and ask Americans to make sacrifices and Americans do not like to make sacrifices. Any candidate who asks Americans to make due with less for the greater good long term will have his head handed to him by the now, now, now electorate

I'm glad we agree. I am one of those willing to sacrifice.

I'm glad we agree. I am one of those willing to sacrifice.

I would gladly make do with less for a few years, defer retirement, cut military spending, social programs....if it puts us on better economic footing long term.

However, with our current political climate.....any politician suggesting it would be comitting suicide

Why Japan is left out? Oh wait, cause that wouldn't make it look as bad. Now I get it.

Forum List

Back