George Will: Palin would lose 44 states if she ran for President

Obama needs to stay in his office and do his damn job. Maybe then, he might actually become effective. Once again, he's back out on the campaign trail for Reid. Reid's toast, Obama's got more important things to deal with then trying to save that losers campaign. And it would be nice if he saved the taxpayers some money, and quits flying that damn plane all over the friggin' place trying to drum up support for losing causes.

What exactly do you think the President's job consists of?

I wanted to spend the next 16 years preserving life and not destroying it.

I certainly didn't *leave* the Army to make money. Once you factor in loans, loss of pension, and loss of earning potential, I would have been more financially secure in the Army than I will be now.
So, you would have made more in officer pay, then you would as a doctor?

You might want to re-think that statement.

My cousins a doctor. He paid his loans off in ten years based on his pay. And he's filthy fucking rich as we speak, and getting richer by the day. He's not worried about a pension, and neither will you be. Unless you can't handle your money, you'll be just fine!

If you wanted to "preserve life, instead of destroying it" and money didn't matter, you could have just joined the greenpeace freaks and saved the friggin whales for free.

So, in a nutshell, you call Palin a quitter, yet say you basically "left" the army. What she did was no different than you. She "LEFT" the governorship to go do other things. Just the same as you.

Not trying to bust your balls buddy, but your argument is extrememy weak, to the point of being completely moot. It's just more typical left wing drivel based on left wing hatred of Palin.

I left after I fulfilled my obligation. That isn't the case with Palin. Did you do 20? If not, you are being deliberately obtuse.

I want to go into primary care. The average salary is about $125-200 a year.

It's a respectable income, but not a key to being "filthy fucking rich".

BTW, I said I wanted to go into a job that "preserved life". I was talking about human life. Not whale life. Only in health care do you do that.
I did 11 1/2. I became expendable when injuries deemed me unfit to fullfill my enlistment obligations. The military is kinda funny about that shit!:razz:

$125-200 a year. You've got nothing to worry about as far as pension goes. Just do right by your money.

Either way, there is no difference as far as Palin goes. She quit/left for the good of her state, you quit/left for the future good of peoples health. Both reasons are commendable!

Since his prime time address to Congress last week, it seems President Obama is everywhere. He did a 60 Minutes interview last weekend and will appear on five Sunday shows -- ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and Univision -- this weekend. On Monday he'll be the sole guest on the Late Show with David Letterman. He even made the celebrity/entertainment shows by calling Kanye West a jackass.

Read more: Is Obama Over-Exposed? -- Political Wire

Barack Obama is ubiquitous. In his first six weeks in office, he's given an inaugural address, a State of the Union-like speech to a joint-session of Congress (since new presidents don't really report on the state of the union), and an hour-long press conference. He's also made several campaign trips and has been a daily fixture on magazine covers and the news shows. He's talking to us all the time.

Yes, he's an intriguing and appealing figure. But you don't have to go out on a limb to surmise that he may be risking overexposure -- which often leads to failure.

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Is President Obama Overexposed?

How many articles would you like there are dozens out there.....

Ok, I'll try to talk slower.

Those "articles" are not facts. They are just the opinions of people who agree with you.

Do we really have to go over the whole "opinions are not equal to facts" concept again?

Not to mention neither article mentions anywhere the claim that "Obama is the most seen President ever". Did you even read the articles?

I wished i could find the article I saw that said that. But alas it's been over a month since I read it. And it's not worth my time. I know the truth, You may continue to deny it. As expected.

This translates to: I don't have any facts to back up my opinions.

Ok, I'll try to talk slower.

Those "articles" are not facts. They are just the opinions of people who agree with you.

Do we really have to go over the whole "opinions are not equal to facts" concept again?

Not to mention neither article mentions anywhere the claim that "Obama is the most seen President ever". Did you even read the articles?

I wished i could find the article I saw that said that. But alas it's been over a month since I read it. And it's not worth my time. I know the truth, You may continue to deny it. As expected.

This translates to: I don't have any facts to back up my opinions.

Twist and spin. It means what I said, are you saying I am lying about reading this article? Please call me a liar, and you will join the others who have done so. I do not deal well with stupidity.

Can You name a President who has been in the news either on television, radio or papers as much as Mr Obama? No you cannot. The man is an exposure junkie.

You say that like it's a fact. But you have no facts to back it up.

Just because it feels like Obama has been on TV more to you, doesn't make it true.

Since his prime time address to Congress last week, it seems President Obama is everywhere. He did a 60 Minutes interview last weekend and will appear on five Sunday shows -- ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and Univision -- this weekend. On Monday he'll be the sole guest on the Late Show with David Letterman. He even made the celebrity/entertainment shows by calling Kanye West a jackass.

Barack Obama is ubiquitous. In his first six weeks in office, he's given an inaugural address, a State of the Union-like speech to a joint-session of Congress (since new presidents don't really report on the state of the union), and an hour-long press conference. He's also made several campaign trips and has been a daily fixture on magazine covers and the news shows. He's talking to us all the time.

Yes, he's an intriguing and appealing figure. But you don't have to go out on a limb to surmise that he may be risking overexposure -- which often leads to failure.

Can you name any president(s) whose downfall was primarily attributable to 'overexposure'?

You say that like it's a fact. But you have no facts to back it up.

Just because it feels like Obama has been on TV more to you, doesn't make it true.

Can you name any president(s) whose downfall was primarily attributable to 'overexposure'?

Nope, can't say that I can. In fact not even remotely.

Obama needs to stay in his office and do his damn job. Maybe then, he might actually become effective. Once again, he's back out on the campaign trail for Reid. Reid's toast, Obama's got more important things to deal with then trying to save that losers campaign. And it would be nice if he saved the taxpayers some money, and quits flying that damn plane all over the friggin' place trying to drum up support for losing causes.

Ironic, noting that Obama has been at work almost constantly, while the last president of your party spend most of his tenure on vacation.

I did 11 1/2. I became expendable when injuries deemed me unfit to fullfill my enlistment obligations. The military is kinda funny about that shit!:razz:

You could have changed your MOS. At any rate, I don't think you "quit" the military anymore than I did. I understand you are "razzing" me. I just think it's a lame comparison.

$125-200 a year. You've got nothing to worry about as far as pension goes. Just do right by your money.

I am not worried about money. That was my whole point. I didn't do this for money. Leaving a Army to go back to college and then try to get into Med School was a risk.

Either way, there is no difference as far as Palin goes. She quit/left for the good of her state, you quit/left for the future good of peoples health. Both reasons are commendable!

I don't believe Palin left for any other reason than to cash in on her 15 minutes.

I hate to dissapoint all you libs, but she is not going to run. People who are interested in running attend the C-Pac convention, she didn't. Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty did, what you libs need to be terribly concerned about is Mitt and Palin teaming up or Pawlenty and Palin teaming up. This country will go red from sea to shining sea.

George Will??? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. LOL

Oh it wouldn't disappoint me, I love it when republitards run un-electable candidates. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Quote:
I don't believe Palin left for any other reason than to cash in on her 15 minutes.

Exactly

Being Governor restricted her ability to travel and forced her to actually spend time doing her job. Waiting two years to complete her term would have cost her millions of dollars and she would have been yesterdays news when she got out.

Nope, can't say that I can. In fact not even remotely.

Then it's not taking a risk that often leads to failure.

She doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, her backing of McCain is revolting, Im not to pleased with Scott Brown either.

Forum List

Back